Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Look a poll
Good idea
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Bad idea
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Alrighty everyone started it off so yay hope I made everything clear enough for everyone

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quote        
Wonderful! I guess I can go post now.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 am Reply with quote        
Hey Koyitar, you write very well and all, but do you think you could seperate into paragraphs? The large blocks of text are really hard to read.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:12 am Reply with quote        
I thought I had I will fix it this evening when I get home I'm posting from my phone at work right now so adjusting the text is hard

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
Okay! I wish I could do that, but my phone only has the memory to post 100 characters or less.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I typically write in word and have things tabbed to make since of the paragraphs I guess when i copied and pasted the transition from word to here the tabbing and spacing I had done in word went away.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry all I seem to have lost my muse for now I will try to regain it and revive the thred Friday till then though I have school and work.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 am Reply with quote        
Wonderful! I am actually intrigued to find out what happens in this one.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
Ok I have posted a reply for this evening cause I had a break period during class. I gained a bit of my muse back listening to some Lacuna Coil heh. So I posted. Forgive my spelling as I have already asked though without the use of firfox and word to correct me my typing gets so fast that my spelling skills go out the window.

Also one thing I may have forgot to mention most of what is considered left of the world is underground in caverns. The current city we are in is in the opening of a large cavern leading to the underdark home of the Drow and vampires. There is part of the city that isn't housed under the protection of the cavern most is though includeing the tavern. Sorry for not mentioning this sooner.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quote        
'Salright. I'm just waiting for somebody to turn their attention towards me, really...

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
As I would love to continue the storms that tore through Arkansas this weekend kept me from my computer and school keeps me from continueing the story for now.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, no worries! Once you're ready, I'll be ready as well. Thing is, I really want to develop this character. Without the half-taint spin, Lillian is actually one of my pending D&D characters- an elven/half-elven Tarot Mage.
I wanna start my own roleplay soon loosely based off of the Elfquest comic series. I have a bunch to work on before hand though, so I'll wait a bit before starting it off.
Until then, I am content with my two RPs I am in now.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
Elfquest?! I haven't heard that name is AGES!! I was beginning to think that I was one of the few people that knew about it. Uh, yeah...LOOK A DISTRACTION!!! *Points*

Anyhoo, I didn't want to make another post so soon after my last one.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Understood, understood.
But YAAY! Another EQ fan! Or at least somebody that knows about it. I'm just trying to figure out how to word it and how many people would actually be interested in being in one.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Well my chracter Kira is based off an old DND char of mine as well. Mavis is actually another of my old DND chars I am just putting a spin on them for this since it's been a while since I have used them in anything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next