Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Jurinjo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't see anything that said not to do this in the stickies so I hope this is okay!

What I will/can do:
+ Play more than 1 character
+ Play either male or female
+ Play any Genre

Won't do: Romance genre. I generally use it as a tool for drama, comedy, and to make things really interesting. Sorry guys but it's way awkward for me. n_n;

I don't care about genre with exception to above. I'll play it just as long as I like the plot idea or characters. ^_^ Unfortunately I don't have any ideas at the moment. However if you're interested in being in a 1x1 with me please post and we can start bouncing around ideas. =)

An example of my RP style
Quote:
The current position of both Yoshi and Ollie put them both at a disadvantage. She couldn't back out from his weapon and had to hit him low. Ollie couldn't shoot with her so close, and if he chose to slash then her blow could actually hit him. Ollie needed his legs for running and he couldn't run if he couldn't breath either. What should he do?

Ollie side-stepped enough for her first punch to barely miss. Ollie backed up further in that moment she needed to adjust her stance. She'd have time to get there, but this time Ollie was ready to fire the bullet. BAM!

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, I'll do one with you if you like.

I Do:
1 main character and many other side characters.
Female for main but with do either male or female for side characters.
fine with most gernes

I really like romance RP's but i am fine with anything really. I also enjoy fantasy and I'm not picky with any type of character as long as there is no god moding. I have a few Idea's but I hate to say that one or two kind of stick with the romance theme.

-Victorian arranged marriage
-Sky Priates
-Epic adventure with random evil villian to kill
-High School (enough said)
-Dance clud romance
and anything else that I can think of.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Jurinjo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
yay someone who already has ideas! *high fives*
I don't like doing romances especially as the center of things. Sometimes romances to happen in RPs but I usually turn that around for drama and comedy purposes.

+ Victorian Arranged Marriage
If don't mind the arranged marriage being between 2 people who don't want to be together so they rebel in some way. I'm not sure how...maybe running away and getting swept into some war?

+ Sky Pirates
ooh I've never done anything similar before so I'm open to anything with this one. Do you have something in mind? Like 2 young teens trying to be sky prirates or a kidnapping and becoming part of crew, etc?

+ High School
quite right enough said about that >_< No thankies

+ Dance Club Romance
I don't think this one is right for me.

ps I forgot about romances. I'm gonna edit that into my first post. n_n;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Well when I say romance I don't really mean for it to focus on it, just that at some point in the RP it happens. I'm very lax when it comes to the romance part anyway and prefer for it to develpoe unlike where most romance RP develpoe far to fast. Anyway, getting off of the subject of romance, Let's talk RP

-Victorian Arranged Marriage
I like that, Maybe it could be between to kingdoms, the marriage, and to rebel the couple getting married go off and become bandits, unknowingly working together. Or maybe one decides to rebel and becomes maybe like a good villian, like the enemy of their former kingdom, and the other gets forced to battle them and something happens in there but that can be determined later.

-Sky Pirates
Same here I just thought it would be fun to try out. I was actually thinking along the lines of the characters being much older, like early 20's. Maybe one could be a ship captin and the other lost a bet and has to work for them.

and the others are tossed to the side for obvious reasons.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Jurinjo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quote        
First I want to say this before I forget: lol, nice siggy xD The immediately reminds me of the long dead webomic "Angst is a Five Letter Word" ever heard of it?

Ah so our opinion on romance in RPs is generally the same.

+ Victorian Arrange Marriage
hmm we end up doing something as dangerous as being bandits? Wow that must've had a tough first year. o_o Though I like the idea. The two young people have no idea that by not marrying that've allowed war to envelope their kingdoms. I got confused on the 2nd idea though...

+Sky Pirates
Okay 20s is fine for me. I would like to play as the one who lost the bet. But only if it's okay with you. I'm unconfident I can play a hardbutt...still learning the rules so not gonna use the actual words. Even though I talked more on the Marriage idea I'd play the sky pirate role more ^w^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quote        
Thanks and no I haven't, sound good though. And yay about having same opinion on romance.

-V A M (lol I'm getting lazy)
Well for the second idea I mean like one person would run away and rebel against their kingdom, possibly discover some dark magic and try to take over using it. Then the other kingdom would try stop then in order to try and take it for themselves. However the other person in the arranged marriage is incharge of the army and doesn't know that it's really is the one they were suppose to marry.

-Sky Priate
I can be the priate as long as you are okay with it being a chick.

Jurinjo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
The comic isn't really worth linking to but once I find the page I'm looking for I'll show it ya ;D

+Victorian Arranged Marriage
lol, don't blame ya, but I want silver so VAM! I typed it all. It makes a nice sound effect. I like the first idea more, the second sounds like it would make a better group rp.

+ Sky Pirates
No problem with that at all. Would you like to start the thread?
Also I'm trying to figure out who my character should be. maybe a lowly theif. Any preferences?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
Coolio 8D

-V A M
Yeah but I think we might have more fun with the other one than this one in that case

-Sky Priate
I'll make a thread and do all the tiny bits and when I finish I'll send you a message. As for your character you can do anything you like I don't mind.