Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
I love your name lexi luthor! Wink Sorry Ive been out sick this past week, I expect to be comming around more now.

Kattie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quote        
Actually...heh...^^; I haven't been here for a while. Because nothing much happened. Now that I finally come, I see this place has changed. So pretty now! :3
kerryfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quote        
I am on when I remember...It helps if I have an active RP I am working with to keep me coming back, not to mention events. If I do have an active RP I check back often and post more other wise I just lurk about as I am never sure how old threads are and I don't wanna necro them...
Julia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quote        
I joined like...5 days ago and I'm on daily. I don't post a lot as English is foreign for me and I'm afraid to make many mistakes. Embarrassed Actually, I like places that are not as crowded as Gaia for example. When I improve the look of my avi a bit, I'll post it on the avi site I've been a member of almost a year now and invite people to join midorea because I like this place very much.
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quote        
Don't worry about mistakes, especially if English isn't your first lanuage. We completely understand. Besides, some of us that speak/write/read English as their first language make a ton of mistakes anyway.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Paris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Just started so everyday since yesterday, but I'm known for being extremely active since my job is online so you'll usually catch my name online regardless if I'm posting, battling or just working.
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
I joined yestrday so this is my second day to be on but you will lots of me since this site is near the top of my favorite list.

I will most likely to get one at night due to work cause I get off at 7 p.m. central time. So around 7:10, or whenever I'm done checking my other sites.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
@Shizukesa Why thank you, you name is just as nice.. I got my name from my friend cause my real name is Alexis.. and my friend's name is victoria.. and you probably dont care how I got my nickname, but anyway lol.. My friend Victoria's nick name is Darth Vix, or just Vix, so I begged her to give me a nick name and she said in like a deep dark voice "LEX LUTHOR!" So she calls me lex luthor, but I figured I would modify it online so they wouldn't think I was a guy. But I still get questions asking whether or not I am a guy or girl.. Eheh, but either way.. yup.. thats how I got my nickname. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
i've been here for quite a long time.
i don't get on much though, mostly because i'm really bad at holding conversations online. so i tend to have no one to talk to, and get bored on here.
):
i'm trying to be more active, but i've been busy with school lately. but i'll always still try to keep some time for my midorea! (:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
Yup, I'm usually on when I can. Somewhere between at least I don't know, 5-10 minutes everyday? I don't necessarily post, but I still look around or mess around on MAD.

Plus, my Midorea once was not...very desolate...It was...Over crowded? I don't know?

Quote:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/midorea/domains/midorea.com/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/midorea/domains/midorea.com/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/midorea/domains/midorea.com/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

That's what I saw...Haha.
Beaux

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quote        

I hadn't been active much until a few days ago. >w<
But now I'm on here almost all the time.
I lurk a lot though. It's a bad habit from Gaia. XD
And I'm battling a lot too. It's one of my favorite things about Mido.
And one of my favorite things on Zanni too. I love battling.

x o x o
The Official Unofficial NIS Fan Of Midorea. C:

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
la Acuatico wrote:

Quote:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/midorea/domains/midorea.com/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/midorea/domains/midorea.com/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/midorea/domains/midorea.com/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

People seem to be getting simmilar error messages lately. I keep getting one that stated that Midorea doesn't exist, even though I was just on. I'm thinking the internet is against the awesomness that we have and is being a douche.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quote        
I know Midorea was down a bit on Saturday was it? ^^;;

Also, I think my sleeping schedule is back to normal. xD
So I might be on at normal times. ^^;;

Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quote        
Yes, and I've seen a few errors myself last week. Though, everything seems fine since Saturday's explosion.

I'm always here in the morning, and will usually stay here for a while, unless there's no one else online. Then I wait 'til I get bored and go away... <_<

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quote        
The server Midorea is hosted on went down Saturday for "emergency" software repair. I think I said something about this somewhere?
Hopefully those errors are fixed for good now... if not, we'll be moving to a new host. :D

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES