Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe grinned a little at Wallace, his tail giving a flick. He was standing as normally as he could, upright and proud, but blood was flowing from his side and he was -- just barely -- putting more weight on one leg. "You didn't do too bad yourself, Doctor," the Dramidae complimented. But his thoughts were drawn aside as his feathered ears twitched.

"Uh...oh..." He muttered to himself as he watched the angry mob begin their approach. He could almost feel what they were coming to do. Scythe had seen this before, many many times. Great, he thought bitterly. Just when I was beginning to "fit" in. Still, the Dramidae did not move. Maybe, just maybe, this mob wasn't after him?

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
kerryfox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quote        
Ea raised an eyebrow at Wallace her finger tip darting to poke at the knife in his side.
"Good, cause I would hope you take heed at the fact there is a blade in your side. Sit you are not going to far till we get that out." She ordered reaching to push Wallace back down.
Looking over at the mob she gave a sigh. It was the last thing she wanted to deal with, and for a moment she toyed with raising the bandits to deal with the mob for them.
"Might make them a bit more receptive to the creature whom just kept them in a life" She thought as she eyed them over "but then again probably not and being added to their list isn't on mine."

((Bleh post more laters...must go back to work T.T))
glimpse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
He flinched at Ea's touch, God it hurts, he thought shaking his head at their current situation. He would've laughed if it weren't for the pain in his side. This is really the worst time for them to decide they're peeved with us. Gingerly he reached a few fingers to feel around the wound and smiled; even though it felt terrible, it wasn't a major wound. More like a rough poke really, not deep at all. Still, he'd have to leave it in for now until he could properly treat himself or get some assistance. He looked at Ea confidently, a chuckle in his voice, "Don't worry, Mum. I'm fine."

And then he heard Katalina's voice, looking back towards the cave in time to see some very angry men heading their way. Their torches lit up the night sky as much as the anger burning in their eyes. It was...intimidating, if nothing else.

He saw the worry in Kat's eyes and balled his fists, What's wrong with these guys? he thought, We just saved their lives! Wallace couldn't rest just yet, it seemed; and none of them were really in fighting shape. Still, he wanted to help the team as best he could; and if he couldn't fight with them, well, he'd have to talk.

"Hey!" He called out to the crowd, his voice aggravated and strained, "What do you guys think you're doing? What's your problem?" He took a step forward, gesturing towards the group around him and their various wounds, "We need help!"

One of the men holding a torch scoffed,
"Well you won't be getting help from us! You take that thing" his flame shot in Scythe's direction, his voice wavering with fear, "And get out of here!"

Another voice from the cave called out,
"That monster's brought nothing but bad luck!" The rest of the instigators hollered obnoxiously in agreement, "He was probably working with the bandits that attacked the rest of ya!"

Wallace, his face still contorted with rage, was struck silent by their accusations. No...Scythe wouldn't pull that kind of stunt with us would he?

((tl;dr - Wallace calls Ea 'Mum' [LOL] and the guys in the cave say "GTFO"))

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Rayen listened to the crowd bitterly, her expression grim.

"You all have no idea what your talking about!" She finally said, coming to Scythe's defense. One of them looked at her, as if they were shocked she spoke at all.
"And you do? Look at him!" one of the mob members said, waving in his direction.
Rayen scowled. "All I see is a person."
"Then take a look at yourself! Your a magic user!" Another said, pointing at her accusingly. Rayen smiled innocently.
"Whatever could have given you that idea? You have no proof."
The man that had spoken up, and one of the people standing next to him, walked over. She stood in a defensive position, glaring them down.
The bigger of them grabbed her arm, distracting her so the other could push back her hair slightly.
Her ears were slightly tipped, a red stripe running across the back of her neck connecting them. All human magic users had a mark in some way similar, most of them easily hiding it.
She growled slightly, kicking them away.
"So?"
"You'll probably turn on us too! And any of you that side with him were probably in on it!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe could stand the mob's insults, but when they grabbed Rayen, he had to react. He shoved one back and away from her, feeling his anger rise. The man stumbled to the ground, staring up at him, horrified. But it just made the others angrier, and a torch was shoved into his face, making him take a step back as he felt the flame burn his scales. "Get out of here, you filthy animal! You'll lead us all to our deaths!" One yelled, and the others echoed his cry. Scythe frowned deeply, his ears lowering ever-so-slightly. There was no point in this. He would simply leave.

