Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. NUDE`BEACH ;; Solstice Edition
Zack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
This is going to be the best event evar!!
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
    Haha. When I slept at school, I said eff it and curled up against the desk xD I didn't care who knew I was napping.

Hmm. I don't know about the best... I mean, the lotus one was really a ton of fun.

And I think a lot of people enjoyed the volley ball and carnival events we had recently, but there was A LOT going on in those, and it seemed like too much to me. Although, the carnival items are LOVE.

My favorite was the nude user run event n_n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
Lotus event is still my favorite one so far, but Naked Day comes as a close second.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
    I was just so excited to win the King of Naked Day, so it's number one in my memory book lol

But I loved the lotus RP so much. I haven't really been as involved in any of the others since then :c

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
I loved the roleplay, but I also loved the little notes you'd find that would give you hints about what was going on.

And being Queen of the Naked People is one of my favorite memories. One of our daughters has become a Mod since then. I feel so... old, lol. -reminisces-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
    /siigh

They grow up so fast, don't they, dear.

xD

The notes were pretty exciting, weren't they?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
-sniff- I know. D=

Yeah, I definitely liked the notes. Sure, they got a little annoying after seeing the same one 20 times, but I liked figuring them out. I still feel bad that I thought my own clan leader did it.

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
    Hmm. I don't remember who I thought did it xD

Sorry I poofed for a couple of minutes. One of my bosses called me to check on me and to share this HILARIOUS link with me. http://www.butterthumb.com/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
Oh god. That looks so gross.

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
    Yeahh. It's bad lol

I work at Blockbuster, so I hear a lot about how people think she's so hot and my favorite thing to do is to tell them to go home and google images of her thumbs.

Now I'll just give them that link xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quote        
Does anybody ever come back in and say something about it? I doubt they would, but...

Ew.

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quote        
    I've had one guy come in a few days later like ''Thanks for ruining Megan Fox for me'' and then lol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quote        
I wonder how many people just instantly look at the thumbs. They were the first thing I saw, and by then I just couldn't look away.

I dun wanna talk about her nasty thumbs anymore. -pokes one of your tentacle-

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quote        
    Haha. Okay. Let's talk about something cute instead.

Like...

Chipmunks singing Single Ladies.

n_n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quote        
I can't wait to see that movie~!

Also, I just noticed you're font isn't hard to read with the current layout.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next