Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
glimpse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
OKAY NOW WALLACE CAN BREATH. YAYYYY SCYTHE IS MY HERO~ Bouncy Heart

He saw Scythe leap in the air attacking a thug farther away. What's that thing on it's back? Wallace thought, fighting off the thugs that charged towards him. Suddenly, just as Scythe's claws dug into the man, he recognized the shape.

Kat! Wallace was torn. Could he manage to break away from the fight in order to help Scythe save Katalina? Deep in thought, Wallace barely noticed the bandits attacks until a pain shot through his side. Bewildered, he looked at the source.

He'd been stabbed. Lurching forward, he snapped the neck of the man who did it, furious and aching. I've got to concentrate on staying alive, right now. Wallace thought to himself with a sneer as he slashed at the men before him, I just hope Scythe can handle it himself.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
The bandit carrying Kat turned his head around, looking for his friends, but only noticing a strange lizard-man jumping at him... too late! The sickle claws dug deeply into the man's back, barely missing Kat's head. With the power of the shock, the man fell face first to the ground, dead. Kat's body rolled to the side, still unconscious, but at least she didn't seem to be hurt.

At that moment, a loud voice emerged from the forest side, a powerful war scream coming from a man riding what appeared to be a horse, a large axe in is hand, apparently heading right for Scythe. Unlike the other members of the little group, he had good clothes on, even an armor of some sort, and didn't look as dumb or weak as the others.

((Thanks Scythe! Now I can go sleep ^^ And you can control the bandit's chief or thing I just put running after you!))

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe had rushed over to make sure Kat was alright when he heard the battle cry, his ears flicking at the sound of an approaching horse. He scooped Kat up as gently as he could, looking for a safe place to put her. The best he could find was a boulder nearby that would kind of shelter her from the rain, and maybe keep her out of sight until the fight was over. He set her down gently, frowning deeply, and turned to face the new attacker.

Too late! The man on the horse ran by, nearly running him down. Scythe had to leap out of the way and he just barely made it, skidding in the mud. Growling, the Dramidae's temper began to rise. This was ridiculous! The man on the horse turned back around, glaring at the Dramidae angrily as he charged again, his axe out and ready to swing. Scythe jumped aside, but felt the axe connect with his side and it sent him flying. He stumbled in the mud, hissing in pain and anger, a hand going to his side where red was beginning to seep. The bandit on the horse was already turning around once more.

Scythe glanced to Kat to make sure she was still alright before getting back to his feet, his sickle claws flexing. Gritting his teeth, Scythe charged as the horse did, and in the middle of his charge leapt high into the air. His aim was true and he came down directly behind the man on the horse, digging his sickle claws into the horse's flanks to get a proper hold. The bandit looked confused, then angry as he turned in the saddle and tried to swing at Scythe. Scythe, in return, grabbed the handle of the axe and struggle to take away the axe. The whole thing was awkward for the both of them, because they were both turned backwards on top of the horse, fighting for the axe. And the angry horse was beginning to run wild and buck due to the pain in its flanks.

((I'll leave it there for now...))

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
Rayen had been fighting in the middle of the group as well, slicing at bandits and doging fairly easily. She had managed to greatly injure a few, knock out one, and kill another.
A bandit came up from behind, grabbing her. And losing that hand because of it.
"Don't touch me." She muttered, slicing the mans throat before he could react.

She pushed her hair out of her eyes, the rain holding it back as she observed the area. Just in time to dodge an out of control horse where Scythe was fighting a man for an axe.

"Watch it!" she shouted, taking out a bow and aiming at the horse. "Scythe, JUMP NOW!" She shouted over the rain, shooting an arrow at the horse, striking it in a major artery in the neck and it reared, sending the axe flying into the darkness.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Nodding at Wallace as he passed she set about searching for the bow string, but that was forgotten as the cave filled with smoke. Dropping the bow and quiver she pulled for her long sword, that she barely manged whip in to a guard position before it clanged rather darkly against a bandits blade. Blinded by the smoke she sung on instinct and was rewarded with a surprised howl that she made quick work to silence.

