Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay '09 - The Underground Lake - NEW PRIZES
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
"Phew! That was a good dance!" Melody exclaimed, wiping the sweat from her brow and looking around to see which direction she had finished her boogieing in. She saw Vice still standing by the buffet and ran, then skidded over, crashing into one of the tables. Nobody seemed to notice for some reason, and she stood, dusting herself off and looking around to see if anyone saw.

She then strode over to Vice again, lifting up a little pumpkin cake and placing it on top of his hat for nor particular reason, before taking one for herself and nomming on it. "I think we should put a small cake on everyone's heads, then the party can really begin. Also, have you ever seen a man eat his own head? I have; twice."

She looked around for a moment. "Let's draw on that back wall over there that's not got any decorations on it. That Chu lady seems a bit edgy when people go near it, so let's drawn Godzilla on it. QUICKLY! BEFORE SHE IS ON TO US!" She pulled a pack of various coloured markers from her pocket and went into stealth mode.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Vice wasn't too sure how to respond to the sudden reappearance of Melody, but as the rest room took no notice, he assuming that it would be sufficient to do the same. Instead, he slowly turned to the young woman, watching her as she brushed herself off. "Enjoying yourself?" The man asked simply.

He wasn't too sure if the woman heard the question or not, as she promptly placed a cake on top of his hat. Raising a questioning eyebrow, the man removed the pastry from the straw hat, before placing it down on his plate. Picking up one last piece of food, Vice drew it closer to his mouth before the entirety of what Melody had said sank in. "Wait... what?"

And again, she changed her focus to something else entirely. Instead of being confused by the rapidly shift in subject, the man merely took everything in stride. "Are you sure we should be vandalizing the host's home?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh pshaw," Melody batted a hand at Vice. "I'm sure she doesn't live here. Plus, there's clearly something fishy about that wall, and the only way to learn the truth is to drawn Godzilla on it. It's the only way. Trust me, I know this stuff, I'm a doctor and I have a PhD is awesome. Now come, we must hurry, before the cakes start to tell everyone!"

She hurried along on the floor on all fours, making sure Vice was close by. As they neared the wall she took out a marker and handed it to him before taking one herself and beginning to draw the feet of Godzilla near the bottom.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
The man only sighed at the woman's carefree personality, so knowing full well that it would be fruitless to try and fight it. Instead, he merely spoke up as she scuttled to the wall. "I think your method of problem solving could use a few improvements. As well as your priorities, and your general view of what is considered an acceptable doctorate degree."

He casually walked over to the wall, curiously looking at the marker handed to him as the young woman began doodling on the stone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
"Really? The internet seems to back up most of the things I think are true, and though many people question them I thought it was like, you know, I'm a genius or something. Like, unappreciated and misunderstood in my own time?" she said casually, starting to draw the rest of Godzilla upon the wall.

Soon enough she'd finished drawing Godzilla and began to add some flames coming from his mouth and little people running and screaming as he destroyed the little city at his feet, her tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth.

"Yeees, excellent. This is superb! How're things going over your end?" She looked over to Vice to see how he was doing.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
"Hmm, well okay. But I'm still going to get something to drink for myself." Spikes had interpreted her shake of the head as a 'no'. Though he was thinking of bringing a second glass anyways and playing it off as his, just in case.

"Candie huh? That's appropriate considering the night." The blonde chuckled quietly. "Well I'll be right back. Don't eat all the treats on me." With a wink he swivled on his heel and headed back to the table with the drinks.

On them was the usual selection of treats with the punch bowl sitting in the middle. From the odd color, smell and steam coming off of it he was starting to think it was a trick instead. Scooping up a cup full he looked around for a suitable patsy. Spying someone he approached a group of other teens about his age that were loitering around the edge. Picking out the toughest looking one he tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey, I'll pay you a silver if you can drink this." Smirking in challenge he offered the cup of questionable contents.
"Why would I do that?" followed by a snort was his answer. Shrugging Spike countered with, "Dun know, thought maybe you weren't a pansy." Tilting the cup to his lips he 'sipped' at it, a clever optical illusion. Licking his lips Spike full out smirked and offered the cup again.
The jock's head came up as he caught on to the full challenge and as the mutters started up from the others he grabbed the cup and downed the entire thing in one gulp. Immediatly a coughing fit ensued as the combination of tastes assaulted his senses.
Spike watched the reaction interested before laughing. "Thanks man." And with that turned and returned to the table.

As the blonde looked back out over the crowd a few things stood out to him. The odd girl heading towards the back wall where the prizes were holding something small. When she started drawing on the wall he realized it was a marker of some sort.

There also was some sort of disturbance on the far side of the party. Due to his short stature and the number of people that had arrived to this cave he couldn't get a good look. From the screams he could only assume that someone had played a great prank. "Trick or Treat indeed." He muttered. Finally he arrived back at the table and got himself the soda he'd promised himself. Seeing nothing else he was positive the girl would drink he settled for filling a second glass and heading back to where Candie was sitting.

Sitting down crosslegged and setting the drinks down next to him he remarked, "This party is pretty wild. Some real odd ducks have shown up."

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
She started at Spike leaving to get a drink,and said no as she thought he had been nice enough.
Unable to resist,she took a slice of carrot cake from the plate.Not wanting to embarass herself again like last time when she was devouring her cupcake,Candie took small bites from the cake.On the other side of the cave,the empty one,she observed an odd girl finishing a godzilla on the wall.She thought about how everybody was pretty much enjoying themselves but her.Then she heard faint coughing near the sweets table and saw a jock-y boy coughing with a smoking cup in his hand,with Spike laughing nearby him.Trick?,she though to herself.Candie thought about how she was pretty boring and wished she could be fun like everybody but knew she would be too scared too.

