Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Menmeth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quote        
Mine was pulled from a AD&D character I enjoyed, long long ago. I first started using it as a primary identity when I first got wired up to the 'net in '92. I have kept it ever since and actually answer to it more readily than anything else at this point. At the same time sad and amusing, since I know anyone who calls me by another name is some hidebound official or other waste of skin trying to irritate me, sell me something, or otherwise earn a beating. Makes a great way to screen calls in its own way.
LuckBunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Mine is the name of one of my characters. She's an anthro dragonbunny that used to strongly resemble the luckdragon from Neverending Story, so I named her LuckBunny. I think she had another name at one point though. Midea or some such.
Jinchou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
I use this name a lot, it means penguin in Japanese. I don't really remember where I got it from/how I thought of it.
Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:57 pm Reply with quote        
I got mine from my favourite Green Day song; Platypus (I Hate You). :P
saiyouri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quote        
My name is from the main geisha from Memoirs of a Geisha movie/book. Plus it is the name of one of my beautiful kitties.
xxiwish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quote        
well i think i just have this name pop into my mine when im join the site Big Grin
eisylefae

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
My username comes from names I gave to my cats, one of which I made up. ^-^

Please feed Symbiose so he can mutate! ^-^
peace

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
My username just stands for what I want, and that is peace. Its a username that not a lot of people use, so I usually I can use it C:
Otherwise I use happipeace BD
Joseff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
I really really like how Joseff sounds compared to Joseph.
So that's how it has become my name on like pretty much every site. Also it's quite interesting when people noticed how I have a "guy" name but a girl avatar,regardless of whether she is dressed girly or not.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
I've had this name since my neopets account in sixth grade... and I'm twenty now...
But it came from my favorite character from Brian Jaques's Martin The Warrior, Keyla. Keyla was a male name, though, so I added sounds to make it sound more feminine. Thus, Keylaleigh was born.

sonaxakai

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
I made mine up though in fanfictions it would mean relationships and it wa before I figured out akai meant red in Japanese

current quest:each day's items of Lotus Fest
Eru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quote        
I wanted to go for "L" (as in the character from Deathnote) for my username, but it was taken, sadly. So I decided to use the sort of ... phonetic spelling?
Chaomiles

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a Sonic-fan, and I visited a friend's Sonic site. I decided to register as Miles Tails Prower. After a long time I changed my name to Miles, cause Miles Tails Prower was sooo long xD And when I made my own site, I fell in love with the Chao Garden in Sonic Adventure DX (Director's Cut) Happy So My name became Chaomiles, but online friends call me Miles Smile
Jurinjo

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
Love these topics, but it seems so broad =(
I got a ton of usernames though. I'll probably be using them later in another post.

Jurinjo: one of the villans in the webcomic Emergency Exit. He's too goody for a villain, plus a white mage! Happy My favorite character in EE so I named my account after him and it stuck to meh

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, Sancho! Yeah, white mages don't exactly give of the "I'm an evil dude." vibe very often, do they?

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next