Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Ok, I am sending over 250 silver for a pair of your ice wings right now. I will also be buying Bunny's Fire wings at 250 so I might not buy yours up as fast as I would like to. When I hit 500 I will buy another set from you. That might be tonight though. I dont feel like sleeping and there is a Rugrats marathon on Nick at Night right now, and I am NOT missing Tommy get his first tooth!

Oh the good old days <3

And I am almost up to 100 silver again, after this post. So you may be making a nice bit of silver off of your ole buddy Dreamer here tonight xD

Thats what mules DO, yo.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quote        
Item sent. :3

XD Have fun with that. I have to read Sophocles and then I'm off to bed, or else I'd so watch it. <33

Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quote        
Ooo, go do your homework. And since you are leaving, I am sending you over another 250 silver NOW then, and I will get the fire later tonight. Then I know I have at least 2 items to give out xD

Thats what mules DO, yo.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quote        
I have more tonight. XD I'll probably just read on the bus and take notes on the text in Study Skills.

But you know, I enjoy it. ^^ Everyone's complaining about all the work he's giving us but I find it interesting. We're reading about Greece and Rome in World History too so I love it! *SHOT*

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quote        
I kinda miss homework. I have really nothing to do now that I am out of school.

Of course, I will be going back to collage someday, but right now I want to get settled into a house and then I will be going back for my associates or bachalors in either Sales, or business. I can sell things to people, even if they dont want to buy it xD

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quote        
Well it's good that you've found something. ^_^ I'm still on the fence between psychology and teaching, actually. D: I thought I gave teaching up when I realized that I hate dealing with idiotic high-schoolers!

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quote        
I would love to be a teacher but I don't know what I would teach. Most likely music, grammar, or art.

I know, the grammar just was tossed in there, but I seem to do decently with the grammar that I encounter everyday.

But I would rather be a 5th grade or lower teacher. I love kids. <3

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
I'd probably teach English, Math, or some type of Religion or Psychiatry class. The only reason Math is in there is because I can explain things in a way that makes them easy to understand.

Arikana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
      Good luck, Chuuuuu!! ^w^
      *huggles*

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
Thankies, Ari. ^^ *is huggled*

Ryo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
I think I want the blue wings ><
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
Send the silver then and I'll send them to you. ^^

Ryo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
200 for them?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
225? ^^; I really don't want to go lower than that.

Ryo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
Thats good enough
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next