Turning on his heel, the Dramidae moved out of the cave and into the rain, simply picking a direction and walking away. He was in no condition to fight at the moment, though he would have like to knock some sense into those humans. Would humankind ever change? It didn't seem like they would.

The mob cheered, happy to see him go, and a few began throwing rocks at his retreating form. Scythe felt the stones hit him, scowling a little, yet he did not turn around. They really didn't hurt, though some of the bigger ones left large red welts and scratches. Still, the Dramidae continued to walk, his tail motionless and his head held high.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
glimpse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
((Wallace didn't know that anyone in the group could do magic. So now he's kinda irked. D: ))

Wallace, seeing Scythe turn away, shook his head at the crowd in the cave, "Idiots!" He yelled, pointing a finger at the men who had grabbed Rayen. However, he had to admit that he was shocked at the discovery of her powers. And it wasn't a necessarily pleasant surprise, either. He had hated magic users for years, and had never met one that he could trust. The news left him...conflicted. But it didn't matter now.

Repulsed, he sneered at the men and women driving them away; his voice bitter and sardonic, "We'll see how well you fare without us around to save you." He turned away from them, his eyes searching out Scythe in the sheet of rain as he walked. He felt stones hit him occasionally and, looking over his shoulder, he noticed the men weren't jeering at him. His face fell.

They're not aiming at me, Wallace realized, They're aiming at Scythe. The sympathy he felt was overwhelming; he was grateful that the darkness hid most of his face. He began to jog, gingerly at first and then with more urgency. Finally, he reached his side.

"Hey there, soldier.." Catching his breath, Wallace laid a hand against the Dramidae's back still slick with the falling rain and blood. "What, are you trying to leave us behind?"He tried his best to smile, somewhat guilty for his doubt in him and noticeably pained at their current situation. The rain was harder than ever against their backs.

"I'm not afraid of you, Scythe." His voice was serious, even as he shivered in the rain, "Do you really think any of us are? You've already proven where your loyalty lies." The rocks were fewer now, as a large percentage of the mob had decided to retreat back into the cave. Thank God.

"It doesn't matter what those guys back there say." Wallace shook his head, looking for cover in the storm, "They just don't matter."

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quote        
Kat looked at Scythe walked away, feeling sad to see him go, but unsure of what to do. Though, when Wallace left too and the crowd around started acting so stupidly, she decided that it would be a better idea for her to go with them. She ran after the two men, quickly joining them as Wallace was talking. She didn't really know what to do or add, so she just walked beside the Dramidae and the old man.

Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quote        
(I hate weekends...I always fall so far behind! I suppose Jay can come out from the corner and act like she was doing something!)

Jayden lept into the fray with the bandits with abandon. It had been a while since her last real fight and the anxiety she had been feeling since the mutiny needed an outlet. Her blades silver flashes, she lunged at a man twisting nimbly away from his blade and striking him down. Another attacked and her escape wasn't as flawless. His sword pierced her side and she grunted. That was going to be nasty, but that could be dealt with later. Nearly as suddenly as it had begun, the fight was over, the bandits retreating. Adrenaline pushing through her veins, Jayden ran after them. Once she knew they would not be coming back en mass, she turned and clomped back to the cave in the rain.

Soaked through, she frowned when she saw Scythe exit the cave followed by the others. What the hell was going on? Taking off as a run, she reached the cave. When a rock hit her, she realized immediately what was going on. She saw red. Knives drawn, Jayden stalked toward the cave entrance. She would make the ungrateful bastards pay.

