Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Azel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
Could there be a way to group items in the inventory so it's less confusing? For example, put all my used-up toothpicks on one line and add a column that shows how many of that item I have. My newbie offense spells are really cluttering up my inventory.

Also, could there be a way to "learn" spells so that we don't have to keep buying them? Maybe have an option to make the duration higher proportional to the price you pay?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
the grouping them together seems a little difficult for items with a durability. . . Also you can always delete them when they get to a 1/2 or whatever durability ( spells and potions ), As far as the other items that are not used in battle i think it would be nice to have them grouped together and listed with how many you have.

One issue is that would mean the trading system would have to be changed. . . Not that it couldnt be done but our lovely admins would know better then me.

As far as learning spells. . . that sounds like a good idea. . . however it seems to go against how the battle system is set up. . .cause then it would be next to free to battle with magic while weapons need to be repaired and re bought. I think maybe a higher durability for magic and a way to replenish the durability of magic would be more piratical.

Like your ideas. XD

Embrace the depression
Azel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, that makes sense. I just realized that the inventory has a function to sort by duration, which makes deleting spent items easier to handle. ^^'

Maybe the learned spells could have a high MP cost? But a higher duration would work just as well and would be easier to implement, I agree.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
Yes I would like a different way to use the magic.

Also if it had a higher duration and a way to restore the duration it would be much more practical.

Embrace the depression
Azel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quote        
Yes it would. Like... repair spells? A Hammer of Magic!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quote        
I was thinking a small worker monkey. . . but I am crazy. . . >_>

Embrace the depression
Iiwi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
A monkey would be cool... there could be various "familiars" that could repair /replenish your spells for you. They would be equippable, of course!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
Haha. . . yeah. . . maybe the magic hammer is a better idea. . . XD

Embrace the depression