Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic |:Chase The Morning:| Casting call. [post yer characters!]
DeceptiveIntelligence

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Well um.. first of all i'd like to say hi to all you people out there in cyberspace and let you know that this will be my FIRST roleplay on this site.

This is going to be a roleplay set in a modernized slightly futuristic city much like Tokyo. The city is filled with all sorts of creatures such as faeries and robots. There's not really a storyline because I really want to see how far the imagination of others will take this, so please just have fun and treat this as an improv. ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN! =D

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quote        
Oh, nice, one more role-play to join lol

First, hi there DeceptiveIntelligence and welcome to Midorea!

Second, before I make a profile or anything, do you have special things you want to see in it? Like, do you want really detailed characters, or is a short description ok? Don't know why I ask that though, my profiles are always overly long lol Bouncy Heart And is there a limit to the number of characters we can play?

DeceptiveIntelligence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quote        
nope, there's no limit to how many characters can be played at once and you can be as detailed as you want with the profile.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quote        
Ok then, I'll try something. It might take a little time though, I'm still quite busy trying to finish the setup for my collaborative story...

BTW, if you want, stop by the G.M.R.P (guild for midorean role-players; link is in my signature) and chat with us a bit. You might be able to recruit more players there too...

DeceptiveIntelligence

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Character post. Happy woot.

Name: Yun-Mei Kang
Appearance: Yun-Mei's hair is neon blue and pulled up into a faux mohawk with little braids on the side like this her eyes are neon yellow, pupil-less with a black background and usually lined with blue and gold eyeliner and glittery crap, and Her skin is this pretty carmel-chocolate colour and she also has these strange ears that are curved like a faerie's. Her style is kind of cybergoth/visual kei with a hint of classic hip-hop thrown in [like, breakdancer-type style].
Race: Mutant
Powers: Yun-Mei can control electricity AND fire, both of which come out neon blue.
Quirk: She loves fast things.
Skills: Excellent at drifting and racing, mastered capoeira at the age of 9, great with knives and combat weapons, excellent at haggling.
Background: Yun-mei has an older brother named Kaleb who she has been searching for since the day she turned ten.
She will stop at nothing to find him and repair their relationship

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Hi babe, this looks like fun. Here is my character.

Name: Boba
Race: Human
Appearance: 6'2", skinny, she looks a lot like a guy except her hips which are wide, hair is very short like a guy hair cut that is spiked with gel but has bangs that go across her forehead at an angle. hair color is bright blond. eyes are pale green and round. wears a jumps suit that shoes off her legs and has a plunging neckline that goes to her belt. Has high heels that add another 6" to her height and wears bright eye make up that goes with what ever color her jumpsuit is that day.
Personality: Empowered, friendly, open-minded, flirty.
Job: Mechanic/Gold-digger
Info: In the day she works at a car shop and fixes things, organizes files, and so on but at night she goes clubbing and tricks men into getting drunk enough to not notice her steal their cash. Some times she will date one guy for a bit, but only for his money. Would like to actually find a nice guy but has commitment issues and gets nervous.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
rokuken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quote        
Name: Ariel ( called Arie))
Appearance:
Race: Neko
Powers: can command any mechanical object
Quirk: she very much acts like a cat
Skills: Fast and very agile. as well as a good DJ
Background: Arie Lives for the moment and is known well in all the party scenes for her music mixing skills. she can get a party started anytime any where.

Looks like fun.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh, this looks super fun. I love a really wide open RP once in a while, especially because you can go a little nuts with your character. Fufufu~

I do hope to join at some point, especially since there's clubbing and raving! I'll edit a profile on into this post when I've got it all made~ Happy

