Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Paris

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
I can't enter the Ocean, it might be cause I feel so helpless inside and at least out the water I can defend myself. I don't like feeling helpless, I am always on the offensive so I don't like putting myself in that sort of position.

It hasn't affected my life so far and my girlfriend at the moment doesn't care if I enter the water or not, though I will enter it just not deep enough where my legs aren't able to kick or fight back.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
@Paris: Seriously? o.o You're reminding me more and more of my boyfriend each time you post. For him though not knowing what's in the water is more of an issue.

Oh, I've been getting better with my fear of men! If anyone hasn't read my post from before: It's because I grew up with drunkards and verbally/physically abusive men. Before I couldn't look up from the ground around groups of men, and even if a teacher would innocently call on me I could never look at them.

Now though I've gotten a lot better. :3 I have a lot of guy friends and get along with them waaaay better than I do my girl friends (too much drama there). It makes me really happy because I can make a lot of friends, but sometimes I feel like it's a bad thing because Raz is a jealous person... :/

ecco

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:37 am Reply with quote        
Chu; im happy for you that youre phobia is getting better! ^^ that must be a really nice feeling Smile i prefer to keep mostly male friends too... i just dont usually get along with other girls so well. there are a few, but girls as a whole annoy me. mainly stereotypical "women". but thats a whole 'nother debate, so ill stop myself there xD
la Acuatico

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, I have a somewhat phobias of blood (I get really scared sometimes and just stare, other times I hide behind a person or a couch), and some other old stuff, such as being alone, and being physically sick. I hate that! I broke my arms a few times and legs, so I guess that's the reason. Also, it's not a phobias, but I also hate being sick in total. Ugh.
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quote        
I hate heights, I hate them!! When I get on a plane I sit as far away from the window as I CAN!! If I'm near the window it is shut, and I'm clutching my teddy bear soo tight that my knuckles turn white!!

Rollar Coasters, I only like the ones that go UP AND DOWN that it!! Those are the only ones I like, but if you add loads of loops, twists, turns going up side down, and side ways I flip out!! I don't like them, I scream so loud my throat goes raw!!

What else do I fear err this is going to sound LAME but I'm scared of them!!

TURTLES!! I fear turtles, I used to like the TMNT I really did now I can't watch it cause i'm afriad they going to chomp my fingure off!! I didn't know I found a turtle our back yard and I was ready to toss this rock then it bit me!! IT BIT ME!! I ran around screaming and then the turtle let go and I almost lost the TIP OF MY FINGURE!!! I almost lost the tip of my index fingure to a TURTLE!! Even a stuff turtle freaks me out. I don't like them. [hugs his stuff fox] I don't like them!!

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Aquila audax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
I am not scared of heights, or snakes or anything really. I am scared of stupid stuff like gaps. (Told you) If I am walking on a jetty I have to walk on the support beams, on the nails. I can not do grid work on ladders, which now I read this is so terribly stupid, I am surprised I haven't been genetically weeded out so far.
MaskedDream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 am Reply with quote        
I am afraid of clowns, rape, and pregnancy. XP I know the clowns and pregnancy is weird but I am terrified of them to death. When talking about pregnancy I will get so disgusted and freaked out if you talk about it t o much to me i will puke. XP Being afraid of clowns though is fairly common they are just creepy. Now rape is a normal fear among women I mean really if you went up to any women and ask them if they would be scared and they say no they are lying. XP
Aquila audax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Being afraid of pregnancy, well that is ...um. I don't know. Just think about it being a 9 month break from having a period. Smile

Clowns, well that is understandable, they are weird and freaky.
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quote        
No, i get what you mean, im terrified of being pregnant O.O pregnancy itself doesnt bother me, like if someone is near me whose pregnant or someone talks about it, thats fine... i just really really am scared as hell of EVER getting pregnant. which kinda sucks, because i want to have children when im older! *facedesk*

Howler Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
I have a friend who is scared of sunflowers. She says that every time she gets near one she starts freaking out and shaking and stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
Omg i got a phobia of heights too.. i also have phobia of spiders seriously... if i see one ill be on the other side of the room or whatever in less then a second Duh i hate any kind of creepy looking thing like a spider too ill run if its creepy i hate bugs
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
I have a deep fear of dissapointing others.

Thinking about doing anything that may dissapoint people who are important to me, like my parents, gives me a panic attack. My heart races, I can't breath, and I start crying uncontrollably.
It's one of the main reasons why I can't talk about my bad grades with them without gettng mad, or even tell them that I'm pretty sure I'm bi.
Even talking about it to people makes my chest seize up, and typing it now is making me tense up and shake slightly. It's pretty bad for me and upsets me alot.
I looked and I think this would be a fear of failure more than of dissapointment, but it's on the same level. If my parent's weren't around for me to make sad by failing, I would have no problem doing it in the first place, but because they are I can't even consider it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quote        
Wow.. I see a lot of needle fears.. I'm not alone.
Well, I'm scared of needles, spiders, clowns, and zombies.
Needles just freak me out. The fear of spiders came from waking up to one crawling across my face when I was seven. The movie 'IT' ruined clowns for me cause it gave my cousin the idea to lock me in a small bathroom with the movie playing.. We were nine and to this day I can't walk pass a storm drain, I have to run.
And, zombies just aren't natural... 0.o
saiyouri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
I have a fear of driving. I can handle it and all but certain things trigger a fear in me when I am in a car. Like if my husband gets too close to a semi I get really warm and depending if I am the one driving, if one passes me I actually get sick to my stomach and it takes awhile to pass.
I was in 2 accidents as a kid. One when I was about 8 with a semi, the truck crashed into my grandparents truck, glass broke and both needed stitches, I wasn't touched at all. The next one messed me up badly. I was about 14 and it was a stupid blonde who hit my grandparents car because a bee flew into her car and went to her orange soda can on the floor in a cup holder that was opened. She said she thought she hit the brakes not the damn gas.... Ya right.
Well my grandpa had a bad leg and it was made worse. My grandma got something wrong with her, but I don't remember what it was. I got nothing again. I was rushed to the ER to see if I had whiplash or anything and they gave me a Fonzie christmas plushie. After the accident I wouldn't go outside for anything. It was the middle of summer and really hot out. My grandma bribed me to go to the columbus day parade, beach, ice cream, buy me anything I want and I refused them all. She got so worried about me twice at night on seprate nights and rushed me to the hospital to see if anything was wrong with me. I also wore a black sweatshirt jacket zipped up in the middle of summer and I felt comfortable in it. All I did was lay around holding Fonzie and doing nothing but laying quiet all day long.
So I think those made me a bit odd about cars. I hate them with a passion and I really don't want to drive. Thank god my husband refuses to let me get a liscense. He hates women drivers hehe.

Kirachan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 am Reply with quote        
I am also afraid of public speaking. It makes me nervous andf I began to talk really fast so people can't understand me. Its horrible. I also have claustrophobia. I found that out during my formative years. Any advice?
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next