Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quote        
Renald walked in, looking at anything but the girl he was suppose to. His father walked in and took a seat with a smile on his face.

"This room reminds me of the oldd days when I was younger and stronger."

"Everything reminds you of the old days father." Renald said as he studied some random books.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
'I bet your son will say the same to you one day,' said Elizabeth's father.
Elizabeth shuddered at the thought of having children with Renald. She tried to keep a straight face, but found that was really hard.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
Renald grimaced at the thought of children in the near future, in due time possibly but now and with this girl, definately not. He continued to observe the room, not looking at anyone.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
'Anyway, I'm sure your handom young son would make a wonderful couple with my beautiful daughter,' continued her father.
Elizabeth had to bite her tongue painfully to contain something rather rude. She stared at the table, as if expecting it to burst into flames.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Renald was on the verge of punching a hole through the wall. His father laughed as well and stood.

"Why don't we leave these two to talk and get to know each other?"

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 am Reply with quote        
Elizabeth's father nodded. 'Yes. Let's go.' He scuttled out of the room.

She glared at Renald, not saying a word.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quote        
Renald could feel Elizabeth's glare and chose to ingor her rather then speak to her. He had no intention of getting married any time soon so he just minded his own business and stared out the window.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
'I'd rather die a million suffering deaths before getting married to that,' muttered Elizabeth to herself. She got up, straightened her dress, and walked out of the door.
'Well, how did it go?' asked her father. Elizabeth replied coldly, 'If it were in my power, I'd have him vanish from the face of the Earth.' She walked away before her surprised father could answer.
Tossing bits of clothes and belongings into a bag, Elizabeth was thinking of a plan to escape. She looked out of the window, and was glad that her bedroom was one of the lower ones in the castle, so the fall wouldn't be as painful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
Renald couldn't help but smile at the fact that he got her to leave without saying a word. He walked out of the room and looked to his father.

"I will have it be known that I didn't say a single thing to her before she left. If you need my father I'll be in the carriage."

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
Elizabeth winced as she hit the rosebush. She lay there for a while, aching, until she managed to get up. She rubbed her head. She dusted herself and picked leaves out of her hair and dress. She put on a cloak.
Elizabeth ran out a back door partly hidden by vines. No one knew about this door except for her family. She skidded across the street, looking for a pub. She walked into one, and a horrible stench of beer filled her nostrils. She grimaced.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quote        
As Renald walked out of the door he noticed the princess jump out her window. Now since she was someone he'd ranther no speak with he couldn't help but be curious as to where she was going. He quietly followed her to the pub, staying in the shadow and out of her view.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
'May I take your order?' asked a man. Elizabeth shook her head, saying, 'No, but could I rent a room?' The man nodded. 'Follow me!' He scuttled away, and she had no choice but to follow him. He led her to a back door, and through there was a corridor with a set of numbered doors. He took her to number 9. 'Here's the key.' Elizabeth took out of his hand a rusty looking thing that could hardly be called a key. She unlocked the door and went in.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
Renald watched the princess walk off after the man and continued to watch from afar. His brain was telling him to go back to the carriage and ignor the girl that he was being forced to marry, what was it his problem if she got hurt? His heart however was telling him that if he didn't keep an eye on her he'd regret it later.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quote        
The room was old and musty, with a layer of dust covering everything but a small shabby bed. The floorboards moaned and sighed under her weight as she made her way to a small fireplace. 'Eugh, I do hope that most commoners don't have to live in such conditions every day. This room doesn't even have curtains!' Elizabeth kept muttering to herself as she tried to figure out how to light the fireplace. A job that her maids always did.

The barman saw a boy crouching in the shadows. He touched the boy's shoulder and whispered, 'It is rude to spy on maiens, and I will not tolerate it here. Leave her alone or I will drag you out.'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:44 am Reply with quote        
Renald turned to the man. He knew that he had to keep an eye on her, she didn't seem the type suited for this life, that and his father would find some way to blame it on him if anything happened.

"I sorry, but I was hired by her father to keep an eye on her as she takes a trip. He wants her to think she's going on her own, I'm just for insuring her safty. I guess I'm bring to much attention to myself aren't I?" He said in his cool voice that he use to lie.