Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
Mortissia took the ashes and took a breath his items reconstructing themselve. "There" she muted and then looked at him. so where do we begin...how about with control, the basic thing is medtation, with it you can focuse all your energy and learn how to control it." She stopped"like mine is ice" She looked outside said a chant and it began to snow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
Manuel walked stomped to town, and continued searching.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quote        
Jack watched, amazed. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and thought of the fire, wanting it to come out of its hiding spot and obey his wishes. Nothing happened. He tried again, but still nothing. He opened his eyes, sighing. 'I can't do it,' he said.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quote        
She shut his eyes in silence and took hold of his wrist softly. "Focuse on where I am touching" she whispered. "Feel the fire coming to thi spot, don't think about my hand just focuse on the spot."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quote        
Jack focused on that spot, and still nothing happened. It was as if the fire wasn't meant to be wielded like normal magic.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
"fire" Mortissia muttered "Is the strongest and most dangrouse element, such as a wild fire. or fires passion" she realsesed some red aura as it flowed into him. "Feel each strand of magic in your viens, Become one with your element, if you force it the nothing will happen or you will lose control of it." the snow outside stopeed and she kiised his wrist "Find your center and picture a pentagram of fire" She slopped speaking into his skin as if talking to his aura "And focuse on you hand dont force it just focuse"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
Jack did as she said, feeling the flames dragging him into their dance, and this time he didn't try to resist. He felt the fire overflowing and coming towards the surface, he felt it come out if his.... mouth??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quote        
Motissia jumped back slightly "Well your heart was in the right place "She smiled" you need to learn your body know how everypart feels." She slide her hands downhis wrists. "How every pulse beats in your body"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
Manuel turned towards the sound. He ran up to the two people with sword in hand. 'You will both die!' he yelled, moving his sword towards the body of the witch.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quote        
Mortissia lost her focuse and loked at the gaurd letting out a shrill scream

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
Jack reacted quickly. He pushed Mortissia out of the way, feeling the cold metal slice a big cut in his arm. He grabbed his own sword. 'You will not touch her,' he declared.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quote        
Manuel smiled at the defiance. He liked challenges. 'Then I will kill you first,' he said. He attacked the boy again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quote        
Jack parried the attack. He fwlt the anger forcing the fire inside to accelerate. He fwlt it coursing through his veins. Then he closed his eyes and fell on to his kneesr, feeling like something new had only just woken up, and was painfully trying to get to the surface.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
"jack calm yourself it will take control" Mortissia tried to warn when she was suddenly hit on the head and fell cold to the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
Jack, now furious, let his strange power take him over. For a few seconds he was completely engulfed in flames, then a magnificent red dragon stood over them. He growled menacingly to whoever had done that.