Spike then returned to the corner with drinks.He had brought two,maybe to swallow all those sweets,she thought.
"Well,didn't I just see you pranking somebody over there?"Candie grinned.

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
"Maaaybe." he drawled out and grinned at her. Breaking out into laughter he managed to choke out, "Should have seen his face." It took him a moment to calm down enough to talk again.

"I don't know who made that stuff but I wouldn't drink it if I were you. Looks like someone just grabbed everything on the table and dumped it in the punch bowl." Shaking his head at whatever drunken thought had instructed someone to mix such an concoction he picked one of the glasses up and took a swig out of it.
"I see the carrot cake is missing. I take it that's one of your favorites?" Gently he tried to coax her into more of a conversation. She seemed to be relaxing around him which made him dance in the privacy of his own mind. Halloween was about more then just tricks and treats, no one should have to spend it alone in a corner, he thought to himself. Taking another swig out of his soda he sighed in contentment, "Yup, nothing like caffiene for a pick me up. You sure you don't want any?"

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Candie giggled at his response to the little prank.She thought pranks were funny,but would freak out if it was done on her.She shot a quick glance at the carrot cake in her lap and blushed."It's just so soft and creamy!"She said showing a smile.For a moment,she thought about accepting the drink as thirst was taking over her mind,but then Candie then thought it would be funny to try the smoking drink at the table.Then she got up from the spot she had been sitting at the whole time and smirked,"I'll be right back."Her fluffy white tail swiveled back and forth as she ran to the sweets table and filled up a plastic cup with the grey drink.With her back turned,she quietly laughed to herself wondering what he would think.She then carefully ran back to the corner in the cave and sat down.
"Dare me to try?"She smirked as the drink silently brought greyish purple smoke into the air.

Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
The man merely shook his head as he listened to Melody's delusions. Many people? Like who? And what internet? The man couldn't even make out what was being scrawled on the wall, but decided against voicing any of these values. Beneath all the oddities, Melody seemed like a decent person, and that was often enough for Vice to overlook any quirks.

The woman's voice caught his attention, and he only gazed curiously at the woman. "You asked me to help you draw, and I guess the thing you were drawing is completed, so... Done?" He didn't even know what was expected of him, so he only tilted his head in confusion.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
(apparently Chu had time to reply to my PM but not put my Profile up ;p So I will be starting now, even though my stuffs aint up yet)

A warm breeze swept passed the mouth of the cave as a man wrapped in black cloth, almost appearing to be bandages sewn together to form a cloak of sorts, made his entrance. He quickly tugged the strange cloak off his shoulders and let it fall down his back, revealing a tall man clad in red and black, whose icy blue eyes conflicted greatly with his apparel. He already wore a smile upon his face, and he let it sweep over all the occupants of the room, greeting even those he did not know with as much kindness as he could muster. "Hello everyone, how is your Hallow's Eve coming along?" After looking about for a seat, he spotted one and headed towards it, seeming to forget he had just posed a question to the occupants of the room.

My own personal lap-warmer (aka kitten)
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
Munching on a cookie he watched as she got up and headed for the table with the drinks, mentally sighing as he glanced at the extra drink. "Ah well, more for me." Idly he tracked her progress to the table and back watching her tail swish back and forth. Mesmerized by it, it took her voice to snap him back to reality and notice the smoking drink in her hand.

Raising an eyebrow he looked at her quizzically, "Well technically it doesn't count if you ask to be dared. Sides, what do I get if you don't drink it?" Smirking at her took another sip of his own drink.
"Carefull of it, I'd sip instead of chug. Now you got me curious. How about we dare each other? Just leave enough in the cup for me, kay?"

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
"Deal."A wide smile spread across Candie's face as she began to come out of her cocoon.She hoped Spikes was finding out who her true self was.
She took in a deep whiff of the drink.It smelt like nothing.that's weird. she thought.Shrugging,she slowly lifted the cup to her lips and and slightly tilted her head back.She took a couple gilps then the drink sent shivers down her spine and her insides suddenly felt frozen.Then,a burning sensation overcame her which tafter turned spicy and almost any flavor she could ever remember tasting.She tried hard not to cough,but then couldn't help it as she had never felt this in her throat.It had only lasted several seconds,but felt so long.The nasty aftertaste forced herself to take a big gulp of the soda next to the one Spike was drinking.

Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote        
StuVi walked tenitively into the cave all around her people were dressed in strange attire. She felt out of place in the clothes she had obtained during her last trip to the Outworld. I would have looked more in the right today in court attire StuVi thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
More and more people kept arriving. And one flat out ran away at the sight of Maverick. The grey-colored cave lioness seemed to chuckle to herself. Well, at least she was still somewhat feared. Usually people just ignored her and assumed Frey had her under control. But then again, most people mistook her for just an ordinary lion of great size. She was much more than this. Maverick settled down near one of the walls, sitting back on her haunches as Frey settled a hand on the lioness' neck.

Frey's red eyes were scanning the room. She was searching for people she knew. When the boy, Roy, ran, she took no notice, for she had actually seen someone she was vaguely familiar with. She had met Vice many months ago, and since then Frey had been alone, which was normal for her. Still, there were no signs of her good friend, the woman who she began to have empathic abilities with. Frey had often wondered where her dear friend had gone, but to linger on the past meant...well, it was never good. Still, Vice seemed to be in a deep conversation...or something...with another woman. And besides, Frey wasn't the type to approach someone like that. She was a loner.

Leaning in towards Maverick, she whispered something to the cave lioness.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next