Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quote        
Since I can't get on the computer much lately, I've been getting back into AC:WW. XD I just love how I didn't touch it for over half a year, and when I come back the only thing that happened was that I had roaches and a neighbor moved away; my fish didn't die, no one got angry at me for leaving for so long, and I didn't have to dust.

Yeah, it's only a game, but I love that stuff. XD I still can't get over the fact that you can hold fifteen fish in your pockets. Not to mention the fifteen fossile parts - essentially adding up to FIVE FULL FOSSILS.

Does anyone else have any of the animal crossing games? I have the original, Wild World, and City Folk, but Wild World is my addiction. I may get into City Folk eventually.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quote        
I have Wild World somewhere. I dunno where that place is though. Big Grin
I lost it a couple months ago, but everytime I find it again I just get back into it more than I was before.

What about all that furniture you can hold?

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quote        
I do too. xP Right now I'm trying to build up the museum and get a perfect town.

That too. XD And the fact that they turn into leaves outside of buildings.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
I'm now on day one of my two-week quest of keeping a perfect town. T^T

I don't even know why I want it so badly. I'm not really interested in golden roses...

Veriantor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have any animal crossing games but I have played the one for the gamecube I think it was for the game cube. It was a fun game. I would like to try the others and buy a animal crossing game someday.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
They're extremely addicting. xP

Veriantor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quote        
I know they are. When I was renting the one I played I spend most of my time playing the game I attend to do that when the game I"m playing is fun or I like it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
I'm just easily sucked into things. Which explains my obsession with Mido, haha.

Rawr, I want it to rain on the game again. D:<

Tsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quote        
I have wild world...
and all I have to say about animal crossing is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ55RX5Bk2o
especially the last sentense of that guy is totally what I'm thinking while playing it xD

|my ArtShop|
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
OH MY GOODNESS. XD That is amazing! *favorites it*

It's true though. T_T The first thing I do in the morning is get on that game.

AutumnDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
I currently own all AC games besides that Japan-only N64 game for, well, obvious reasons.
At Tora-Con (oh yeah I got to anime cons xD) I got an amazing statue-thinggy from AC:WW. Too bad the stickers feel like being fail. XD
Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
I have one of them... I'm not sure which. I just recently got it... well, a few months ago and I played it almost non-stop when I first got it and then I got bored with it. I do enjoy the fact that you can put it down and it keeps going, but not enough to where it's hard to pick back up.

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Aj_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
I love Animal Crossing. I first got AC:WW and became addicted. Now I'm in love with City Folk for the Wii. It's such a fun game with so many goals to accomplish.
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Omigawd,I use to LOVELOVELOVE animal crossing :D
when i was younger,i would play the original with my sister,then later I got city folk and fell IN LOVE.
i played wi-fi all the time and was addicted,and ended up quitting neopets :O I had this really cool friend who gave me a lot of money and items,and a bunch of us would like play truth or dare,have parties(i remember new years :)) and look for shooting stars.good times <33
but one day stupid,stupid me decided i wanted to restart for god knows why,and ended up losing about a quarter of my GOOD items by forgetting to ask for some email or IM.
so i didn't really care anymore since i lost all my good friends,and my rl friend asked to play it.when I get it back,all of my good items are gone so i just gave up and stopped playing >___<
I dont have city folk,though it looks like fun and I might get it with wii speak to see how it works out ^^

Aj_

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
I remember I used to restart all the time on my nintendo DS. I'd get bored after a week and want new people stuff. Then I finally stuck with one town for a while and now I never play it Laugh I play City Folk all the time though, and surprisingly I only restarted once.