Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
So I just joined up earlier today. From what I've seen thus far, I like this site. It's pretty interesting and the avatar bases are pretty good. My complements to the artist(s).

You know, Dragon Ball Z Remastered is pretty dang distracting XD I just bought the first season the other day. I love every minuet of it.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
I'm moving this to Teh Refrigerator because the General Chat is for specific topics. Here, you can discuss whatever you want. ^^ It's kind of like an area for hangouts.

I'm glad to see that you're happy with the site! ^_^ It's good to know that people are finally noticing all of Catghost's hard work, hehe.

Remastered? o.0 I used to love Dragon Ball Z! What's it like?

Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, my bad.

What's it like? IT'S FREAKING AWESOME XD

High Def, re-voiced, original content! What they did was take the original Japanese version, clean it like no tomorrow, digitize it, and clean it MORE.

Here's a good example on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muykeFMW3-M&fmt=18

rokuken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
I missed their 3 month long battles...
Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quote        
rokuken wrote:
I missed their 3 month long battles...

Hahaha, Frieza Saga XD
glimpse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
OMG I loved that saga. ; ;

Since I was younger when I watched it, that saga was like - the most EXTREME thing in the world to me. But I remember this one episode where Goku just flips out like, "I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE, GOHAN WTF" and it freaked me out to see him that angry at his own son. xD Good times, good times~

I was scared that Dragon Ball Z Remastered wouldn't be as awesome as it should be! Now I've got to go check it out and see. x)

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
glimpse wrote:
OMG I loved that saga. ; ;

Since I was younger when I watched it, that saga was like - the most EXTREME thing in the world to me. But I remember this one episode where Goku just flips out like, "I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF HERE, GOHAN WTF" and it freaked me out to see him that angry at his own son. xD Good times, good times~

I was scared that Dragon Ball Z Remastered wouldn't be as awesome as it should be! Now I've got to go check it out and see. x)

Check out the link above ^-^

Did you know that Dragon Ball Z was supposed to end at the Freiza saga? But the man who made it was pressured into continuing the series. That's why Goku wasn't the main protagonist in any of the series that followed afterward. And GT was because he was pressured AGAIN to continue it and to make Goku the main character again XD

Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
Hahaha, you can challenge yourself and it says that it's informing a mod for trying to exploit it XD

I love this site now, I'm going to stick around for a while.

rokuken

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quote        
and then he shrunk him and ruined the series.
Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quote        
He ruined the series right after the Freiza Saga (Garlic Jr. Saga Dx) but then saved his ass with the Cell Saga. The Buu Saga was alright.
rokuken

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quote        
i love majin!
Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quote        
Debura is funny. He was originally good. But Babity took control of him. So you know what King Yemma did? Created a layer of hell just for him. A giant field of flowers.

Yeah......WTF?

rokuken

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quote        
I bet he had allergies
Mr Meow Meows

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quote        
No.... He goes frolicking about.... Since he's good, he doesn't mind. But since he did evil acts, he went to Hell....

I'm bored Dx

glimpse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quote        
It was supposed to end at the Freiza saga? LOL, that poor man, getting pressured to continue it! I'm kind of glad they did though, that show was crazyyy afterwards. xD Cell gave me some serious nightmares. ; ; BUT HE WAS STILL ONE OF THE BEST ENEMIES~

Majin Buu was ADORABLE. And when you said Garlic Jr, I was seriously like, "who is he TALKING ABOUT" I looked it up and I remember that little green punk. D; I hated him so much. So much.

Btw, I've seen someone else who said that challenging yourself was against the rules. I have no clue why, but I can imagine that it'd be a bit...confusing trying to fight yourself!

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!