Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween '09 Roleplay Results!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
Urboros wrote:
I don't get it. but I loved the rp, always do chu!

What is it that you don't get? ^^; Just find your name and your point total on the list. You can get any items you want as long as their point values don't exceed yours.

Urboros

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
oh items we gets them?
:/ sorry I'm a bit out of it.
so the items would be on the origonal rp thread...

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
OH EM GEE. Laugh Oh snaps, I had the most points! Lmao. That's what comes from having a crazy character. x3

Thanks so much for the RP Chu! It was funzors, and I'd love one for winter as well! Happy Bouncy Heart

I must decide on wut prizes to has nao. Oh Mai

Oh man, and you avatar looks so awesome! And Raezarin's too! I love the tattoos at that level over another base~ It's so purty! :3

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quote        
Yey,I got 7th place :D
Thats the best i've ever got in anything <3
I want to say thanks,because I never really was in a roleplay,so it was fun.I thought you forgot about the prize thing,so I was in it for the fun.Hopefully theres a winter one :]]

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
Because less than half of the roleplayers cashed in their points, I'll extend the date to Friday, December 4th.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
The dirty buttholes.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry. ^^; I guess I just didn't give everyone enough time to cash them in. Less than one third of the roleplayers did.

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Holidays messing up schedules possibly? Nice to know there's a reason and extended date though. *grins* Now I know when to start checking my inbox.

I really need to finish creating my RP characters for Maeve, I'm going stir crazy trying to find something to do online.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
That's what I figured once I started thinking about it. Otherwise I wouldn't be so lenient. xP

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sure they'll thank you for your generous extention. If they went out on Black Friday they were probably too run down to think about getting online. I was planning to do so myself but ended up being too tired from Thanksgiving to bother. Maybe tomarrow...
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe it's because they haven't seen this thread? Not everyone checks all the announcements.

I imagine it would be annoying to PM them all, but maybe that would catch their attention.

Perhaps some have disappeared/are busy, also.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
lol. i had soooo much fun!!! (and i personally thought my rp was the coolest of them all lol XD) i wasn't really active in last year's one, but this one was....interesting for me and my 'crew', so to speak. ^_^ i was being waaaay too dramatic, and it was pwnage. A (not christmas but...) 'winter holidays' event would be cool, and it would not insult others of different religions who dont celebrate christmas. (so yuo would name it the 'Winter Holidays Event' not the 'Christmas Event')

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
Our winter events are "solstice" events. :3

And I'm not going to go that out of my way to message everyone. ^^; Sorry, but people should read announcements.

lyte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
that makes sense. and it also makes sense that i didnt know that cause i wasnt here!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Our winter events are "solstice" events. :3

And I'm not going to go that out of my way to message everyone. ^^; Sorry, but people should read announcements.

Oh hell to the yeah. I wouldn't, unless I suddenly had absolutely NOTHING to do, lmao.

You want yer stuff you gotta check on it, holmes.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next