Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Aesuithiel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
I am looking for a fantasy rp (elves, druids, humans)

It is set during a war between the wood elves and humans. Neither side is seeing the light of victory anytime soon and both races are going through difficult times. Famine, poverty, homicide, slavery.

Form~
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Social rank:
Class:
Weapon(s):
Aesuithiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Name: Ava (pronounced A (like the letter)-vuh)
Race: Elf
Appearance: 5'3, skinny and toned. People are reminded of a cat when they look at her face. She has icy blue eyes and butt length golden hair that is almost always held in a single loose braid with a light blue ribbon in it. She wears a midnight blue cape that is tied with rope around her neck, no hood. Underneath she wears a corset like this: http://ny-image0.etsy.com//il_fullxfull.98553228.jpg and a pair of black booty shorts. On her waist are two belts that are hung on each hip that connect to belts on her thighs.
Personality: Shy and quiet but strong hearted. When threatened she becomes ferocious and relies upon instinct which gets her into trouble but she finds a way out of it through her outward innocence. She gets taken advantage of easily and can be very gullible.
Social rank: Captain
Class: Healer/Archer
Weapons: One deep brown bow with ornate elvish designs on it. Her quiver is full of poison tipped arrows. For emergencies she has a deathly sharp dagger that has been poisoned by magic.

Ava reached over her small shoulder for brown feathered bow and silently brought it to her bow. Her brother had given it to her when she was treating his wounds after a massacre between her kind and the filthy humans. One had personally seen that he would suffer greatly for he was a well known general by both humans and elves. She blinked her eyes halfway and got ready to release the arrow. Ava's tiny arms shook as she watched the bulky humans converse and slowly lowered her bow and relaxed. As much as she wanted to hate the humans, she couldn't. She put the arrow back in the quiver and put the bow over one shoulder then lowered herself against the tree she was hiding in. A cool breeze caused some of her stray hairs to dance in the wind and she pulled her cloak over her small frame to protect herself from the cold.
"Human men are so.....so....fascinating. They are nothing like the Elvish men." she sighed and loosed her grip on the tree. "They are aggressive but so gentle to their women. HAH! If an elvish man showed his attraction in front of anyone besides his partner he'd be shunned upon by everyone." she sighed again but unaware of how loud she laughed.
kerryfox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quote        
Form~
Name:Ea "Eathaline" Windcraft
Race:Elf
Appearance: Ea stands at 5'3" with shoulder length hair red with a black dye that hasn't taken so well to it leaving the roots red and slowly faded down to black. Her eyes are a deep green that slowly fade in to a black. Her dress is practical and well worn a dark top covers her upper body and is held in place with a waist clincher that hold a number of small pouches and her long sword. Across her shoulders she carries a leather case held in place by a single strap. Her pants are basic cotton tucked in to a well cared for set of knee hight boots. A wrap is tossed carelessly about her shoulders often providing as a head covering.
Personality: Ea is sharp sarcastic and often comes across as a cold hearted deamon. Older and wiser she often the voice of reason and can seem aloof to those whom she leads. Her true thoughts on any matter are hard to obtain and she plays the front of a simple blade for hire for all it is worth. She has her soft spots how ever and even in the sharpest of manners can show kindness.
She also tends to downplay or hide her skills with Necromancy as it has in the past made people want to burn her at the stake.
Social rank: Merc
Class:Necromancer//Healer
Weapon(s):Her bells for Necromancy but due to the fact raising the dead isn't a popular thing to do she carries a long sword. She has training with a bow and staff but carries them only as needed.

Ea gave a slight stretch, sitting on damp forest floors was some thing that should be left for the young she though bitterly. Running her hands over her knees she tried to ease the ache that had crept in to them before adjusting her wrap to better cover her head. The stake out hadn't been ideal but of her other options she would rather be there then back in the main camp doing domestic tasks.

"Then too" She though "I could be sitting in a tree where the wind would be in every lose bit of clothing." Settling out in a new position she caught a bit of laughter from above. Casting a dark glare up she pinpointed the laugher and with out thinking shot a sarcastic remark at the laugher.
"What is so funny? Humans decided to pack it in for the day?" She asked.
Aesuithiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
The sudden noise had surprised her and she clamped a small hand over her mouth. She peeked her head over the branch to see who had said this and saw Ea. She knew who it was by the black dye in the girl's brilliant red hair.

