Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Late Comers thread! Play with meh? :o
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
XDD I just sent Demon one so I'll send you one after this game.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
I'll play you LUF, and I'll kick your butt this time! (I hope xD)

It's hard to find a job where we are, granted I wouldn't get one because of my age I still know that they aren't available because I live in a college town and all the college students get the jobs :/

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
I'll talk to my mom about it. Chances are she won't even let me though. :/

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Why wouldn't she? :/

I mean you getting a job would help your family... or at least you

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
It's hard to work and go to school, I've had 24 hours of school a week during the summer, plus a full time job, PLUS a 2nd part time job.

When you're not actually in school or work you want nothing to do with either of them. x3x

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
@Demon: Because of a few things.

1. She's too prideful to accept money from anyone most of the time, making it hard for me to work and help pay rent, groceries, etc., or even dip into my savings to help.

2. She doesn't want me to fall behind in school because this is an important year, and she never graduated high school, meaning she wants me to at least do that.

3. I'm her oldest and she absolutely dreads my growing up. Me getting a job would be me getting one step closer to moving out and, in essence, leaving her. That's the last thing she wants.

@LUF: I know, but I'll be doing it in the future anyway. I'm the type of person to take on JUST as much as they can handle without being crushed under the pressure. Without that, life moves too slowly and I get bored and depressed.

Sending challenge now.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
Chu; I know what you mean by growing up. My father babys me because I"m the youngest :/

And I understand how she'd be worried about your school work... but are you taking hard classes this year?

Fon't you hate when pride gets in the way of people doing the smart thing? :/

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know whether they'll be hard or not until I've started them. It all depends on the teachers in my opinion. Last year I had the same number of advanced classes, and I didn't have much trouble. They say Junior year is the toughest though.

Yeah. :/ She's extremely prideful.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
Well that's true... but i mean are you taking AP or honors or just normal?

Dam.... so much drama is happening it's not funny :/

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry; I didn't mean to skip over the details. I'm only taking 2 AP classes. I may switch to another AP class but honestly I just want the easy A so I probably won't.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Congrats on the win. ^^

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Haha gotta love an easy A xD

But if you do decided to do the extra AP, good for you! :o

And thanks ^^
It was my 4th! I'm so proud Happy

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, it's only an arts class so I have a feeling it'd be easy either way.

Wanna go for your fifth so you can get that trophy?

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
I want the 50 by the end of the event (the 13th or 14th, right?}, but a 5th sound excellent for now :]

I need to do more battling and playing more volleyball, but I keep forgetting xD

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
For me sophmore year was the hardest. Algebra 2 sucked and I'm pretty good at math. My teacher sucked though os that was probably it. Junior and senior year were way fun.

That was also probably because I had all AP and Dual Enrollment. Believe it or not waay more laid back then high school level classes. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next