Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
SenselessPi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quote        
((Yeah, my family had this pre-set plan to go down to my aunt's bay house while my dad went off hunting in Africa for a week. We got back only a few hours ago.))

"You don't wash different colored clothes together?" she asked. She had never come across that before, but then again, she'd always had to scrub her clothes one piece at a time.

Gaia username: Senseless Pi

Yes, I drew that.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quote        
"Well in these machines, you can do a lot of clothing at once but if you put certain colors together then dyes could transfer from one piece of clothing to another. However after a piece of clothing has been washed a number of times then you don't have to be a weary about it." Amy replied.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
SenselessPi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
"I see." she nodded a few times as she digested the information. It was still a bit foreign to her, naturally.

'The surface is an odd place...' she thought. While the clothes were washing, she leaned again the wall.

"How long does it usually take for them to wash?"

Yes, I drew that.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
"About half and hour per load, that's why I started all the loads at once so that it would go quicker." Amy said.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
SenselessPi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
"Huh...interesting." the drow nodded. "Well...what do we do for the time it takes to wash the clothes? Not to bother but I'm incredibly bored."

Yes, I drew that.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
"Well we could talk or something. We really can't go back to the room at risk of having someone take our clothing as their own." Amy said.

SenselessPi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quote        
"Talk hm?" she leaned back against the wall again and looked upward. She noted the set of pipes running along parts of the ceiling and looked confused for a moment. Shrugging it off as nothing, she turned back to the vampire.

"Ask away. I'm sure you have questions about me and my kind, as I have questions about you and yours."

The drow folded her arms over her chest as she waited.

Yes, I drew that.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quote        
Amy was quiet for a moment as she thought of a question.

"Are all your people really as pretty as you?"

SenselessPi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quote        
The drow blinked rapidly for a few seconds, a bit surprised by the question. She'd certainly never heard anything like that before. Imoyn recovered quickly to answer.

"Drow elves are as varied in our appearances as humans are. Though, like the fey elves that can be seen here on the surface, most of us are...I suppose you could say we're more elegant looking than humans." she replied. "All of us are slimmer and shorter than what a human would consider normal, but normally our faces range from very lovely to rather plain and rarely just downright hideous. Though...the fact that we tend to quarrel amongst our own Houses would give some a few...disfigurements if they were unlucky."

Yes, I drew that.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quote        
"I see...Are you magical?" Amy asked.