Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2  Next
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
Intro~

'...To your left you can see the cathedral in which the monks used to live...' the tour guide goes on and on, although you hardly pay attention. 'There is a story to this town. They say there's a kind of mirror town which you can access with these special and rare amulets. They say that the devil lives on the other side that can give you immortality in return for a favour. Any way, let's go on...'
You manage to get yourself lost at some point. What will you do?

Skeleton~

Name:
Race:
Appearance: (picture, description)
Bio: (doesn't have to be too long)
Other: (if you want to add something else)

Races~

-Humans: We all know what they are... I hope.
-Demons: Often confused by devils, they enjoy coming to the mirror town and offer immortality to people in return for small 'favours'. They have two wings and horns, with yellow eyes.
-Devils: Shadowy creatures that control the element of fire. They like to play tricks on people, often causing disasters.
-Deaths: You can only see them in the mirror town. They look like they're in shadow even when sunlight hits them. They carry swords that, when used upon someone, separates the body from the soul.
-Angels: Enemy of demons, angel always appear where they appear, fighting them.
-Gyaku:The best comparison is the ancient saying of yin and yang, being neither on the side of demon or angel they 'balance' by doing their best to not let either truly win. Though they can take any appearance, allowing them to do there job, their 'true' form is black and white further showing them to be a balance of good and evil.

Rules~

- You can have up to 5 characters
- Nu txt tlk pls
- Keep it pg 13
- No godmoding
- Pm me if you want a new race added (the description too)

Quote:
Characters~

-Mine

Name: Johnathan
Race: Human
Appearance: click here!
Bio: Jonathan is just the casual tourist with his family visiting this small town in the middle o nowhere.
Other: N/A

Name: Silfas
Race: Demon
Bio: Silfas is very good at luring people into her tricks, with her practiced innocent look. She has brought many people to their Death. Literaly.

Name: Himerit
Race: Angel
Bio: Himerit has been fighting Silfas for several centuries, and still it's not clear who's winning.

Name: Pyronia
Race: Devil
Bio: Pyronia has lived since far before Earth existed. She is very wise, but still got that trickster nature that everyone knows devils by.

Name: Vuandiil
Race: Death
Appearance: A tall dark figure, like most others.

-nocturnalxpulse

Name: Noturn Sigris
Race: human
Appearance: http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/Cute-Gothic-Anime-Girl-1-580948.jpeg
Bio: She is a light hearted girl who is an orphan. came on a trip, not knowing how it was going to turn out.

Name: Andrew Goodkin
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/woods-of-night/AnimeGuy.jpg
Bio: nothing really is known about him accept he follows Noturn around keeping the demons from attacking her.
Other: He can read minds

-Tsuntani

Name: Pon
Race: Gyaku
Appearance: Though she can take other forms, normally a tall pale skinned male angel or a curvy red haired and red eyed female demon, her true form is a hip length haired female figure with pitch black skin with white runic symbols running along her entire body with a white hollow circle on her face. Normally she is wearing a black cape that wraps around her, only showing the circle on her face.
Bio: Born at the creation of time, Pon has seen a lot throughout her life and has made up her mind that her job of balancing good and evil is crucial, no matter what it takes to do that, even if that is the death of another gyaku. She admires humans above demons or angels since they appear the most similar, since some are good or evil, unlike the two prior since they almost always lean towards opposite sides.
Other:
Gyaku don't technically have gender since they are immortal and only appears as a silhouette of a certain type.
She specializes in attacks with sounds, rather warping reality or simply causing a storm, though like most gyaku they only rely on their powers if it absolutely needs be.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Noturn Sigris
Race: human
Appearance: http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/Cute-Gothic-Anime-Girl-1-580948.jpeg
Bio: She is a light hearted girl who is an orphan. came on a trip, not knowing how it was going to turn out.
Other: (if you want to add something else)

Name: Andrew Goodkin
Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/woods-of-night/AnimeGuy.jpg
Bio: nothing really is known about him accept he follows Noturn around keeping the demons from attacking her.
Other: He can read minds

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quote        
cool, accepted =D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
X3 ready when you are

