Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The GMRP Summer Party -> Contest, Freebies, Nakedness...
glimpse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my gosh kerry, we do. D; But technically, we could just prance around in underwear and a bra and say, "bikini"? Maybe they'll release some in the shops soon? :)

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
kerryfox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quote        
Perhaps then again you never know what Cat has up her sleeve.
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, some bikinis would be good lol

Anyway, good morning everyone (or whatever time it is where you live)!

I'll work on getting some contests ready today (don't want to say too much). And hopefully I'll still get the time to role-play, play volleyball and fight a bit Happy

So, how is everybody today?

glimpse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quote        
I'm doing pretty good - but I doubt I'll be on much today. That's why I kind of left my RP post open for us to go talk to the other players. xD Watch me come back tomorrow and everyone's spiking balls and getting in the sand. Bouncy Heart

I actually have a pretty busy day planned today. Mostly with me shopping. Excitement!

I'm sure you'll find some way to pull it all off, Maeve. You are, after all, the RP Goddess of Midorea. Wink

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quote        
Yes, I know lol Bouncy Heart

On fact, the first contest is already up, if someone wants to check it. I'll add more during the week, probably one or two...

Yeah, I want to get as many role-play posts as possible, but it's hard to do when no one's on... Anyway, hope you have fun shopping and see you tomorrow!

Vidd187

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
well I just say im wearing a bikini though it is just bra and panties

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
*flops out on floor* Ugg of all weeks for this to happen >.< RL is hitting me pretty darn hard and all I wanna do is play here....
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quote        
Maybe next week will be better?

lol I know though, a lot of people here are caught in the "getting back to school/work" thing and don't have much time to play, but there wasn't a lot of summer left to make a summer tournament, I guess...

So yeah, hi everyone!

*hopes more people will come chatting here today*

macsen191

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
RL is very sucky right now for me as well. I have been doing some procrastinating on some things that needed to get done, and now here it is Tuesday and I have a meeting on THursday and pretty much nothing is done. Of course my sig other could help more as well, but it's pretty much up to me as usual.
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I'm lucky and have a lot of free time right now, so I'm enjoying it as much as possible, meaning I spend most of it on Midorea or drawing, or doing the two at the same time with somewhat lame results...

Good luck with your meeting and RL, though!

Vidd187

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
Does RL stand for Real Life if so aye it sux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
B-b-buh.

Can you guys help me? ; ; I left yesterday like "Oh nothing will happen while I'm gone - ladeda" and all of the sudden the RP is HUGE. Instead of just walking up in there like, "GOT MY SUNSCREEN LETS PLAY" I decided to come here and ask for a partial summary. xD

RL does stand for Real Life. And it usually does suck. Dx

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Tsemara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
I've got a question concerning the writing contest. Can I base it off of a dream I had? Or just write the dream? They're pretty lucid and I'm a bit shocked I've not been admitted to the loony bin for having some of them.

Hmm.... technically I'm supposed to be looking for a job. But I'd rather be hanging out online. Shame on me. Sweat

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quote        
@ glimpse -> Not sure what happened in the RP. Last time I checked, there were like 8 or 9 pages... Anyway, me and Yoona got back to the lodge, swam in the pool, than we separated and I ended up going to bed... I think a new day as started, but I haven't got the time to read the new pages yet...

@ Tsemara -> Bah, technically, I should be looking for a school... but Midorea is so addictive! Laugh Anyway, sure you can base your story on a dream. I just don,t want people to base it on stories from other people, but since it's your own dream, I guess it's ok. Big Grin

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I'm essentially on the new day, I think. I'm just chillaxin' on the be-ach! Happy

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next