Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Corner
Clarity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Hey you two! :D

I'd talk but i have to go do homework, just wanted to say hi to hey, so HI :D

How've you guys been? O:

Mm, that sounds good IygoHime. I've never had chicken tacos. And what do you know, I have chicken fajitas for dinner.. xD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Chu doesn't trust vaccinations either? 8D

I feel healthier if I never use medication unless necessary. I don't know. I guess it's just that better to take the natural way of getting over a disease: rest. Typically, I can sleep while in pain. Neutral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
People like my corner... T 3T I'M SO TOUCHED!

Hi to all that stopped in! ^_^ *hands out quesadillas*

@Berlin: I'm the same way! O: I'll only take pills if I really just can't stand it anymore. Otherwise I stay as far away from medication as I can.

... >.>; Now that I think about it, that fact makes it even more pathetic that I was taking them so often while I was still really sick. Stupid flu.

On another note... GRR to stupid anime based off of manga that don't cover the entire story. >.>; I just finished the Ghost Hunt series only to find out that if I want the romance that I desire, I have to read the manga because they failed to mention a key character in any of the 25 episodes. I neglected homework for THIS?! D: Screw that, I have English to do.

heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
Clarity ~ Holy crap! You changed your username! :O

Also HI!

I've been good but busy as hell during the apocolypse. Yourself?

@ Chu ~ Mmmm tasteh. Thankyou. *eats*

*laughs at your anime chatter* I'm so glad i'm not a romance nut. Romance in anime makes me want to dunk my head in a bucket of water. Maybe they thought it was unnecessarily sappy and not contributing suficently to the storyline?

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
By far I agree, but I can't help it. D: The only thing that drives me insane is the stupid stuff like blushing whenever they think about the person, or when the person looks at them. That's just silly. xP

heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
I don't blush, but if they're hot enough my brain stops working and my words come out stupid. Also i walk into things. D:

I have been known to start conversations with "by god your hot!" when in such a state, or walk into telephone poles.

I'm just not a big fan of excessive romance in movies/media in general. I don't think that most media needs a romantic subplot and i hate when they ruin or dilute perfectly good stories with them. I mean if it's a romance go for it! But if it's an action film, political statment, or whatever then why the hell bother?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I'm not like that at all. xP In fact I'm just as cold toward a hot guy as I am toward anyone else. That's why it bothers me when girls get all giggly and everything around guys they're interested in, or when they obsess over some cliche mysterious badass anime guy. D: Cliches kill me, romance or otherwise.

I do agree with you there. I can never take something seriously if it just throws on romance like that; it's pretty sad.

I'm gonna get off for the night. :3 See ya!

Berlin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
They always find a way to screw up the manga when they turn it into an anime.

They seem to do that in Hollywood with regular books too. 8(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
Night night.

Guy or girl, if they're attractive enough my hormones take over, there is less stuttering and more "lets go shag.... now... my place."

Hai

@ Berlin ~ There are a handful of exceptions too that though. The same thing happens with sequels and remakes. :3

*is going to take ages to reply since she's editing an interview for the show on sunday at the same time*

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
Why would be NOT love your corner Chu?

Geeze. You act like we don't love you or something.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
Everyone loves chu. Jab

It's like a rule or something. Hai

Berlin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quote        

@heyy: Yeah. That's true. I was really happy with how they did Lord of the Rings. Bouncy Heart

But the majority of the time... it's better to consider the movie and book separate and not the same. lol.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
Very true. :3

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
o____o

I am battling a monster called "Spiffy Shit"

I am laughing so hard I have to take a second to make a screen shot.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
*preens*

That's my monster. When you defeat them they allways drop a bag of silver. I made that for the create a monster contest last event. Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21, 22, 23  Next