Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
Annabelle sighed as she looked out the plane, people were crowding nervously around the windows. She didn’t care for large crowds. All actuality she didn’t care for people. They all inched from her, so no matter what, she was pushed away. However, she liked the view when the plane landed. Annabelle groaned as she brushed her raven black hair from her eyes, and straightened her blood red shirt. The plane was going in for the landing, and Her guard, Jasper sat next to her. She didn’t hear him when he had advised her to put on her seatbelt. She felt the plane jerk down, her heart raced as she flailed for the seat belt. As quickly as she had, Jasper had her already buckled. It was a very rough landing although. It made her head hurt. ‘Thank you for flying American Express, we hope you enjoyed your flight’ the voice on the intercom said.
As soon as she stepped off the plane the sweet smell of pine hit her. Annabelle looked around, nothing but green trees lined the road. She felt a small chill go down her spin.
“Annabelle? Your father is waiting for you outside the air grounds” Her body guard said as he stepped off the plane next. Anna nodded and raced for the limit. Her heart was racing. Her father had left when she was quite young. Nonetheless she wasn’t here to live with her father. He was merely dropping her off at her Aunt Judith’s. When her mother died her Aunt agreed to take care of her because Anna’s father wanted nothing to do with her, like every other person… Though it wasn’t because Anna was repulsive, entirely. That was half the truth. It had only been a week since her mother was murdered. She remembered the sight, blood spilled around her mothers soft blonde hair. Jasper stood by the car that was going to take him and Anna’s luggage to her Aunts house.
“Thank you Jasper,” she said as Anna curtsied the Guard, “I have it from here.” Jasper nodded twice, his brown hair falling lightly in his eyes as he stepped back into a car. There wasn’t much, for where she use to live, still, trees lined the roads of Seattle, Washington. Large buildings surrounded her. She’d have to go see the Harbor when she had gotten the chance. Annabelle looked over at a figure of a male walking toward her. He was tall and lanky, and he had dark brown hair that was cut short, her father. Quickly, Annabelle kicked her feet into the air, forcing herself into a fast run. She couldn’t face her father at the moment, he wasn’t even going to take care of her after all. She felt her heel hit the paved road as she ran into middle Seattle. She saw faces she didn’t recognize, one man stood out. He had a long purple coat on, and his beard was purple tipped with orange. Anna was not paying attention to what was in front of her though “I’m sorry” She cried as she recovered from bumping into a slim and slender male.
“Its ok, what’s the hurry?” His voice was a low tenor, Annabelle looked up. He had shoulder length black hair and chocolate brown eyes, “are you running from someone? You aren’t wanted by the police are you?” She sighed as she found herself being bothered by his questioning.
“No, just in a hurry, I’m headed for my aunts She lives near the Space Needle.” Anan said sheepishly.
“I could walk you there” The male offered. Anna shook her head.
“As tempting as that offer sounds, I must turn it away.” She said softly, quickly was on her way again, unaware of the eyes watching her as she ran.
†♥†♥†♥†
Erin rest on the top of the space needle the cold metal freezing through his black pants. “They all look so tiny from here” he laughed as rain began to hit his head furiously, the sound of the droplets crashing against the steel like bullets.. He heard the laughter of Tourists below. His adept hearing allowed him to hear through the thick roof. He put out his index finger and thumb, pretending to compress the people on the gray street below between them. For the past year or so, there was nothing new to do, it was all the same old. He felt a small shock go down his spine, and focused his vision on the street. It was important for him to get something to eat. Then again was anything really important? Water soaked threw his dish-water blonde hair finally. Time to go He thought as he jumped from the Needle. He heard screams from the top of the Needle. He smirked. He couldn’t die from this, he couldn’t even become severally hurt.
He landed on the street with a cats grace. People staring at him, wide eyed and scared. “What are you looking at?” Erin growled. People walked away, going back to their business. People didn’t seem surprised about a person jumping, little less surviving. That was humanities way, they didn’t care. Erin pulled his black hood over his Blonde spiked hair. His blue eyes flashed a crimson red. He kept his head down, he didn’t really like to draw the ‘wrong’ attention. Suddenly Erin felt something hit him. Quickly he swung out his arm, grabbing her around the waist.
“Eek” Anna cried, she fell back but felt a sudden arm around her seconds before she hit the ground. She looked up at the man who had caught her, his grip was hard, and getting tighter. “Thanks” She choked as he stood her up.
Erin only nodded still keeping his eyes down. He could feel anxiety rising, the girls curiosity was getting the better of her. With a brush of his hand he pushed her aside, walking away with his teeth clenched, his fangs cutting into his upper lip. Just what I needed…, He looked back once only to see her standing there like an airhead. Her black hair soaked as much as his was. It went to show that she was outside for a while, perhaps longer than him? He turned again, walking down the now almost deserted street.
†♥†♥†♥†
Anna had no clue what had happened, she bumped into what felt like a brick wall, only to find that it was a guy. Then he pushed her back? A strand of stray hair fell over her blue eyes as she angrily blew it out of her face, it was raining harder now, Anna was still a few miles from her Aunts house. She began to walk, her shoes making a clump sound with every step. Rain began to die away as she found her way to the boat houses. She walked slowly across the walk, to the house on the furthest left. “Aunt Judith?” Annabelle said softly as she entered the house.
A large stout woman about thirty popped her brown hair out of the kitchen. “Oh sweetie you’re here? Is you father with you?” She asked. Anna shook her head. “You ditched him again?” Aunt Judith said as she shook her head in disapproval.
“Not like he was going to take care of me anyways” I growled, my voice heavy and angered. Judith sighed heavily. She walked out of the kitchen removing her Apron. Anna sighed as she caught sight of her. She looked sad, a pathetic obese woman who needed to watch more than her makeup. But Anna tried to brush it off, she had enough to deal with as it was. She glanced over at a picture of her mother and her father… Judith kept the stuff, though it rightfully belonged to Anna.
“You’ll grow to forgive him.” Judith assured Anna. Anna winced, glaring at the stout woman.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
It's nice...I don't like that stout woman very much Twisted Evil Heheh. Nice job! Hope you put more on! (If it's not finished...Sorry, doesn't look finished to me...If it is finished) Big Grin