"So this is who they were warning me about." she thought and tilted her head "They should know to not intrigue a cat's curiosity because it will only investigate for itself" She leaped out of the tree and rolled as she hit the mossy earth to prevent her bones from shattering. Ava got down on one knee and grinned like a chesire cat.

"I was envisioning an elvish man showing his affections in public." She fixed her gaze at the girl's eyes and her face grew serious. "I think the pesky humans heard us." She stood up to wipe sap from her bare feet. Ava, unlike most elves, never wore anything on her feet unless absolutely necessary.
kerryfox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Ea gave a slight snort as the other elf hopped out of the tree and landed near her. Studying the other woman she tried to place her amoung the people whom had hired her but gave up as the grinning woamn rolled to one knee. It wasn'timportant to ehr so long as she recived her pay, and lived to collect it.

"I was envisioning an elvish man showing his affections in public." The other woman said. Ea gave a slight shake of her head, the idea rather amusing to her as well, but before she could say any thing back the woman contuinued, ""I think the pesky humans heard us." She finished.
Ea cast her eyes around the area and out of habbit fell back to the shadows. "Don't stand about like a target then" She muttered to her compainion.
Aesuithiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Don't stand about like a target then" the other elf commanded. Ava frowned not liking to be told what to do like a soldier. She ran towards a near by tree and grabbed a low hanging branch to fling herself up. She crawled swiftly over to a thicker branch and pressed herself against it. She turned her gaze over to Ea and told her without speakig "Get on higher ground, no need to startle them. They jump at the slightest sound and attack."

The group of men caustiously approached the area with their weapons out. The man that looked the most shooken up spoke "I SWEAR I 'eard one of 'em elves from over 'ere!"

Ava sat up so she stratled the branch and took the bow off her back and retrieved an arrow. The bow groaned as she readied it. Not really speaking to anyone she whispered "For if they are foolish."
kerryfox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
Ea shuddred as the mind speach reached her telling her to move around to the higher ground. It was one fo the tricks she still greatly disliked as it came far to close to mind reading, a skill she loathed. How ever she heeded to womans advice and stepping around the far side of the tree she made her way as quitly as she could to slightly better ground. Once there she peered out from her new hidding spot and observed the group of spooked men. Counting them slowly she decided to let her compainion in the tree make the first move. There was far to many of them for her to take on single handed not to mention she would rather let them engage her as by then she hoped it would be in a panicked disorder. Letting her hand linger near the blade at her side she relaxed ready to spring in to action as needed.
Aesuithiel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
Ava's eyes darted towards the other elf. "Good" she thought to herself and returned her gaze to the clumsy men. She could smell the alcohol on their breath from where she was hiding. She sighed in annoyance and lowered her bow. This had happened before but had ended horribly for the elves had killed them before realizing the men's state of mind. She would not let anyone die without reason today and hopped out of her tree; making sure she was a safe distance from the men as to not startle them and spoke.

"My good sires. If you could move your party further from elvish land it would be greatly appreciated. Have you heard what happened last time your kind drunkenly approached the elves?" She tilted her head towards the warrior who was the most frightened and sent him soothing words but gasped when she found a strong barrier in front of his mind.
kerryfox

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quote        
Ea tensed as the other woman landed out of the tree and begin to address the men. "What on earth" she thought her eyes scouting the mens movements ready to spring should they attack her companion. "Great I am stuck in a war zone with a bloody pacifist" she grumbled in her mind as the other woman politely asked them to leave.

"Honestly does she think they are out for a stroll??" Ea thought as she shifted her weight in impatience. How ever she was rewarded with the dreaded crack of the under growth beneath her boot giving away her position. Giving a sigh she let her hand drop away from her blade and stepped forward enough to be seen. "A good weeks worth of walk in the direction behind you should suffice" Ea added in her voice soft. Looking up at the other woman she gave a slight shrug before addressing her in Elvish. "I leave this to you, if they attack I will not keep my blade sheathed. My life is more then theirs." She said, or at least she hoped as her grasp of the language rather clumsy from lack of use.