Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Welcome to my Summer Tournament! [event info]
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Stingers..
There ya go.

And I think the may be right since I apparently have a lot of stingers too..

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, so it looks legit. I figured that the coding would be messed up or something but it's not.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
So there are some misleading typos in the first post. It would be helpful to know the levels of each monster, because if I'm not mistaken some are higher than the others. I could be wrong though.

Cat, I suggest you look over it and fix things such as:

Quote:
You will need to kill 10 Gargoyles, every time you kill a Gargoyle you will be given a Gargoyle tooth. Once you have 5 Gargoyle teeth bring them to Uro and he will give you a prize.

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. ^^
I know Bumble Bee, Gargoyle and Baby Earth Dragon is on level one..and the Wild Tigers are on level two. ^^

Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:

@Scribblez: I believe every time, considering that's what the first post says. It's suggested that if you're highly leveled, to use a mule. There wasn't enough time to make a better system for high-leveled people.

Really? Maybe it was just that those few times when I faced off with a bumblebee that I didn't get a drop.. D:

Ah, whatever. I'll just keep battling for now..

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Megan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
sounds like fun!
i can't wait to get started.
c:

but right now i have homework.
D:<
darn you, chemistry!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya, I have a question about the Volleyball Tournement. I challenged someone to a game and they haven't accepted OR declined. I want to be playing, but it seems I can only challenge one player at a time. Is there any way to cancel a challenge?
Thanks in advance. Sweat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quote        
Urg. I'm...I'm not Megan.

You see, while I've been volleyballin' I've noticed something weird. When I click the link to "serve", I see a screen like this one and it always says the other persons name. Has anyone else noticed this? It's driving me BANANAS. ; ;

On the plus side, it seems to make the other person really lucky. Wink

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
St_Gryphon
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quote        
glimpse wrote:
Urg. I'm...I'm not Megan.

You see, while I've been volleyballin' I've noticed something weird. When I click the link to "serve", I see a screen like this one and it always says the other persons name. Has anyone else noticed this? It's driving me BANANAS. ; ;

On the plus side, it seems to make the other person really lucky. Wink

This has been fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
[color=white][i]So there are some misleading typos in the first post. It would be helpful to know the levels of each monster, because if I'm not mistaken some are higher than the others. I could be wrong though.

Bumblebee, baby earth dragon, and gargoyles are on level one.

Wild tigers are on level two.

Skeletal minions are on level three.

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
glimpse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quote        
Thank you Gryphon! :D

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
[ S a d e ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 am Reply with quote        

Woah well this sounds like fun Happy

I cannot wait 'till I have time to play some volleyball x3 Soooon!

MY QUEST THREAD // MY SHOP
come & chat and sell me your stuff plzkthx xD
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quote        
Maeve wrote:
Thanks for the support, Chu. I thought I had see it too somewhere, but whatever, now it shows the second quest too. Happy

My mule suck, so I just run away when I encounter higher-level monsters, until I find something that is part of the tournament. Kinda suck, but my main character is much stronger than my mule, so I don't feel like changing. And yes, from what I've seen, they drop every time.

The "Round a Day" thing was removed. ^_^; The Rounds are all displayed at once now, because the way it was set up before to display the next round when one has been finished wasn't working.
Hopefully I can get that fixed soon.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quote        
Cloud Strife wrote:
No the monsters I've been fighting have been giving me bag of sliver. I've now gotten five of them, but I've also gotten monster drops from the one with event monster drops, and each time I kill a bee it gives me two stingers, am I running into glitches?
EDIT_ It seems I get one every time I kill a Gargoyle, and I still get the Gargoyle tooth.

Ok should be all fixed. XD
Was a tiny mistake on my part when adding the drops to the monsters.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quote        
SirenThird wrote:
Hiya, I have a question about the Volleyball Tournement. I challenged someone to a game and they haven't accepted OR declined. I want to be playing, but it seems I can only challenge one player at a time. Is there any way to cancel a challenge?
Thanks in advance. Sweat

I don't believe you can right now. Who did you challenge? Also have they accepted/declined?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next