Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
Hey anyone up for some RP?

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
DeceptiveIntelligence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quote        
i'll roleplay with you. just give me a few ideas on what kind of story you want.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
I like romance RP, but I also like adventure and fantasy.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Keeglatte

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
I'd love to RP with you! I'm good with almost any category, but I'm not that good with war, sci-fi, and pirate RPs. Maybe we could have a little steampunk in it??
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quote        
That's cool I understand and steampunk would be fine, I've never RPed it before though.

Keeglatte

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Neither have I, but I've always wanted to try it out. Any ideas for a storyline or plot??
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quote        
Maybe a bad guy could be bothering this town and some heroic duo saves it.

Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for not posting for a while! Yeah, that sounds cool. I'd be happy to try it out!

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/27-12-2009/f3a02cda1b16c296cdf683bb707b30d8.png/img]
My computer was restarted, sorry for not posting!
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Cool! Do you want to make the post or should I? Also who will be the villian?

Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmm, maybe you should make the post and we could take turns with the villain? If we both have one good guy/girl. Or one of us could play the bad guy and the other convinces him/her to be good? I dunno, something like that. Hai

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/27-12-2009/f3a02cda1b16c296cdf683bb707b30d8.png/img]
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
Okay I'll be the villian that you make good...or something. I'll also a post with our usernames as the title.

Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, and who will be the boy or girl? Or does it really matter?

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
You could if you like also I made the post it's in the 1x1

Keeglatte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, I added my character. Your turn! Happy

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
posted! 8D