Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer Tournament 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go To the Beach! [Roleplay]
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve shook Yoona's hand, smiling to her as she did. It was nice to meet friendly people for once. She turned to Rae and listened to her. Now that the other has said it, her stomach was feeling quite empty too. "I was on my way to the beach too, and I think there are some food stand there. Maybe we should just go on and walk while talking?" As she said, she made a small move forward, waiting for them to do something in answer.

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
Yoona smiled as Maeve shook her hand. "Food sounds lovely" Yoona said, nodding her head in agreement. She had also skipped out on breakfast. "And a tournament sounds fun, a little competition never hurt anyone" Yoona said, as she began to smirk darkly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Rachel laughed loudly, as they walked down the trail, "I'd love to take you on Yoona! I could definitely use some practice." Just as she said that, the beach began to come into view; it was breathtakingly beautiful. Reaching to the glasses on her head, she slid them over her eyes.

"Geeze it's sunny today, isn't it? Maybe I can finally get a tan." She glanced around, noticing that the beach was somewhat empty. Hopefully something will be open by now. She thought to herself with apprehension.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh yeah, it'd be fun" Yoona said grinning. "It really is sunny, hehe, I never get a tan" Yoona said, laughing slightly. "I'll either turn red, or stay the same" Yoona mumbled, glancing slightly at the bright sun.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
"I've not played volleyball in years. I guess I would need some practise, but it sounds like fun, "Maeve said while she looked around at the beach. From where they were, on a little bum on the road, they had a clear view of it. Though, there was not much to see. Just a normal beach with umbrellas and volleyball nets. "I think I see some food stands that way," she said, pointing a little group of stands on the left side of the beach.

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
Aella has just unpacked everything in her room at the lodge. She was currently here to be in the local tournaments, it was her Father's wish that she bring their family untold glory and honor. Really all she wanted to do was dance. She sighed, and shook her head trying to clear her thoughts. She walked out of her room. She decide she would head to the beach relax for awhile.
Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Squinting her eyes at the area Maeve pointed to, Yoona smiled. "Yes... food" she mumbled in a trance like state. Her favorite thing in the world was a tasty snack. They all quickly made their way to the stand.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
"Thank goodness!" Rae squealed, rushing to the stands with Yoona and Maeve. The sand felt good as it brushed against her toes, but she was grateful for the sandals she was wearing. She had burnt her feet on the sand once before.

As they neared the stand, she began to dig in her bag for her wallet, eager to order one of everything. The booth even had little table and chairs nearby, "How quaint!" she cooed, as she wondered what to order.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
Yoona laughed at Rae's reaction. 'hehe, another food lover' Yoona thought as she grinned. Yoona slowly made her way behind Rae, glancing at the stand, thinking of what she wanted to order. Fries and a simple hot dog were number one on her list, along with many other things. She continued glancing at everything, unable to make up her mind. She wanted it all. XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve followed the two other girls. The smell of everything, deep fried goodness, came through her nose, making her stomach roared once more. Apparently, it was completely healed from the dizziness of portal travelling. She looked at a menu panel above the stand, wondering what she could eat. She decided to let the others order something first.

Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
Aella sighed once more. She held a small beach bag. She found a nice spot on the beach and pulled out a towel and layed it out for her to lay on.
Jandi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
Walking up to one of the concession stand ladies, Yoona grinned as she took out a mini wallet. Which so happened to be jam packed with moneyyy. "Hello there, I'd like to order-" Yoona began, as she endlessly pointed to random things that the lady recorded. Yoona then stopped, as she handed the lady money with a grin on her face, receiving a slightly dazed look from the cashier at the amount of food she had just ordered. "Coming right up..." she mumbled, as she forced a smile. XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
"WAIT!" Rachel called out to the woman, "I also want a hot dog. You would you mind making mine would you?" She winked at the over-stressed woman. "I'll take a banana smoothie with a chili dog, dudette." She handed over a few dollars, "And don't hold back on the banana."

She looked over at Maeve, "Have you decided what you want yet, Maeve?"

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve looked back at Rae and the stressed woman. "Yes, I'll take a hotdog and fries. Please," she added as the woman sighed. She put her hand into her pocket, reaching for some money. After twisting it a bit, she found some currency belonging to this world and gave it to the cashier.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Here they were again. Another event and Frey had left her home forest and had come to mingle among the crowds. This time she walked along the beachfront, barefoot, her toes sinking in the soft sand as her ruby eyes gazed around. The beach was still fairly empty, as the event was just now beginning, but the woman was sure it would get busy pretty quickly.

As always, Maverick walked beside her. The giant cave lioness shook her thick fur, grumbling a little under her breath. The summer heat was rough on the lioness: she was built for the cold and ice. Frey frowned gently to her Bonded and set a comforting hand on the lion's shoulder. Maverick stood at around 5 feet tall at the shoulder, so Frey was not much larger than the she-cat. "At least your paws aren't sinking, Maverick." Frey spoke gently with a hint of a fanged grin. This was true: Maverick's huge paws were perfect snowshoes and apparently perfect sandshoes as well!

Making her way towards the water's edge, Frey gazed out at the ocean, deep in thought. She hadn't visited the sea shore in a very long time. Walking along the shore, she watched the waves sweep in and out, washing the sand away from beneath her feet. Her pointed ears twitched, hearing voices down the beach a little, and she headed towards the sounds. Perhaps Aay would be returning to this event. Frey missed her friend desperately.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next