Pushing for the out doors she gasped the clean air, blinking hard against the sharp sting of smoke in her eyes. With another yell she soon found her self entangled in another battle against a bandit. This one was far more skilled then the last and it to several crosses of swords before Ea finally employed a old bar fight ruse, lunging she flipped the blade mid way to her other hand as she struck the other man before he could block properly. His blade how ever taped her smartly in the case on her back making her grimace before puling the blade up and winning the fight.

She took a second to glance about then her eyes fighting the rain to spot her companions. Scythe was easy atop a horse as he flailed about wrestling the man for an ax. Wallace took her a few more moments to spot as he was a tad bit closer to her and with out thinking she plunged towards him as she scoped up the bandits blade.
"Wallace!" She called as she drew closer he own blade darting out catching those who came to close to her.

((T.T gah so behind in this fight! but lets go team XP ))
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe heard someone yell for him to jump and he moved to do so, only to find his sickle claws too deeply imbedded in the horse's hide. The arrow struck the crazy animal and it reared and screamed, toppling over, on top of not only Scythe, but also the bandit.

Scythe was sure he heard something crack as the huge beast landed on top of him, and he struggled to get out from under the dying animal. Barely dodging a flailing hoof, Scythe finally managed to crawl free. The bandit wasn't so lucky, because Scythe took a moment to slash a claw across the man's throat, leaving him dead underneath his dying horse.

Limping away, Scythe turned to see if everyone else was fairing okay: it seemed the battle was almost won. He moved back over to Kat's unconscious form, kneeling beside her to have a closer look to see if she had been injured. He wasn't feeling so hot himself, with a deep gash in his side and a possible break in one of his legs, but his people were strong and he was practically born not to show weakness.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
glimpse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
((OMG I don't know how you guys are still okay. Wallace is an old man and he's just been stabbed. He's already like, "OH JESUS SOMEONE STABBED ME O LORD" but YAY EA'S GONNA COME TO MY RESCUEEE Happy))

I'm losing a lot of blood... His breathing had turned to gasps, the knife still lodged deep within his side. Every move was exhausting and every breath seemed to aggravate his various wounds and fractures.

He had already killed one of the men, snapping his spinal cord, and was now merely fending off the other one. Although his eyesight was hazy, Wallace saw glimpses of Scythe tending to Katalina from behind the bandit he was fighting. To the bandit's surprise, he smiled and even managed to laugh a little as he tried, and mostly failed, to dodge the blows.

Scythe, you crazy lizard, He was starting to stumble again; his moves were slow and lethargic, You pulled it off.

This is not to say that the other performances weren't impressive as well. Ea and Rayen were forces to be reckoned with as well. And in the end, even Katalina was safe. Wallace smirked happily, finally able to lodge his bonesaw deep within the thugs jugular. He hunched forward, his hand going to the knife lodged in his side, his saw still in the boys neck.

"Way to go guys," he whispered in a voice that could barely be heard, "I think we did it." And both he and the thug collapsed onto the ground.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quote        
((Time to wake up and do something!))

Kat opened her eyes, still feeling a bit dizzy. She was laying beside some sort of boulder, Scythe at her side. "What... happen," she managed to say, sitting up slowly. She noticed Scythe was bleeding, and some bandits corpses were spread all around, and remember the attack, or at least the short part of it when she was still awaken. She moved a hand to her head, pushing back her hair away from her eyes, looking around and trying to understand what could have happen.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe gave his usual sheepishly charming smile as he saw Kat wake up. "They tried to take you. Don't worry, I stopped them. Can you walk? We should return to the others and see if they are okay..." Scythe's feather-tipped ears gave a flick...he could hear that the battle was almost over. Would everyone be alright? Already he could feel his adrenaline fading and the pain coming up to take its place. He hated feeling weak.

