Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quote        
Well I moved to out here this past August from Florida this year and I love it it honestly. XD

I visited in May and fell in love, mostly with Venice Beach, it's my favorite place in all the states, and I've done a bit of traveling. :3

I was kind of sad about missing all the hurricane excitement this year, but then we had that huge fire right near me last week, so my need for natural disaster excitement was fufilled. XD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
I dont like Cali. . . dont like the people ( most of them )

And cant find a single decent woman that wants to date me. . . XD

And I have been in cali my whole life. . .

Embrace the depression
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quote        
Trust me, people are the same all over the states. x_x

Have you ever been to Venice Beach, because Venice Beach = Heaven on Earth. o_o At least in my opinion. XD Southern California is where it;s at, Disneyland, Roscoe's, Hollywood, Venice Beach. I never enjoyed the location in which I lived so much. :3

Have you ever traveled outside of California?

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quote        
Hiroku wrote:
I dont like Cali. . . dont like the people ( most of them )

And cant find a single decent woman that wants to date me. . . XD

And I have been in cali my whole life. . .

It can be the area you're at mostly. I knows where you live. I remembers. >D

I could very well state the same about the area I live in. After traveling all over California, I can see many differences in every area, especially with the people.

The only thing I don't like about California are the living expenses, and the sometimes 100+ heat we get over the Summer. D;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
Merel: yes and I remember where you live xD

And yeah I have traveled outside of Cali. . . and I still dislike cali. . . but thats just me I guess. I do know what you mean by living expense. . . its ridiculous. . .

Kalin: I have been down in the area you are talking about before. It is fun. . . but the people are still. . . californian type people. . .

I have not been to that beach though. why do you like it so much?

and I have been outside of cali a few times.

Embrace the depression
Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
I know what you mean Hiro. People call Californian type people "plastic" or "plastic city". There is a lot of materialism going on throughout the state, moreso in Southern Cali. No offense to people living there. Not saying it applies to everyone. But there are a lot of people that way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:00 am Reply with quote        
I must say that working on the road between Oregon and down near LA and most everything in between. . . I have seen that lower cali does have a lot more of the "plastic" people that you are talking about.

now I am not saying that others are not as "plastic" we are all slaves to this materialistic life style I must say. . . But it is so far the worst I have seen in the LA area. . . but between the countries i have been in. . . Cali is the worst.

Embrace the depression
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
I try not to see things that way. I hate stereotypes. I see not right ever given to me to pass judgement on anybody who I haven't at least talked to before.

I also see no reason to feel that my values are better than another's when I have no idea why they have the values they have. A lot of it depends on the environment you grew up, and sometimes people can't be held accountable for that. Things like good, bad, better, stupid, are matters of opinion.

I have met plenty of these "plastic" people you're referring to and have found most of them to be very pleasant, good people, and had a lot of fun with them. Does this make me less of a person in your eyes?

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Merelia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for the late reply. Embarrassed

That doesn't make you less of a person in my eyes to be hanging out with so called "plastic" people... unless you were directing the question to someone else.

I never implied that they are bad people. There are good and bad people in every community, no matter the wealth or lack of that they carry.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quote        
I live in maryland, and I usually hang out after school

so sporadic posting at about 4-5 PM

but the main time starts at 7, 9 at the latest unless I'm tired...

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quote        

If my mom leaves to work early,I get ready for school then sneak on at around 7:30-8:15 am X3
Then usually come home after school for a little since my sister takes a long time to walk and stays at school with her friends >o<

Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quote        
I've been logged in since I joined but when I'm here there isn't really a whole lot of people about. I swear the most I've seen online at a time is 8. And it's been dead here for hours now tonight....I've really been randomly wandering into topics and leaving posts to be answered later. XDDD But it's nice to have the site all to myself too and really get to explore. I made a couple of new topics which really only prove I watch too much tv. It would be nice to have a little more traffic.....which, *points to referral numbers* as you can see....I'm trying to help with. Bouncy Heart Cool Bouncy Heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quote        
I always log in when I wake up, generally between 5-5:30am. I am almost always alone for most of my time between when i get here, and when I have to leave for work. I usually come on after work and there are a lot more people here then, generally speaking.

I was born and raised in California, so I wasn't aware that people acted any differently than they did where I was. At least not until I got older and moved to the southern states. The culture/attitudes/economy there, is quite a bit different than it is in California.

please click ->
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quote        
@tigerangel I moved from Florida to California, so I completely understand. I live both places for different reasons though. <3

@Kin I know exactly what you mean -points to own referral number- * people on at once is actually pretty good for midorea! xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
LOL UR FACE wrote:
@Kin I know exactly what you mean -points to own referral number- * people on at once is actually pretty good for midorea! xD

Lol mah number is rising, I'mmmmm gonna get chu!!! XD