Kk, here's mah profile:
Name: Toxico Nox.
Appearance: Lanky build, electric blue eyes that glow in the dark (possibly specially made contacts) and small pupils, his hair style and colour changes fairly often; currently straight, cobalt blue, and slightly longer than jaw length except for a ponytail from the lower back under layer of hair, reaching to about halfway down his back. He also has sharp shark-like teeth.
He mostly dresses in suit-like outfits, though extremely modified to look a lot more non-formal-party-friendly and has a penchant for wearing bright colours on a dark background to make them stand out even more.
Race: Unknown.
Powers: Telepathy and Telekinesis.
Quirk: Loves anything sweet, spicey and/or sour; loves loud colours and music; loves anything over the top, fast, dangerous, etc.
Skills: Fantastic sense of rhythm, great at various types of dancing, is able to use styles of dance as fighting techniques. Skilled musician.
Background: One of the younger siblings in his family, he was born and raised a rich boy, never having to worry about money. He's now moved out and whether his income is his own or still money from mommy and daddy is unknown. Despite never being in need of cash he's certainly not above stealing, and will swipe anything that takes his fancy. His appearance changes drastically between night and day, and if you've only met him at one of those times it's likely you wouldn't recognise him if you saw him at the other. In fact, most who see him when he's out partying have no idea who he really is, where he lives etc.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quote        
I've wanted to try those new OCs of mine for a while, and this will be the perfect place for them... I htink... Anyway, hope you like them! =^..^=

Name: Marie-Soleil Sinclair a.k.a Sol and Marie-Lune Sinclair a.k.a Lou

Appearance: They both look like normal teenager and have somewhat similar features sine they are twin sisters. Marie-Soleil has gold blond hair going down to her waist, usually tied in a simple ponytail with some colorful hairpins and ribbon. Her eyes are of a vibrant green shade and her skin is slightly tanned. She has a birthmark looking like a small sun on her right shoulder. She will usually wear whatever is in fashion at the moment, or any kind of colorful stretched clothes she can find. Marie-Lune has long black hair going down to her waist, often tied in complicated manner or let loose on her back. Her eyes are deep blue, though she often wears a pair of glasses that partially hid them, and her skin is of a pale white-like shade because of the lack of sun exposure. She has a birthmark on her left shoulder looking like a crescent moon with a little start beside it. She loves to wear dark, old-fashioned clothes, with a little white accent. Both of them love accessories, though what they choose as accessory vary with their personal tastes.

Race: Sun and Moon Daemon

Powers: Sol has more offensive powers, mostly those that as to do with fire, earth and light. Lou has more defensive and healing powers, and some control over water, wind and darkness.

Quirk: Sol loves everything that's fast, noisy and funny; Lou prefers quiet things and love to be alone (or with very few people).

Skills: They can both cast spells using their powers, but they need to do something to use them (say some magic words or do some signs with their hands). It isn't really because they can't use their power without that, but because they need to concentrate to use them and that's the best way they have found to do that. Their powers won't react without those actions, except in dead-or-live situations. Marie-Soleil is a good hoverskater and dancer. Marie-Lune is more of the intellectual type, and she can solve almost any kind of puzzle in seconds.

Background: The Sinclair sisters were born in a strange family. You see, for centuries, their family has been known as one of the most powerful magicians' clan of the world. They would lend their services to many important people, as protectors, fortune tellers, exorcists or anything else their client might need. When they were born, the sisters shown the characteristic birthmark of their family, something representing the elements they would be linked to. They were given a small pendant to help them control their powers until they were good enough to be able to master them without any help. At the age of five, they started to learn to master their powers, with the help of the others family members linked to the same element. Since their family was quite wealthy from all the years of working for important people, they had an easy life, getting everything they need, or most likely everything they wanted. At the age fo 18, their family let them go explore the world, to learn about it as much as they can before they have to start their real working life.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
{{I edited mah profile in. We good to go, y'all? I hope no one was waiting for me. D:}}

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
DeceptiveIntelligence

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
We just need a few male characters to mix things up a bit and then we'll be ready to start. Happy
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
{{Coo'. I'm glad I made him male nao. Hmm, if it comes down to it, I'd probably be cool with making another character to bump up the guy percentage, too. Hahaha, everyone would be after my character's sweet asses! Laugh }}

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
rokuken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quote        
If I make a male caricature, will that get the RP started faster?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
{{I would imagine so, yes. I don't think all that many guys are around at the moment, so some more ladies may have to man up for us. Lmfao. x3}}

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
rokuken

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quote        
I can do that.