Standing slowly, Scythe was careful to put most of his weight on his uninjured leg, but tried not to make it seem too obvious. There would be time to look at his wounds later. For now they should return to the group. He offered a clawed hand down to Kat, his tail giving a flick.

((Shall we wind the battle down now?))

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
Rayen killed one of the last of the bandits, wiping her daggers on her cloak and putting them back on her belt. She looked around at the damage, her heart still pounding.

"Oi, did anyone important die?" Rayen called out, looking around. "No? Good."

She walked over to where Kat and Scythe were, sitting nearby. "Are you alright, Scythe?" she asked "That was a nasty fall."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
Kat accepted the hand of Scythe, gently getting up, making a small sign of the head to thank Scythe. She was still a bit shocked, too shocked to be really conscious of hat could have happened if Scythe hadn't rescued her, but she had got enough of her senses back to stand up correctly. As she got up, she noticed some bandits running away as fast as they could, realizing they couldn't win, leaving their injured teammates to die. Stupid bandits! she thought, disgusted by their acts. She shook her head, chasing those thoughts and concentrating on what was happening. "Maybe we should go see where the others are?" she said, her voice still a bit weak from the emotions.

kerryfox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
(( Ea has some experience XP But she might not be too crash hot after healing poor Wallace. And short action posts how you taunt me >.<))

Ea pushed her way through the last of the bandits as they fled. Dropping to her knees she grasp at Wallace pulling the man up enough to asses how bad he was hurt.
"Old foolish man" she muttered as she noted the blade in his side, then in a louder voice she asked "Wallace can you hear me you bloody fool?"
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe looked to Rayen as she approached, shaking his head. "I'm alright," he lied, a little shocked that the woman actually cared. Humans were all so different! It was rare that a Dramidae would point out an injury by asking another Dramidae about it. Scythe wasn't insulted, just puzzled by the action.

Glancing through the rain, which seemed to be lightening up a little, he spotted Ea holding Wallace up. Worried, he headed back towards the cave where the older man was, trying his best to disguise his limp. He paused a little and waited for Rayen and Kat to join him before continuing.

Moving up on the other side of Wallace, Scythe helped Ea pull the doctor up a bit. Scythe's blue eyes swept over his form, checking for injuries. Blood caught his attention, and he moved to see how deep it was.

glimpse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
((I have a feeling the people in the cave won't be too happy xD))

Wallace coughed a little, "I'm not that old yet, Ea." He smirked, "I can hear you just fine." He looked around, noticing Scythe at his other side, helping Ea hold him up.

"Thanks you guys," he was a bit embarrassed at his lack of strength and shook them off as politely as he could, avoiding his tender wound, "That guy really took a lot out of me. It's been a while since I've had to fight like that." Although he was still a bit woozy, he was able to hold himself up pretty well. Wallace nodded at Katalina and Scythe, smiling as he spoke, "You two didn't seem to have any problems, though. I'm proud of ya."

I must look terrible, but not as terrible as the rest of 'em. He glanced from person to person, noticing wounds that varied from mere scratches to angry gashes. He'd certainly be busy tonight with all the wounds they had gotten. And who knew just how many more were injured back in the cave!

Wallace shuddered at the thought.

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quote        
((Time to be kicked out!))

Kat had followed Scythe and she was looking at Wallace, suddenly feeling worried about him. She didn't really know why, since they had only met a couple hour before, but seeing the old man like that stressed her. Maybe because he remembered her of someone... Shoo! Stupid memories! Go away! she quickly thought. It wasn't the time to be emotional, really.

Suddenly, she heard some noise coming from the back of the cave. A couple of fighters, torches and weapons in hand, were walking toward them. At first, Kat thought they had heard something of the fight going on earlier and were coming to help them, but the angry look on their face quickly taught her that they weren't here for good reason. "Some people are coming," she said, making a sign toward the group of bullies.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next