Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Cosmic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Anyone heard about it?
DX
I'm really upset at his death, he was a wonderful artist and dancer.
I still can jam to all his songs, they played all his music non stop on the radio and trust me I was like "Man, MJ has so many songs, who needs more?"
RIP Micheal.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not really the type of person to mourn over someones death, and I had no opinion of him before the incident. However, it bothers me that all you ever heard about him were negative things all the way up until he died. It's pretty depressing when you think about it.

I'm glad that people are recognizing him for the positive things now though, even if some of the less educated people can't get around those stupid "pedophile" jokes. It's good that his fans at least mourn.

EDIT: It also bothers me though that Farrah Fawcett passed away on the same day but got basically overshadowed by Michael Jackson. I know it's nothing to get bent out of shape over because his WAS unexpected, but it's nonetheless troublesome to me. However, that's a bit off topic. Sweat

glimpse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
I just watched the memorial they did for him - I hope none of the younger users on here watched it, because it tore at my heart. Really touching.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
:3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quote        
Is there somewhere I can watch it on the internet? No cable for me, I don't usually need it. x3x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quote        
I found this set of videos on Youtube that seem to cover the whole thing. (:

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!