Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
bellblosem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Rikia walked aroung the town, looking for a place to work and stay. She spotted the Inn and thought to herself. That looks like a good place to stay, and I normally work at inns anyway. She chuckled to herself and began to wonder over to the Inn. A small bell rang as she entered. she looked up to see the bell, and then looked around for the owner. She saw him and wondered over.
"Excuse me" She said, waiting for a reply.

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
'I come from the Cyphirias territory.' She called Chiru back with a small click of her tongue. The fox jumped off the counter and jumped back on her shoulder. 'I'm Amalia, by the way.' She sipped her tea. 'And... If you're not busy and you feel like seeing something interesting, then look outside.' She took another sip of her tea.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quote        
"Cyphirias, eh? I haven't been there in quite a while," Wachiru said, looking at the pet fox. "I'm Wachiru. Pleasure to meet you, Amalia," he added, suddenly realizing he had not introduced himself yet. You're too used to talking to the same people all the time, he scolded himself mentally. He was about to look out a nearby window when the bell rang, catching his attention.

"Hm, yes?" the man said, looking at the newcomer.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:34 am Reply with quote        
Amalia sipped her tea again, and turned her head to the door. Chiru leaped from her shoulder again, spotting a mouse. Quick as a flash, he ran over to it and bit it. The mouse uttered a little terrified squeak before falling still.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quote        
Wachiru looked at the fox as it jumped on a mouse. Oh, that's a useful little beast, he thought. He had never loved rodents, especially in his inn. Bringing his attention to the two girls in front of him, he remembered the first one saying something about the outside. He stretched his neck to look out a window, saying: "What did you say about the outside?" and wondering if she had seen some kind of crazy people or monsters. That happened at time, though rarely, in the Great Gated City.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quote        
'At night tomorrow. Look outside.' Amalia drank up all her tea. Chiru took the mouse to a discreet corner and started eating it. 'Anyway, thank you for your hospitality.' She did a small courtsey and handed the bartender some silver coins.
Amalia went outside to do some exploring of the town. Chiru went running after her, with a tail dangling from his mouth, and jumped onto her shoulder once again.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quote        
"Oh, ok," Wachiru said, taking a note to do that tomorrow evening. "My pleasure," he said as she thanked him, grabbing the coins. He watched her as she exited the room, than brought his attention back on the other girl. She had not yet say anything since she had come in. "Can I do anything for you?" he asked politely, a warm smile on his face.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 am Reply with quote        
Amalia walked through the streets at a leisurely pace. She enjoyed watching the people doing their own thing. A little boy came running up to her, laughing, another one joined him and started chasing him. Amalia smiled. The first boy came back to her, and stared at Chiru in awe. He tugged the other boy's sleeve and pointed at the fox. Amalia set him down and they started stroking his bushy tail. Amalia laughed as Chiru started purring like a cat.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 am Reply with quote        
Wachiru waited for an answer, but getting none, he simply indicated a seat to the girl. He then exited the room and came back a few seconds later, a platter with a warm bowl of soup, some bread and a glass of milk in his hand. He placed it in front of the girl, thinking that maybe she was just hungry or tired, or something like that. "Here you go," he said, a large smile on his face. He then returned to his normal business, cleaning the place and making sure everything was ready for the evening.

As the sun set, some commoners started to arrive at the inn, quickly filling half of the room. Wachiru served them, and drank a bit with them too, talking about what was happening in the city at that time. He wondered for some time if the Cyphirian woman would come back, but the amount of orders he had to complete kept his mind busy most of the time.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quote        
Amalia decided that she had explored enough of the town and went back to the inn. She made a small clicking sound and a few flames rose from her hands, warming them. She made them go out as she neared the inn.
She nodded towards the inn-keeper before making her way through the crowd to her rented room. Some of them turned towards her when they saw the fox on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quote        
Some people looked at the lady with a fox, letting go some comments, but nothing really mean. Wachiru made them shut up nicely, and smiled at the woman, returning her nod. A customer was always nice, even if she was carrying some strange pet with her. "And a fox isn't that bad," the man thought as he poured a beer into a mug, sending it down the counter to another costumer. After all, the woman could have travel with some giant insect or something like that. The man shrugged and returned to his business.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
Amalia hummed as she gently brushed Chiru's fur. His paws were covered in mud so she decided to give him a bath. Strangely, he didn't mind baths, so he let her scrub his paws struggle-free. She rubbed his wet fur with a towel once he was clean.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
As the night advanced, more and more customers started to leave to return to their home or rooms. Wachiru stayed and chatted with the few late ones, and as they left he decided to clean the place a bit. Drunkies always left a mess, and he didn't want to leave the room in that state for the rest of the night.

Humming happily, he started to push chairs and tables around, making sure to keep the volume low enough not to disturb the sleeping customers. He then grabbed a broom and started cleaning the main part of the room. When that was done, he grabbed all the leftover pints, plates and glasses and brought them to the kitchen. He quickly cleaned them and replaced them where they went. He then returned to the main room and threw a few big pieces of wood into the fireplace. Though the feature was there partially to decorate the pub room, it also heated most of the inn.

When he was sure the fire was ok for the rest of the night, Wachiru headed for a small chair behind the bar. He sat down and placed his feet on a shelve behind the bar, resting his back against the chair. Apparently Iregi wouldn't come to relay him tonight, so he preferred to stay in the main room in case a customer needed something or suddenly arrived at the inn. He would really need to look for a night worker. With that thought, he closed his eyes and quickly fall asleep on his seat.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quote        
((*GLOMPS* maeve has become a mod! time to go scare newbies with your new big green label now =D congrats))

Wind buffeted Amalia's hair when she opened the window. 'We can't have wind at a performance, can we, Chiru? I'll have to ask it to stay calm until one o' clock at least.'
Amalia put on her performance clothes and brushed Chiru's fur. He leaped onto her shoulder when she was done. Oh yes, he knew that they were going to perform. She could tell with the way his tail twitched back and forth. 'We're not going to begin until the sun is at its highest.'

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
((Thanks ^^))

Early in the morning, as the sun was just showing at the horizon, the door of the inn swung opened, ringing the little bell attached just above it. Wachiru jumped on his feet, just awakening, and rubbed his eyes for a few seconds to chase the last bit of sleep stuck to them. He then looked at whoever had entered the room, only to meet a large grin on his brother's face. The man sighed and pushed his chair back into a corner before he spoke. "'morning bro," he said, refraining a yawn.

Iregi answered by a small wave of the hand, coming closer to the bar and sitting in front of his older brother. "You're getting tired, bro. You'd need more people to help you," he said with a smile.

Wachiru nodded and grabbed two cups behind the counter, placing it on top of the bar. He then headed to the kitchen and grabbed a large bread with some meats and put some water to boil. He then returned to the main room. "I'll place an ad for some later today," he said as he passed behind the bar, placing the platter of food in between them. He then quickly returned to the kitchen to get their water and poured it in a teapot with some tea leaves. The man walked back to the bar, bringing the teapot with him, and placed it on the side to rest.

"You think you'll find anyone?" Iregi asked, grabbing a piece of bread and a slice of ham. Though he was sometimes helping his brother with the daily chores the inn required, he didn't really like it, and so he deeply hoped the other would find someone to help soon.

"Hopefully," Wachiru said with a small smile as he grabbed a piece of bread for himself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next