Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 52, 53, 54  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Winter Garden Hangout
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quote        
*OMG's at Weaseldale and laughs*

Hehee lord...Tentacles...

Chu, awww that makes me like him even more!
You gotta tell him that Branny wants to talk to him!

We had a good chat but he had to poof and he never really PM'd back though he said he would...

*Emo's in the corner*
No one likes me.. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quote        
I guess that makes sense, because he likes people who are out there better than people who are normal.

I think a lot of us here are like that. xD

I miss being super active here... D=

Edit- -huggles branny- NAWT TROO. WE ALL LUV YEW HEER.

Edit 2.0- When I first joined, I was scared to talk to you, Chu.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quote        
Oyay!
I ish luffed!

I feer roved!

I've never been scared to talk to staff members but that's probably because I've worked on avatar sites and I know that the staff are just normal people like you and me! <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quote        
@Branny: You feel neglected? XD Hah, imagine what it's like to date him. That guy can be really forgetful. I'll be sure to make him get his butt online this week though; he'll need to for the event.

@Ace: That's true. XD Makes me wonder how we attracted such a... strange community.

I know. D: This school year's been rough for me, but next year I may attend online (because of anxiety/health problems) so I'd have more time for Mido.

Why were you scared to talk to me? xP

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quote        
Yesh...he needs to come in here and chat with me and be awesome!
We can walk my lime together!

My boyfriend won't even post on the site...I had to beg him just to join...so he did but he doesn't post.. Bad boy..

I'm trying to make a new avatar...I'm waiting for Wee to send me the items I bought...sigh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quote        
I don't even remember why. I think silly things when I'm new to places. That was back when you were using the black and green avatar with the horn.

I suppose when your first exposure to anything forum like was Neopets, it's hard to think of the staff as just another member.

Edit- Who is he?

Yeah, Wee takes a while before getting back to trades. But she does always go through with them.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quote        
@Branny: Walk your lime? XD Am I not good enough to walk it with you?

@Ace: Haha, I remember. At least you warmed up to me. xP

I understand being afraid to talk to staff members though. I went from Neo to Gaia to Roli so when I saw a mod on Roli for the first time I avoided them like the plague. Didn't wanna get banned for saying the wrong thing.

He is still Raz, by the way.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quote        
Yeah I can understand! ^_^

Ohh he's Marcomuffin..
He only logs on when I link him something..
He just facepalms when I show him my new avatars...lmao..

Chu, you can walk my lime with me!
But it's a LIME!! It can only truly enjoy walking with a man!! xD

I'm so bad ignore me..

I'm watching Roseanne!!
Does anyone else like that show?
I've been watching all the seasons! <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quote        
I know who Raz is, silly. I was asking who Branny's boyfriend was on the site.

I was never really active on Gaia, but I've never seen a site as strict as Neo about it's rules.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quote        
I joined Neopets when it first opened but I couldn't get into it..

Then I came back a few years later and its too big and...far too hard to earn/buy ANYTHING so I just decided to stay with normal avatar sites..

Blah..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quote        
@Branny: Haha, that's cute. xP

Aw, fine then. *pouts* I'll find something else to walk.

I think I've seen all of the episodes of it. I used to watch it on Nick at Night!

I've been on Neo for so long that I just can't bear to leave all my stuff there. I've been slowly donating my neopoints to people but on days that I get bored I restock or play games and they just come back. DX I'd say it's far from hard to get money on there.

@Ace: Ah, sorry. XD That even crossed my mind...

Ugh, I know. My first warning on there was for saying the word "crap".

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Course! I'm always cute! >.<;

Yesh, Nick at night is actually have a Roseanne & The Nanny marathon all this week...But I have season playlists on youtube so I've been watching on their.

I've seen every episode too! ^_^ <3

Oh well I know it's easy to make the points but getting stuff is too hard and I have OCD so that site would drive me crazy...I wouldn't be able to get everything so I would die trying..

So I won't bother.. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quote        
I'm pretty sure all my warnings I've ever gotten were from letting something slip out like that.

I love my pet's there, but I don't really spend anytime there anymore. I have it as my homepage to make sure I won't just forget about it one day.

Also, that's the only place I can talk to my Cow Buddy, and I dun want to lose contact with her.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quote        
*Pokes around feeling awkward*

My thread's been very busy!!

Hope more people come to chat! <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quote        
@Branny: The Nanny actually annoys me. Or rather, Frann's (sp?) voice.

Haha, I know what you mean. I never really quested on there though; just played games and stuff.

@Ace: Haha, all my friends left Neo long ago. They never kept in touch either. </3

All right, the laundry is done so I'm going to bed. ^_^ Good night!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 52, 53, 54  Next