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quote        
Johnathan frowned. He looked at the map, trying to figure out where he was, but everything was in chinese. He glanced around, searching for directions. After a while of roaming around, he realized there was no point in trying to get back to the group, so he decided to get himself a souvenir.
He walked up to a small stand with old pieces of artifacts, like clay pots and spear heads. He was about to walk away when the hand of the shop keeper rested his hand on his shoulder. 'What?' he said, turning around. The man held a necklace with a stone on it. He seemed to be trying to avoid contact with the stone. 'Oh, could I have that?' asked Jonathan. The man nodded, smiling. He handed the necklace over, and pushed the boy's hand away. 'How much does it cost?' he asked, but the man shook his head.
He shrugged to himself. He reached for the stone to get a closer look at it, and suddenly everyone there was gone.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quote        
Noturn bumped into everyone for some reason falling and dropped her only map and guide. how she lost the group she had no idea. Panic rising in her chest. she found a small shrine however. nice and qaunt, but no tourists were allowed. She groand and sat at the most empty place she could find.

Andrew silently hovered behind the girl, intrest fillinf his eyes. He seen plenty of humans before but however she seemed, alone? and distant? something about her scram for help, and only he could hear it but, how was he to help. He saw a man who seemed just and lost as her and made her look in his direction and tried to get him to look hers by making a large commotion. She looked up, however noticing nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
Johnathan was confused by everyone's sudden disappearance. He took a few steps around the streets. Everything seemed darker and spookier, and the air chilly. The gardens contained weeds and it was nighttime, nod midday, like a few seconds ago.
He took a pace forward, and bumped into someone he hadn't noticed before. It was a woman, but she wore a hood concealing her face.
'Hello, young man. What would you say if you found out you were going to die tomorrow?'
'I- er- um-'
'You wouldn't want that to happen now, would you? I know a way to preserve your life. See this?' She held up a sand clock, with the grains of sand dropping from one end to another.
'Yeah , I see it. Can I go now?' he said, uneasy.
'Well, this is the time you have left before you die. For as long as you keep turning this every once in a while, you'll keep living, until the last grain falls.'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
Noturn stepped aorund the corner. Why was she following the boy?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Himerit saw Silfas the demon talking to a human boy in the street, and lunged at her, the white feathers of his wings gleaming silver in the soft moonlight. His sword swept at Silfa's stomach, and she let out a screech. She disappeared, The sand clock was about to crash on the floor, but the angel caught it just in time.

It was the weirdest sensation. Johnathan felt like his life was depending on the fingertips of someone unknown. Then, as the sand clock vanished from the angel's hands and back into its own dimension, he felt the feeling go away. He now stared at the angel. 'What- Who are you?'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
Kraven flinched behind the wall so she wouldn't be spotted as she listened

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
The angel turned to him seriously. 'Do you know what this town is called?' he asked. 'Tacoron,' replied Johnathan. The angel shook his head, saying, 'It's called Norocat. Can I see your key?'
Johnathan raised an eyebrow. 'What key?'
The angel pointed to the stone of the necklace in his hand. Johnathan looked at it. 'What, this?'
'Yes. You're in the town's... how should I put it... reflection. There are two sides to this town, you see. And this side, humans can only access it with keys. Of course, superior creatures don't need it, since they can travel through space, time and dimension.'
Johnathan blinked, confused.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quote        
Kraven fell from the corner into view and her eyes got large.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quote        
((I just realized. Your name is supposed to be Noturn, not Kraven. =O))

Johanthan turned around as he heard the girl appear. He hardly noticed the angel disappear into the shadows of this strange town. 'Hey... Do you know what's going on? 'Cause I'm kinda lost,' he said to her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
(O_O;;;;; OMG SO sORRY T~T)

Noturn froze. I have no idea either" she cried as she pulled herself up. she froze and looked at him. "Honestly I don't even know how I noticed you...A gust of wind hit my face and" she looked down "I'm lost"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
'Do you have one of these, uhh, keys, too?' he asked.

Pyronia skipped on the rooftops, hopping from one to another, leaving small burn marks wherever she stepped, and sometimes a small flame. People that lived there knew from hundreds of years' experience, that you must never have walls or roofs made of wood.
Pyronia stopped. She saw two humans talking. There was something about them... something about them that she felt like messing with. She smiled.