Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
Soemthing is wipping out all the human race. No man woman or child is safe from the virus. People are turning black. the virus is both touch and airbourne. as humans die mythicle creatures stand watch, saving who they can.
:skeleton: <--Optional
username:
Race: (vampire werewolf Fairie Dragon Panther human)
Bio:
persanality:
Power:
Sick or well: (Humans only)

Something sent a shiver down Luccia’s spine. What was it? Was it him? Did he return to kill her. She had lived through this much. She Ran suddenly something grabbed her leg. It was a pail white hand, the color of death. “Get off she screamed as the cloaked man with a bird beaked mask got closer. She kicked the hand off of her ankle and ran. Luccia took refuge in a abandoned barn, her heart beat pounding. It was over, she thought as the doctors footsteps got closer to her. The doctor now stood over her, menacingly. Luccia coughed blood trickling out of her mouth.
"You are sick " Emerson said as he took the mask off two fangs poking out of his upperteeth. "I can't turn you while you are i'll but I can't let you die iether..."[/b]
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quote        
Lunnaris spread her silvery-white wings and yawned. She had been watching this girl who had faintly the symptoms of the plague. She hid back within the dense trees as she heard human footsteps aproach. It was the girl, Beattrix.
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quote        
(Woooot!!!)

Emerson thought about how the others were doing as he picked up the small frail human girl and began to walk into a small house. He shut the door latching it. Lunnaris and the others out on search knew where it was. he tucked the girl into his bed and began to make a hot bath.
Luccia opened her eyes weakly. "Where am I?" she asked as she looked faintly at the man, he was no longer in a doctors cloack but nobles clothing his long brown hair pulled into a ponytial.
"My name is Emerson Bridges" He said softly, "I am here to help you. Luccia looked at the water then fell once again into a sleep as Emerson tended to her.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
((what are the symptons of the virus?))
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
(( Buboes (big warts) Coughing Sneezing blackening skin ect))
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
((ok))

Beattrix turned her head as she heard a rustle in the trees, and saw a long snake-like neck emerge. She screamed, frightened. Lunnaris looked at the girl with her hypnotic eyes, and Beattrix fell asleep. The dragon clutched her in one foot and soared off into the sky.
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
Emerson stared out the window patiently waiting for the others to return Worry growing.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quote        
Lunnaris landed on the platform of the building made especially for dragons. She put the girl onto the floor and waited.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quote        
Luccia sitred and Emerson stared at her blankly. She was deing, and he could do almost nothing about it. he stared out the window.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quote        
Lunnaris looked into a window, and saw Emerson. I've found one, she said.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quote        
Emerson nodded Whats her condition? He asked and loked at Luccia, this one may have to be changed even though she is still ill...
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quote        
The effects have only just started on the one I just got, replied Lunnaris, then her gaze hovered over to the girl there. What a shame...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quote        
I may have something for her, bring her in
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quote        
Lunnaris nodded. She retrieved her head from the window. She picked up the unconscious girl in her jaw and put her inside. The girl's dark hair fell over her pale face.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
Emerson brushed the girls hair from her face. She was so young. He bit off the cap to the antadoit and gently poured it into her mouth, then lay her on the small cot next to Luccia. He then picked up Luccia and bit his wrist, Giving her some of his blood hoping that it would heal her slightly.