Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay '09 - The Underground Lake - NEW PRIZES
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quote        
Kitty strolled around at night, as it was her usual habit, when she heard the soft humming of music and voices. She smiled. []Someone must be celebrating Hallowe'en,[/i] she thought to herself. She got curious, and walked towards the noise. She stepped in this cave. It was definitely a party. Then she eyed the food on the table and smiled to hereself. Her stomach growled. She started gobbling up the sandwiches, not really caring if what other people wanted some.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
The soft,thick frosting slowly melted in her mouth as she licked it with her tounge.
All of a sudden Candie was startled as she heard a young man's voice talking to her.
She lifted her head up and saw a boy that looked about her age holding a a plate stacked with sweets.She bad been previously absorbed into her cupcake,which was now all in her mouth.Embarrassed,she straightened up and tried to swallow the cupcake.Her throat was dry so she just nodded as she could not talk.He then offered to share with her,and her cheeks flushed.She never really chatted with boys,as they always caught her off guard,which made her feel like she did right now.She didn't want to hurt the boy's feelings,and also thought the carrot cake looked mouth watering,so she just nodded her head again and wiped the frosting off her mouth.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
When Kitty finished the sandwiches, she walked over to the cave wall and leaned against it, as was her usual position. She glanced at Chu, supposing she was running the party. She watched as people were dancing and talking, and smiled. She would join in this time. Just this once.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quote        
"Great!" Spikes scooted a little closer so she could easily pick off what she wanted from his little pile. Then a thought struck him and he set the plate down to plant his face in his hand in a face palm.
"Drinks, I completely forgot them. Anything in particular you want?" Favoring her with another grin, he went over what he would want. "I think I'm going straight for the soda if there is any. Not much for fruit punch or that pumpkin flavored stuff." Tongue stuck out in an expression of distaste he leapt to his feet while waiting for an answer from the Hello Kitty.

"Man, I forgot something. What's your name? Mine's Spikes. Nice to meetcha."

Idly he glanced towards the table to see someone making off with all the sandwiches. Mentally he crossed those off his list as available and thanked whomever was catering this party for providing the sugary treats instead.

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Roy continued to walk around. al the noise was a bit unsettling to him but even more so to his raven which, had stuffed itself down into his hoodie. Making it look like he had a disfigured chest or something. Most people don't have a lump protruding from the middle of their chest.
He finished his chocolatey aplle and dumped the stick into a trash can and nearly bumping into several people.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
StuVi walked out of the forest saw many people milling around a cave. I wonder what is happening here

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
After several uneventful events Roy decided to head back to his little home. He walked up a hill and then decided to check out the caves. He hadn't visited them for awhile anyways.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
Frey and Malik had been patrolling when the sounds of a party caught their attention. The woman known as Frey was seated upon the back of the mighty cave lioness Maverick and they both exchanged an uncertain look. They had been running into quite a few strange things here recently, from ghosts to other odd beasts. Some were humans, dressed as monsters. Some...well, some could not so easily be explained away. Frey sighed gently to herself and the pair headed towards the noises.

As they got near the cave, Frey slid off of Maverick's back. There was strange, unnatural lighting and a lot of noise, as well as music playing within. A woman approached and Frey instinctively froze, her ears folding back when the woman asked "Trick or Treat?" Well, Frey wasn't familiar with Halloween or anything of the sort, so she just frowned, not sure what to say. But, the woman was gone as swiftly as she had appeared, so glancing back to Maverick she shrugged and the pair moved inside.

Maverick had to be especially careful, for she was a lioness that stood at the shoulders around five feet tall, so there was a lot of bulk. But Frey stayed near the outskirts of the crowd, simply watching the festivities uncertainly.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
EDITED

As Roy got to the entrace of the caves he heard sounds of people in there.
"Wha-?"
he said.
People don't usually go into caves.
In the corner of his eye he thought he caught a glimpse of orange but he wasn't sure.
then something shocking caught his attention.
"a lion?!?"

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
{{* Got some lovely Halloween music for you guys to listen to in this post~ Bouncy Heart}}

Melody eagerly took the man's hand as he introduced himself as Vice. "Ah, Vice. You look like you're from out of town, eh? I don't think I've seen anyone in the past few days who isn't already dressed up for Halloween. So, unless you are going as a scarecrow swordsman, you must just be passing through?"

She turned as she finished her sentence and took a hold on the ladle in the punchbowl in one hand and a cu in the other, pouring herself a drink and sipping at it. It didn't taste like anyone has spiked it...yet. "Mmm," her eyes glistened in a mischievous manner, the corners of her lips curling further into a grin that was this time a little less innocent.

