Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
-Sam-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quote        
We should have 2 colors in our hair Happy. like one Layered color (:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
    I actually made an edit for hair like this a while ago. I wanted cool crazy-colored rave hair:

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Helen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Ooh, I like that, Angel. :3 If we can get some layered colors in, that would definitely be fun. There are certainly a lot of colors to mix and match.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
    I think it's a really cute idea, and the edit is really good, but I don't really see how it could be implemented short of ... editing all of the hairs to have different colors included.

And let's face it, if that were done, it would never end. Someone would want this hair style done in these colors and if it were done for them, well, then someone else would want this other style in those colors and since that user got it done, why can't this one?

Perhaps with a different color in front and a different color in back - utilizing the hair and hair back layers, like the deity hair - something could be done, but that's the only thing that really seems possible to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
    If it were to be done, all that would be needed is another layer. Simply have every hair come with a cut-out piece that layers above regular hair, so they can mix and match any colors they choose.

Would be pretty simple, but there are too many layers as-is.

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
I think one way it could be done is to have a new layer in which images with the streaks of color go on it, and you can equip the regular hairstyle along with another streak of hair.
This wouldn't be very practical with the current avatar system(you could equip a highlight that goes with a different style etc.)
But in the future when we get a new avatar system, this will definitely be considered. C:
Thank you for the suggestion.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES