Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
In a war torn world, Technomancers are becoming more and more common. Steampunk is what makes up most of the populations life. Four strangers (Or more) will meet and go on adventures to discover just what is going on with the rest of the world.

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/27-12-2009/f3a02cda1b16c296cdf683bb707b30d8.png/img]
My computer was restarted, sorry for not posting!
Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
Rules~

- Follow Midorea Tos
- No god modding.
- Have fun!
- No killing others without their authority.
- Try to be grammatical, so we can get this into the advanced RPs!
- Post your profiles on our Ooc, and we'll add them to our original three posts.

Ooc~ http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=5676&highlight=

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/27-12-2009/f3a02cda1b16c296cdf683bb707b30d8.png/img]
rokuken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
User Name: Rokuken
Carature name: Malle ((pronounced Molly))
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cyborg%20girl/libraryhermit95/Killer_Cyborg_girl.jpg
Bio: Malle teds to be cold and silent and dosnt talk to others often, she never leaves her golem's side She is quite skilled at Technomancy and repairing old machines.
Tribe: Technomancers
Weapons: Iron Golem, AKA:Bastion And twin blades attached at her elbows.
Skills: Apted at repairing any non organic
Powers: Advanced Technomancy

((well I guess we'll post our profiles and start.))

Malle walked inside Leaving Bastion outside but where She could see him. if they wanted to live, they needed cash, and that meant getting a job. She went up to the bar and Ordered a drink and then sat down by the window making sure no one touched Bastion.
Keeglatte

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
((My turn! And we should try to keep chatting in the Ooc.))

User Name: Keeglatte
Character name: Lylyd Von Saudi
Tribe: Avian Fliers. ((It's an airship class.))
Skills: Flying, lesser mechanics.
Weapons: Small lasers, death rays, and guns.
Appearance: http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq92/wkcr/blog/aviatorcolor.jpg
Bio: She grew up in the sky, learning how to fly in small planes and mechanical wings. She and her brother fly out for supplies at times. She gets kicked out of many areas of ships for various reasons...

User Name: Keeglatte
Character name: Aaron Von Saudi
Tribe: Avian Fliers.
Skills: Flying, greater mechanics.
Weapons: Small guns and explosives.
Appearance: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/dux_eleefece/Steampunksketchpencil1.png
Bio: Being Lylyd's twin brother, they're not much different from each other. They're both Fliers, and they are both mischievous and tend to get into trouble for blowing something up. Others tend to wonder whether keeping them is worth it or not...

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
Username: Maeve
Character's name: Jojo
Tribe: Steam-humans (like cyborg, but with steam and/or clockwork-powered limbs instead of robotic ones)
Skills: Advanced Mechanic, Advanced Survival Skills
Weapons: Spring-loaded blades included in artificial arm/ leg
Appearance: Can't find good enough picture... 5' 8", athletic build, short brown hair, brown eyes, artificial right leg and left arms (will change this when I make/ find something good)
Bio: Jojo grew up as an orphan in the suburbs of a large industrial town. He learnt to survive by himself, and how to recycle used gears and pieces the town's people threw away to make useful things, and soon he started to sell those to make some money. Even though he can make a good living out of this business, he still has some old habit of stealing and tricking people to earn what he wants, so the people who have met him before might not be friendly with him...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jojo walked in town, looking for useful pieces for his next work. Strangely, the junk pieces that were so common before were getting hard to find. Probably because some gangs were now collecting them, smelting the pieces to get raw metal and make weapons out of them. Tired of finding nothing, Jojo decided to entered a nearby bar and get something to drink. He sat at the bar and ordered his usual meal with a large drink. At least the money he had made recently was enough to eat.

rokuken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Malle looked at the man" pfft Steam tribe? Clockwork is better, you don't need things like fire and water in your belly. just to make you move." she scofts talking to herself. as she takes a long drink and checked on Bastion.
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
Jojo looked around, feeling some negative energy directed toward him. He was used to it though, as steam-humans were rarely accepted by "normal" people. They were tolerated, at most. He paid no attention to some whispers coming from around and concentrated on his plate.

"So, Jo, how was the hunt today?" the man behind the counter asked, apparently bored by the lack of actions in the bar that day. "Bah, not good," Jojo answered while taking a bite of bread. "If I don't find something soon, I'll need to find a real job..." he added with a slightly sadden voice.

rokuken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
She walked up and sat next to him." your looking for work too hun? so is me and Bastion."maybe we can work as a crew, might get us a better chance at being hired.
Keeglatte

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
Lylyd and Aaron landed their small plane, and grabbed the bag of metals out of the back, heading for the bar.

"Come on, Aaron! We need to get these to the old man, so we can get ourselves some food." The girl said, shaking her blue-ish green hair out as she took off her goggles and set them on her helmet. Aaron sighed, lifting his goggles to his head. "Yeah, let's hurry. It's so nice to be on land again, I could use some free time." He said.

They walked in, heading for the bar keeper. "Hey, old man, we got your joy here!" Lylyd said as she called out to him, smiling when she caught his eye. They sat down near Technomancer and a Steam Tribe and started to hand them to the bar keeper.

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Seems like some people are having luck," Jojo said as the newcomers approached. He turned toward the technomancer, judging her a little before answering. "Hmm, yeah, maybe it could work. Who is that Bastion you're talking about?" he asked, suddenly looking around for someone with that name.

rokuken

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
"He's my... Partner.." she said sighing. We never go anywhere with out each other. I'm the brains and he's the brawn." she then held out her hand." Malle, Techomancer." she introduced herself." Bastion is waiting outside, he can't fit through the door."
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
Weird, Jojo thought as he heard Malle's answer. "I'm Jojo. Steam-human," he said, shaking her hand.

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quote        
"I know what you are," She said a bit aggrogently "I've been taught to see all energys...yours is so natural you look hollow to me, No offense.."
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quote        
"No offense taken," he simply answered. "I'm getting used to not being fully human, or a real Technomancer, for that matter." He took his glass and drank a long sip.

rokuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quote        
"Not all of us seek perfection." she said and looked back to Bastion out by the window." I had all of my limbs replaced and most of my back and spine.. my back replacement was necessary after an accident.. I lost my brother."