Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. NUDE`BEACH ;; Solstice Edition
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
    I usually get pretty excited a little before my anniversary, and then I forget about it and end up missing it lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quote        
I do the same with mine. ^^

And yeah, our event was LOOOOONG last year; like, three weeks. Luckily it won't be that way this year.

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
    Sometimes it's nice to have a long event, but sometimes they can just drag out =/

And I always really super like it when sites have a special event currency to buy the items with. Menewsha doesn't usually do that anymore and it sucks :c

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
It was fun because new things came out often but it was tedious for the staff. xP

I'm so-so on event currencies. When they're used uniquely I'm fine but I don't like the random "here, go buy shit" events because they're not as fun. D; I like a good storyline.

Zack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
WOOOOOOT *RIPS OFF MY CLOTHES*
HELL YES.......

ZOMG ITS FREEZING WTH D:
xDD

Hey everyone <3
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
    I... honestly don't follow the story lines too much xD I suck.

I. Love. Items. lol

I want new stuff. n_n

Hallo Zack!

/splashes warm water on you

It helps? Yes?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
Lol I clicked on the event thing and saw a wall of text and was like boo and just copied people asking for the chicks gift xD
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quote        
    Tsk tsk.

You should at least read a little!

I started to read, but then I gave up :c I was too infatuated with looking at Farfalla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
I'm here for the event but I should go to bed, before my mom yells at me Sad
*hide in bed*

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
    I should be in bed too lol

I mean, technically, I am IN bed. I'm just sitting, and not sleeping.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
I'm also in bed. I'm laying down with my laptop sitting on my stomach. I don't even use my desk anymore, this is just so much easier. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
    It's not comfortable for me to lay down anymore, so that kind of sucks :c Sleeping is a real pain.

So, I'm kind of sitting/leaning against my pillows and a blanket. It's not very comfortable, but it's better than hunching forward lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
Aw... -hugs-

That's sort of how I sleep anyway. It looks more like I'm leaning back on my pillow that laying down.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Squid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
    I've been trying to sleep sitting up, since that hurts less for me, but I just can't. The only way I can do it sometimes is hunching forward while holding a pillow, and that's just not that comfortable for that long.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
I can sometimes fall asleep sitting straight up, but that's usually only at times when I don't want to get caught sleeping (like school).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next