Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Do you have crazy awesome dreams?
Yes!!
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't remember my dreams.
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
My dreams are all nightmares.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't know what you're talking about, but is that bacon I smell?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

nightbug08

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quote        
Shiny! Must go destroy dragons! Must get shiny wings!
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quote        
Alright, added Illusions / Glamour (Yes, that is the correct spelling.) to the list of abilities.

Now all Nightbug needs to do is post her application to this thread and she'll be good to go.

And I'll post Maeve's synopsis in the beginning of the roleplay thread in one of the sections. I'll leave it there until I either get my version finished, or it gets updated, or whatever.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 am Reply with quote        
Tsemara wrote:
Nice, Maeve. Short and to the point, unlike the one that I was writing up. It's taking so long because I keep adding stuff, like a horrible television recap.

lol apparently I can summarize other people's stories quite well. Now if only I could do that with my own games... <_<

Anyway, yes, the wings are from a quest going on right now. You can start it by going to the explore page and doing what Alu is asking, and the information thread is here.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Hey bones, when your angel was mentioning all the sinners, it forgot the thief! Or was there a purpose in that?

BonesTheHeretic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, that angel is a hallucination! It doesn't know any sinners.

Hurrah for insanity!

And there was no purpose in any of it. It was just me going, "Oh crap, everybody is stalking me. I better make something happen."
nightbug08

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 am Reply with quote        
Broken Lappys are no fun! Here's the awesomeness Cool

Name: Rebecca Ophelia Cooper
Nickname: Becca or Beck, sometimes Roc
Faction: Dreamer
Abilities:
Flight/Gravity Defiance - She's an adept at wall-walking or ceiling-walking, an apprentice with plain old flight (she likes having something under her feet.)
Shape Changer -Adept, she has two forms; a wild rabbit and a small brown finch
Chi - Master of healing Chi, Apprentice with any other use. (there's a good reason)

Personality: A very conflicted and contradictory person. She isn't easy to get close to, because she never had friends her own age for very long. She is an absolutely voracious devourer of knowledge, she can give all kinds of random trivia at the drop of a hat. She eats very often, but not very much at once, she'll have a smallish breakfast, have a couple of snacks, eat lunch, a couple more snacks, dinner, then one last snack before going to bed. she likes animals and children but is wary of adults that are visibly older than her, especially when they seem interested in her. She is amazingly cynical and amazingly naive at the same time, she thinks that people in large groups cannot be trusted but a single person is worth their weight in gold.

Description: 5 foot 4 inches, Blue eyes, Brown-blond hair, and very pale, she sunburns in a half-hour. She gets cold easily and wears thick clothes and layers often. Usually she has a jacket or hoodie and she's stuffed the pockets with books and snacks. She always has her fedora, don't touch the fedora without permission, don't grab the fedora off her head, and especially don't put it on you own fat head and stretch the brim out. She will swear vengeance until the end of days!

Biography: Rebbecca was born prematurely and has had a weak immune system her entire life, she never liked it when the doctors or other adults paid attention to her, because that meant she was sick again. Because of this she was often homeschooled for awhile, before being sent back to public school for a few months until her overprotective parents pulled her out. She doesn't like it when doctors or people older than her pay a lot of attention to her, but she absolutely loves children and gets along reasonably well with people her own age. She loves to read, mostly because that was how she escaped as a child, that along with her dreams, in her dreams she was a little rabbit or a bird flying in the sky while doctors hunted and couldn't find her. Or she simply flew away from her stifling house and into the clear blue skies, but in those dreams she always ended up falling. Sometimes she was just better, and the doctors went away and didn't bother her ever again. She began waking up floating a few feet above her bed around fifteen, then became a rabbit and then a bird when she was seventeen. Her healing powers didn't manifest until she was twenty, but they came very strongly. She's only been working on it for four years and she is constantly boosting her own immune system, giving her a lot of practice.

Other: She's not overly fond of organized religion, her parents were very devout Catholics and prayed for her every day, but God didn't save her, she did!
Played by: nightbug08
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
Nice. Welcome aboard Nightbug!!

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quote        
Interesting character ^^
Welcome aboard! Big Grin

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
I hate to do this to any current people who have extra characters they want to make, or new people wanting to join. I'm thinking we're going to need a few more Norms before I can accept another Dreamer.

Don't get me wrong, I think they're all awesome, but I'd like to balance it out a bit.

Man there's a ton of stuff I need to catch up on. Oh well, NINJA SMOKE AWAY!!! *Kersplode and stuff*

Malverne wrote:
BonesTheHeretic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
I was planning on making either a dreamer with like hardly any powers, (basically they'd know about Dreamers, but other then that are pretty much a norm) or a Norm anyway, so I guess I should speed that up so we'll have more powerless people.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:34 am Reply with quote        
Yes! Join me in the realm of norm-dom! MUAHAHAHA!

BonesTheHeretic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quote        
Argh I dunno if I should make a boy or a girl character. Girl because Shaw is male, but boy because so many of the characters we have are female.

Hmmm. Anyone have any preferences?
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
Hermaphrodite? Hai No, seriously, just go with what you prefer. I mean, sure Shaw is a male, but he's a bit too old for the girls around... <.<

I was thinking about making a norm or nightmare, so if you need someone else too, I guess I can just haste the process a bit...
After I finish with that nasty collab. story thing of mine, that is...

*pokes a large jelly cube monster with sheets of paper and various writing device in it with a stick*

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
NOO! NOT THE GELATINOUS CUBE!!!

But with the INSANE amount of female characters and the only two males being middle-aged men and evil, it would be good to have a younger man that is a good guy.

Just saying.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Darn those gleatinous cubes! Trying to infiltrate my thread!! *Lightning Bolt*

Jeez, Maeve, don't burn yourself out. Take your time. We can survive with the overabundance of the womenfolk. For now anyhoo.

Malverne wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next