(Um, someone feel free to stop Jay from suicide!)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe heard footsteps behind him and turned to see if the crowd was following. No...not the crowd. Wallace and Kat. He looked stunned, his eyes widening as Wallace spoke to him. He was touched...he had only known humans to be hateful and cruel. The Dramidae had never known them to actually be kind and loyal. He was about to speak, when he noticed Jayden about to go after the mob. Blinking, he moved swiftly in front of the woman, smiling a little at her. "Don't bother...Jayden, it's not worth your effort. Are you alright after the battle?" When he had moved so fast, his limp was much more pronouced because he wasn't focused on hiding it.

He glanced back over to Wallace and Kat, still stunned that they had come after him. The Dramidae didn't know what to say or do. It seemed that perhaps he had actually made some friends.

Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quote        

Coming up against Scythe, Jayden looked up, blinking in confusion. As the tension released from her body she smiled. "I'll be fine," she said, not letting him know of the slash on her side. With one final glare at the mob inside the cave, she turned her attention to the others. Her glance went directly to Wallace. She inclined her head at Scythe. "I think you might want to give him a once over." she said. She knew he was a doctor and would be the final say so on how everyone was doing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
((Ea had better join the party...and I foresee Ea and Wallace's relations taking a nose dive in the next few posts XP))

Ea stepped back watching the angry mob voice their complaints against Scythe. Let them believe what they want she thought as she looked about the cave floor, the unharmed man is a rather strong creature. Spotting her quiver on the floor and a few paces away Wallace's bags she moved to scoop them up as the mob pulled back as Scythe retreated.

Stalking out in the rain after the group she let her self wonder if she really wanted to do what she was about to but she shook her head clearing it. Either way it was better then sitting with that lot and possibly being tossed out in the rain next.

Reaching the group she let her hand clamp Wallace's arm in a rather vice like grip. "All right and now that we have that done and over with I think it is past time that we take the knife out of your side" She announced "and then I would like to get out of the rain, water proofing spells are only good to a point."
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quote        
Seeing the others joining them kinda reassured Kat, telling her that she had made the right choice. "Maybe, if we follow that road, we will find some sort of shelter," she said, pointing at the road they had taken earlier with the group. It was all muddy now due to the rain, but you could still see the way quite easily. And since most buildings in the region were built close to a road, it was the only logical thin Kat could think of.

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Rayen joined the small group that had broken off of the main one, keeping with them.
Everyone looked soggy and irritated, angry at the ignorant group they had abandoned and the semi-dry cave.

"I think there's a place up ahead a little ways..." She said, catching up with the huddle. "We could go there. If not the warmest, at least it would be inside."

She had pulled her cloak over her face again, trying to block out some of the rain. "And don't ask me to do something because I'm very limited."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe looked at the small group that had assembled. That had left their own kind and gone off with him. How would he ever be able to repay them? How could he ever make that up to them? Was it even possible? Remaining quiet, Scythe nodded gently at the mention of the choice to keep walking. They should continue moving and perhaps better luck would find them. Or perhaps worse...shaking his head, and the thought away, Scythe began moving along the path, hoping that he wouldn't be the cause of any of these people's death. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if someone ended up dead because of him.

glimpse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quote        
((OMG you guys. This RP kinda died. I think it's time for some R&R ;D))

Wallace shivered, the wind beginning to pick up as the rain stopped. Thank God, he muttered to himself, Any more of that, and I'd catch pneumonia.. The group around him remained silent; he didn't blame them. He didn't even feel like talking much himself.

Kicked out by the rest of the team, he shook his head bitterly, but at least the weather's lookin' up. Glancing around he chuckled to himself, amused that he could finally see more than an inch from his face.

And what a sight! A couple of shacks a few miles ahead, seemingly occupied. By who, he had no clue. The windows shined with what appeared to be a roaring fire. Warmth! Wallace fought down a shout of glee.

"Hey, you guys," exhausted, he pointed to the shelter up ahead, "Lookie what we have here!"

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next