Looking around the table she saw a strange, goopy syrup-like liquid, among a few other sparkly treats. She took a hold of the spoon for dishing out the green syrup and downed the rest of her punch in one go, then filling the cup with the syrup instead.

She continued to grab a few of the stranger-looking food things and dump them into the punch, then poured the syrup in afterwards and began stirring it with the ladle in time with the music of the party.

The punch began to let off a spicy smell that tingled her nostrils, but it wasn't quite enough. Now it would certainly be sweet and sparkly, but what about deadly? With another grin her cat-like tail reached around into one of her pockets and pulled out a strange, swirling, light purple potion that she took with her free hand and emptied without a second thought into the concoction.

To her delight this was enough to give it the kick she was looking for and the liquid began to let off a bizarre purple and black mist that disappeared as it neared the table beneath the large bowl. She licked her lips and poured two cups full of it, turning and handing one to Vice before offering up a toast.

"To a truly deliciously devious and deviously delicious Halloween!"

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
((Interesting musics thar Mel, I was thinking you got a song from Nightmare before Christmas))

At the sight of the lion Roy jumped back and hid behind a rock.
He was quite excited at the fact that he was seeing one but also somewhat terified as other people would probably be.

And like oher people, he ran. Back to town.

Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
"I guess you could say that I kind of... wandered in." Vice wasn't too sure how to explain his presence, as he only wandered in through sheer luck. He was completely unaware that there was a town in this area, let alone a gathering. Still, he shrugged, as there was little point in dwelling on it now.

Before he say more, the man watched as Melody turned around. Unsure of what she was busy with, he decided to turn his attention to the rest of the party. There were a few odd individuals, not including the woman who had initially greeted him with a random "trick or treat", but the atmosphere was surprisingly pleasant.

As his eyes fell upon a large lioness, Vice immediately recognized the animal, as well as the woman beside her. There were few people who would carry around such a companion, and he was certain that the person was one he had met during the lotus festival so many months ago.

Before he could say anything, though, Melody turned back around, offering him a cup. Taking the glass in his hand, he merely nodded and raised the drink up in a toast, before taking a sip of the beverage.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
{{Why thank yew, Chere~ I cannot stop listeningz to eet. n3n}}

Melody downed her own glass in one quick swig, sighing with content, the last of the mist remaining in her mouth escaping as she did so. She was glad to see Vice happy about drinking the punch. It was rare to find someone who would still want to drink the odd mixtures she came up with after seeing how she made them. Of course, she was completely unaware of the fact he'd not been looking as she'd made it.

"So I suppose you don't know anyone here, then? Hmm, come to think of it," she looked around the cave slowly, trying to pick out any familiar faces. "Nope, I don't think anyone I know is here. Yet, anyway. Though I do only know a few people, really. I wonder if I'll see Dauth around. He doesn't usually spend a lot of time around people, but he might be in the mood for a party since it's Halloween. Plus, most people would think he's simply in costume, he he he~"

She turned back to Vice. "Come on, let's get jiggy!" With that she ran out to where people were dancing and proceeded to "get down with her bad self" as she would put it. She'd not been dancing long before one of the pumpkin lanterns hanging from the ceiling above her randomly exploding, sending pretty sparkling fragments of light down over where she danced below, only adding to the spectacle. Thankfully though, this particular explosion had not been a fiery one. In actuality, she was so used to the random explosions around her that when a smaller one occurred, especially in an already noisy area, and not to mention when she was so absorbed in shakin' her thang, she didn't really notice it.

She began to "vogue".

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Candie blushed as the boy got closer.When he talked again,she just shook her head as her mouth was still full of cupcake.
He then talked again,and quickly swallowed the cake in her mouth and quietly answered."Candie.Candie is my name"She turned even more red as she realized it sounded stupid to be called than on Halloween.Even though her name was funny in this situation,she though the boy Spiked was an overall nice guy so far.

Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
As he brought the drink to his lips, Vice immediately noticed the sharp taste. Still, he managed to drink it without too much difficulty, and couldn't help but wonder what it was he had just consumed. Judging by Melody's reaction to her beverage, and the lack of reaction made by other party-goers, Vice only sighed. "Let's hope she didn't spike it with anything that'll knock me out..." The man murmured to no one in particular.

"Not really. I think I saw someone, but I'm unsure whether she even recognized me. It's been a while, I guess... Dauth? Who's that?" The man's confusion was pretty clear, but when Melody showed no sign of responding, he merely shrugged it off.

The woman's words surprised him, and he couldn't help but wonder what she intended to do. His curiosity was answered when Melody began an... odd dance, that inexplicably resulted in a combusting lantern. Without another word, Vice placed his drink down and turned away.