Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. TS Easel[Art Freebies] Special Offer for Staff!
Maverik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
I've never read it before. x.x I'm not really too big on literature, and we had a bunch of other books to read when I was in English.

I wonder how everything will turn up for her. o.o How much of the book have you read?

x3 And likewise for you.

Even if you haven't had time for mido, it's nice to see you managed to get some event items. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, I do so love killing things, especially when they drop items^^.

I'm 3/4 of the way through, she's turned down the crazy one (which is what made him crazy, before he was just slightly stalker-ish), married the jerk, found out that the jerk had a child with a woman who is now dead, and is currently miserable. This is probably her repentance for being so proud and vain in the first place, and I think she definitely deserves it.

I'm a bookworm so I love English. Aside from the write-an-essay-in-40-minuets-or-else-! bits. My current English teacher also has a habit of going of on a tangent and discussing some interesting topics, besides being rather entertaining overall.

Do you have a hobby or passion?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
o.O Poor crazy stalker person. Maybe.
How crazy is here? o-o

Err... I don't really have a passion. I guess I did some creative writing in the past when I had more time. Lately, though, I don't really have too much things to use as a time sink. x.X;

I should probably write something in the near future, though. =\

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Crazy-stalker-man is letting his crops get ruined and focusing on eliminating her current husband Jab

Creative writing sounds fun. I used to write before but I guess I grew out of it, or simply turned to drawing. I can't seem to write anything interesting Sad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
In that case... poor crazy stalker man's crops. o-o

I did enjoy it, though I'm not sure how good I am at it now. x.x; Haven't really done much besides the occasional roleplay.

I wish I could. I should've spent more time on it. ;-;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I don't draw much except for event freebies, so I guess we're kinda similar in that aspect. Try writing, you won't magically get better by putting it off, and you may be surprised at your talent :P.

I've actually been thinking of joining a roleplay but I'm not sure what kind.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I don't really plan on going anywhere with my writing ability, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to exercise it every once in a while. It'd certainly be good for my sanity. x3

What sort of roleplays are you interested in? =3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
I don't plan on going anywhere with my drawing either, but its fun and I have the will to improve so why not?

I'm not really sure about the roleplays. I like fantasy, but within limits. As in a fantasy world must have its set laws of reality with denizens have to strive to overcome, along with their personal and political problems. Same thing goes for sci-fi. (also, vampires are overrated and horribly portrayed as sparkle-clad creatures of the night who happen to be moody bloodsuckers)

Otherwise, I prefer semi-lit to literate roleplays because of a low tolerance for chatspeak in all its forms.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
In that case, I'm sure you'll have no trouble joining up with any of the roleplays on this site. ^^

Many people are mindful of their roleplays, in that they put some thought into their settings, and I'm sure everyone frequenting the roleplay forums are adequately literate. x3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
DONE!

This took almost as much time as a fully coloured image would! I wish i could just leave it as lineart but then it wouldn't be as detailed...damn me for not being able to do things half-assed!

Anyway, its 12:45pm and i need to go to bed...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quote        
Shiny. x3 I'm sure Lux appreciates its, too.

o.o 12:45, though? You really shouldn't stay up that late... :: Pokes ::

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
Would you mind doing one for me? I liked the last one you did for me during the the summer event.

Usermane BubbleTrouble
ReferenceHere.
Style Chibi.
Other Skipping happily in a field, arms waving in the air like an idiot, if that's alright.
Colour? Yes please. Just name your price and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
Usernane Kira Bella
Reference Current avatar (Won;t change untill your finished <3) If you can make her blowing a kiss towards the person looking at the picture and possiably winking, that would be AWESOME!
Style Waist shot please
Other I DEMAND.... um..., flirty smile and such? Oh and if you can make the wrist leaves attached to gloves that are fingerless (We don't have that item yet sadly) that would be FANTASTICALLY wonderful.
Colour? No thank you. I like B/W

Tip will be sent after ^__^

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Raezarin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! Can do to both of you ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
Just don't stay up until 12:45 this time. xP