Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quote        
Anybody else here watch Glee? Mr.Face and I are totally addicted to it. <333

Tonight episode was so crazy I need somebody to talk to about it. I was not ready for that story progression! xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
That last episode was the first one Ive seen and Glee looks awesomesauce. I kinda understood the whole series from that one episode. *nods* Anything I mighta missed though?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 am Reply with quote        
Man.... you spoiled SOOOOO MUCH for yourself.

If you had watched them in order you would have cried during the last episode like my boyfriend and I. xD

www.ch131.com <- GO THERE NOW AND WATCH FROM EP 1. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
Well ok then! I will. =]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
I've only heard of GLEE, and I've never really checked it out for myself. At my school, the choir is going to be singing a few songs from GLEE.
GLEE just seems like... one of those High School Musicals to me, though. D:

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
ecco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:59 am Reply with quote        
i watched a part of one episode, and this woman's voice irritated me so much that i couldnt watch it... it was like having someone take a cheese grater to my ears!

but, i absolutely love their cover version of Dont Stop Believing xD = love <3

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:24 am Reply with quote        
Miyani-chan wrote:
I've only heard of GLEE, and I've never really checked it out for myself. At my school, the choir is going to be singing a few songs from GLEE.
GLEE just seems like... one of those High School Musicals to me, though. D:

Considering none of the songs so far in Glee are originial I don't see why they would say "from Glee" instead of Queen, Journey, Kayne West, Alanis Morisette, or a number of any of the other all time classic artists they cover. Sorry that just stuck me as funny.

The ONLY similarity it has with HSM is that it is a musical set in a high school. That is absolutely it. Glee is totally not a kids show, my boyfriend and I are both 22, I even made my 52 year old co-worker watch it and all she could say to me by the end of the first two episodes was "I got goosebumps that was so good"

@ecco WAT? WHO? O_o Leah (the girl that plays Rachel) was the star of Les Mis on broadway.

Are you talking about when they had auditions? Cos for some reason they made th asian chicks voice sound whack for her "audition" for the club? I promise the producer made sure everyone on the show could sing. xD

Try these out!

Defying Gravity (from Wicked) Kurt(the boy) misses that note at the very end as part of the storyline, not cos he can't sing it, just a heads up. lol

Don't Stop Believing - widely accepted as the best number in the show so far. SO GOOOOOOOD.

And I'm telling you In my opinion the most powerful ballad. <3

Bust A Move the teacher has to show guys feeling emasculated how it's done. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
ecco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quote        
it wasnt when singing, it was just someones voice as they spoke normally o.o a woman, not a student i dont think, she looked too old... she looked like she's had plastic surgery o-o thats all i remember lol.

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quote        
That means you're thinking of either Will's wife Terri, Emma the red head germaphobe(sp?), or Sue the coach of the cheerleading team.

I hope it's will's wife because I love the other two to death, and terri is a BITCH. SRSLY.

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
-just watched the first episode before going to bed-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
BonesTheHeretic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh all my friends are bugging me to watch this show. But I can't unless I watch it online, because my mom is a huuuuuuuge Lostie, and where I live they are on at the same time. There's no way she'd willingly skip and episode of her Lost though.

I might still watch it, seeing as I watch so much on the internet anyway (rootforum FTW!), but I've got all these other shows people want me to watch, so.....
ecco

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 am Reply with quote        
Lost > Glee.

End of discussion. :P