Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
So I'm battling.. and battling.. and battling. When I realize that my armor and main weapon have around half the number of uses. So I wander over to the forge to repair them. My hammer of choice is the super repair hammer. I forget how many uses it started with, but from the first time I used it, until just now I thought the "Congratulations! This item can be used 7 more times" message meant the hammer only had 7 uses left. I figured it was just a typo. Until for some reason, I just got it. It means the weapon or armor I repaired gained 7 more uses. *facepalm*

So any of you have dunce moments?

ava art by Raezarin // pixel art by heyy13
Veriantor

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quote        
I tried to forge my weapon without a hammer. It was my first time trying to forge something and I forgot to buy a hammer.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
At Chuck-E-Cheese it was showing the kids' birthdays on the screen and it looked something like:

Dylan - 5

I looked at it and said, "Wait... how can someone be a negative age?"

Duh I was dead serious too.

There was also one time that I was making fudge, and the instructions said to beat the fudge... so I did. I held the spoon so that that convex side was facing the fudge and started wailing on it. Then my aunt asked what I was doing and I was like "o.0 Beating the fudge...?"

Ah, and one time I was watching a DVD with that same aunt and we put it in, sat down, and watched it for five minutes but NOTHING. MADE. SENSE. We looked at each other and asked if the other understood what was going on, and then I realized that we never hit play; it was just looping through the introduction for five minutes straight.

Ren

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Chu = fudge abuser :'(

Just last night I was running around looking for glasses. I started to panic because I couldn't find them. I asked my sister and she was like " . . . they're on your face you IDIOT D<"

Sweat
glimpse

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
Oh GOD you guys are hilarious! Bouncy Heart

The only dunce moments that I can think of right now was this one time when I went to bed after school [around 3pm] and woke up later that night thinking it was 6am the next morning because it had gotten dark and I felt rested. So I started getting dressed as I usually do.

Soon I noticed that no one else in the house was getting ready and, when it got to 7[pm of course], I started freaking out and yelling about how my sister and I were going to be late for school if they didn't get up. I was really bothered until my sister came out of her room laughing.

"STEPHANIE, CALM DOWN. You've only slept for a few hours. It's 7pm, you 'tard."

I felt so silly. Especially since I had already changed my clothes and eaten 'breakfast'. x)

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Urboros

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Our kitchen is being redone so we had to move everything and when my mom removed the silver ware from its usual drawer, and put it right on top of the counter where the drawer is. i kept opening the drawer in search of silver ware even thought it was right there on top of the counter D:

So embarrassing, almost as bad as when i keep trying to put the ice cream in the fridge...
I'm like wait freezer
Lips are Zipped

Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
I lol'd at these all.

Today a coworker asked if I could get her orange soda from the freezer, or the fridge [she'd put it in the freezer to get all slushie, but wasn't sure if it was moved]. I opened the freezer, saw it wasn't there and closed the freezer. Next I opened the fridge, bent down to look in and was all "No.. oh wait, there it is!" I seriously need my eyes rechecked, because even though I was staring at it I totally didn't see it.

Ren

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Yaneci - I do that too. A lot. xD I tend to have trouble finding leftovers, pickles, salad dressings, condiments and salsa.
Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
I have trouble finding what ever it is I'm looking for. Doan't matter if it's in the closet, fridge, bathroom, cupboard, my purse, or anywhere. I just tend not to see it. Usually I can chalk it up to what ever it is blending in [like a gray remote on a gray table against a light blue wall that looks gray in semi-dark] or my brain not registering what ever it is because it's not normally there. Like I'll see it, but my brain rejects that it's there because normally it isn't there.

kerryfox

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quote        
I do that far to often with my keys in my room. Thus why they have to be hung on the hook by my door or I can spend 30 minutes hunting for them all over my room only to find the sitting on top my desk right there in plain sight.

My friend on the other hand would miss the obvious a lot, rather absent minded guy but it made for some fun trips. Best was when he completely missed the pole we had all just walked around and he ran straight in to it. Another time he miss read a text, taking USJ to be a club and that we where meeting at 7pm... USJ is Universal Studios Japan and ended up calling him at 7am wondering where on earth he was. Never really lived that one down.
IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quote        
Well I'm so perfect that my every mistake becomes a fashion statement!

Ok, just joking there xD ... I once almost hit a tree while walking :3 though I saw my friend hit a pole... poor guy xD
Hm... my little moments of retardedness... there's this song in my country... a very... eh... slightly perverted I guess... song.. I'll translate the words "and over the oceans over the seas there are 100 girls dancing without bikinis" and it has a veeeery catchy tune, so I went around humming it, and didn't notice when I sang "there are 100 bikinis dancing without girls" so when I noticed that I was singing it I was SO glad that no one paid attention xD

Urboros

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
I think I like the sound of dancing bikinis, do you think they'd make good pets?

IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yeah, totally xD no expenses for food, no need for a walk, you just watch them dance~ xDDD
glimpse

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
I would love a dancing bikini so much. xD

It would HAVE to be a yellow polka dot bikini, though.

I remember when I was in the 7th grade, I was trying to get to the girls locker room [I was really late]. So I finally got to the right hallway and I entered, what I thought, was the correct door the locker room.

As I walked around the empty locker room I thought to myself, "Why does this look different? Where is my locker?" And then three half naked guys come out of nowhere and stare at me. For like three seconds we just stare at each other. Finally, one of them was like, "WTF!" And they all start pointing at me and go, "THERE'S A GIRL IN HERE, YOU GUYS!!"

So I ran out of there AS FAST AS I COULD, crying because I thought I'd be in trouble for 'sneaking in'. D:::

Looking back now, I laugh. I LAUGH SO HARD. But I was mortified at the time. The really silly thing is that their locker room was always PAST ours, so in my rush I had walked right past the correct door with the obvious label. >>

HASTE MAKES WASTE.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Yaneci DeNovi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
That reminds me of this one time I was in a camping spot. Not a real camping spot, but the kind you take RVs to. It was dark and me and my aunt's boyfriend's daughter, who was about my age, went to the bathroom. She'd never been there before, but it's the same RV park my gran took me to every summer. Anyway I was headed into the bathroom and she's all "That's the men's room." Since she'd never been there I was all "Pffft I've been here hundreds of times, it's the women's room." When I walked in there was some old guy just finishing at the urinal. I was thinking "What the hell, why's he in the girl's bathroom?" Just as he was saying "The women's room is next door." I coulda crawled under a rock just then.