Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quote        
"Sorry to hear that," Jojo answered. He knew a lot of people, including himself, who have lost dear ones, and understood how difficult it could be. "I have an artificial arm and leg," he added, taking the leather glove off his left hand and showing the metallic structure under it. "Wasn't really my choice, though."

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quote        
"you where forced?" She asked appalled by the idea."sorry to hear that. is it purely mecanical? or is it techomancer made?"
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quote        
"Kinda. I got into an accident when I was a kid, and some steam-doctor put that on me. It's kinda frequent in the suburbs. They butcher you and then force you to pay for it..." He shook is head for a second, putting those memories away. "It's mostly clockwork based. I don't really think it has any Technomancer technology, but I'm not too familiar with those anyway."

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quote        
"... so you have no feeling of touch in that arm?" she asked." I can make it better for a price."
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quote        
"No real feelings, if that's what you mean. I can feel when I'm lifting something, but that mostly coming from my arm pressing on my shoulder." He took a pause, gently feeling the content of his pocket with his right hand. "Hmm, I'll think about it," he finally said, before adding: "Do you have any idea of work we could get?"

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quote        
"nah.. Here." she said as she touched his mechanical arm she concentrated and then winced in pain much like pricking your finger, as she made his arm feel more like apart of him but still cold, or hot in the case of steam tribes.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quote        
Jojo brought his arm back close to him, moving his hand in front of his eyes and trying to understand what had just happened. It was still the same, good old metallic arm, but something about it felt different. He reached his hand and grabbed his cold drink, feeling the temperature of the glass under his fingers. "Hmm, interesting..." he said while looking back at his hand.

rokuken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quote        
"Nerves are just electrical current to the brain, it can tell you many things. I just but a bit of my soul and made it a synapse to feel things, best of all.. that arm of yours will probably out live you now." She chuckled." Technomancy isn't just a Gift, we Belive the soul is the Most powerful battery in the world. It can live on forever. but Our souls are more then that... it's what makes us human. All technomancers should remember that when We use our gifts or else we'll become soulless Shells. She said as she sheads a tear and looks back at Bastion.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quote        
Jojo listened to Malle. It was it's first real encounter with a Technomancer, or at least the first time he got to talk with one. He followed her sight outside the window, hesitating to ask any further question. He simply pushed back his plate and got up. "So, shall we go look for some work?" he asked with a nice smile, stretching his arms behind his back.

rokuken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quote        
"Yah, She said sounding distant now, as she got up and paid for her drinks.
Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
((Sorry!!!))

Lylyd shoved past her brother and walked up to the Technomancer and Steam-Human. "Sorry to pry, but I heard you two were looking for work?" she asked them. Her brother, startled, just sighed and shook his head.

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/27-12-2009/f3a02cda1b16c296cdf683bb707b30d8.png/img]
My computer was restarted, sorry for not posting!
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quote        
Jojo paid for his food and drinks, and then looked at the barman. He was about to talk when a strange girl came up to them. "Hmm, yeah," he simply answered, wondering what she wanted.

rokuken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quote        
Malle turned and looked at her wondering what the Airhead wanted.
Keeglatte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
She frowned at them and put her hand on her hips. "Don't look at me like that! I was just wondering, because my brother and I could use some help shipping these materials over the area. But only if you guys are interested." She shrugged.
Aaron walked over and nodded. "Yeah, we wouldn't be able to pay much, but the help would be appreciated." He agreed.

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/27-12-2009/f3a02cda1b16c296cdf683bb707b30d8.png/img]
My computer was restarted, sorry for not posting!
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 am Reply with quote        
Jojo took little time to think, and then asked Malle: "What do you think? Just so you know, work isn't easy to find around here anyway, so that might be a good opportunity."