Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quote        
I haven't barely been on the past couple of weeks because I got a horrible virus called virut. I had to reformat my computer because of it, and I finally got my disc in the mail today. 8D

I have a lot of catching up to do, I've gotten on the wii a couple times, but it was tiresome to post with the style of typing it uses. x3x

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quote        
Uuugh I've heard of virut. @3@ That suuucks... good that you're back though~ The wii really does have a failure of a typing program.. I hate using the internet on there, lol... and the window is so small. Anywho, welcome back!

o_o I do believe I joined while you were gone... so hello as well!

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quote        
We hello to you too then. ^3^

We have a huge TV so size wasn't an issue, but gawd I swear I think I have carpel tunnel from the typing. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quote        
I know I've seen you here and there but I don't think I've ever chatted with you. I guess this is a good opportunity to say hello. Glad you're back.

That sucks that you got that virus. My computer is all screwy. I already did a complete system restore on it once but that just seemed to cause more problems. Glad you got yours completely reformatted now. I hope you didn't lose a lot of things you had on there when you got the virus.

[ S a d e ]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quote        

Welcome back!

That sucks big time, the virus stuff I mean Laugh Not you being back haha xD

MY QUEST THREAD // MY SHOP
come & chat and sell me your stuff plzkthx xD
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quote        
monbohn wrote:
I know I've seen you here and there but I don't think I've ever chatted with you. I guess this is a good opportunity to say hello. Glad you're back.

That sucks that you got that virus. My computer is all screwy. I already did a complete system restore on it once but that just seemed to cause more problems. Glad you got yours completely reformatted now. I hope you didn't lose a lot of things you had on there when you got the virus.

I lost everything...x3x

Nothing I was too OMG NUUU terribly attached to besides Last Friends in high quality. ;3;

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quote        
Oh no ~ that sucks that you lost everything!

When I did the system recovery thing I did it with a data backup but when it was finished I couldn't access anything that it had saved. I was devastated because I had my kitty pictures on there from when they were just teesy weensy babies, and I couldn't get to them. But I refused to accept that and searched for stuff until I found out that with windows xp the data is all saved and ownership is transferred to the computer. So you have to go back in through safe mode and re take ownership of everything as the administrator to be able to access it again. So I've spent the last couple of weeks slowly getting through everything and changing ownership and copying stuff onto disks. When I get it all done (there's so much stuff) we're going to do the system recovery again but as a complete wipe of the hard drive this time and hopefully my computer will finally run better.

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quote        
I had no choice but a complete wipe, virut infected freaking everything.

Most of it is not hard to get again, and any really important stuff was already baked up on CDs. :3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quote        
That's good that you had all the really important stuff backed up already. I have to be sure to do that from now on.
So you haven't really had a chance to collect the lotus blooms yet or anything, have you?

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quote        
Not really, though I battled quite a bit tonight and managed toget a decent amount of feathers and maybe like ten blooms. :3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
glimpse

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quote        
Hey there welcome back! Good luck gathering feathers and blooms~ Bouncy Heart

I don't think we've ever really met either, but I kinda know who you are. unofficially x)

Viruses suck. All of them. I have absolutely nothing backed up, so if I got it I'd die a little bit inside. And I know what you mean about tying on the Wii! It's just awful. D:

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks glimpse! Also yeah... I missed the first two days of the event, it made me so sad. Even after that I couldn't do much until now.

I bought like a hundred lotus blooms from jelly though, so I'm making up for lost time. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quote        
wow. I would be very upset if i lost my internet for a while. I dont have a wii or anything so i owuld be lost without my lap top to get on to. Shocked
DistortedBrwain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quote        
Ah I do recall you mentioning something about a virus. Well glad your compy is working again now and that you are back with us. ^^
Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
Virut? I've never heard of it before.
Ah man reformating sucks, good to have you back though.