Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
((Hah hah, Scythe kicks total ass. >D He's just awkward in social situations. ^__^ Yeah! Let's get ambushed so there can be some bloodshed!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >.>))

Scythe's ears flicked as he heard the approach of another human, and his eyes settled on Wallace as he approached. The Dramidae could tell even before Wallace put his hands up that the older man meant no harm: the way he moved and his stance told him that Wallace had no desire to fight. After all, who would want to tangle with something that had claws like his? Especially after that quick little tangle. No one...except maybe a few drunks.

Scythe smiled sheepishly as the doctor introduced himself, glancing towards his shoulder. The Dramidae's blood was red, just like any human's would be. "Oh. Well, seems you are right, Doctor Udin. My name's Scythe, of the Dramidae Tribe," he replied as he took Wallace's hand and gave it a firm shake. His hand felt cooler than a human's, but not all that different. And if Wallace looked into Scythe's face, he would appear almost human, just of a strange coloration. "I guess you can treat it. It's just a little scratch though..." In all honesty, Scythe was curious as to how the doctor would treat his wound. He had never had a human bandage him before: he had always treated himself with natural herbs and such. At the performance comment, he shrugged a bit. "I am a warrior, by training and by birth. I don't usually attack unless attacked first, but rest assured that my sickle claws can do more than knock someone out." He gave his awkward grin again and rubbed the back of his head.

It actually surprised him that Wallace even bothered to offer to help. Maybe some of this group wasn't so bad after all. He did tend to judge humans quickly, especially with his experiences with them. Perhaps he had only run into the drunks of the human society...were there better humans out there?

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
glimpse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
((LOL Ea is SO SLICK it's like she was there all along Bouncy Heart & YES AMBUSH so I can know just WHO the enemy is xD))

"Scythe.." Wallace blinked for a second, Dramidae? He searched his mind for any familiarity and found nothing, Well at least now I have a name for his kind.

He had to admit, he was surprised at the Dramidae's reaction and manner of speaking. He was...gentle, as if he was self conscious. But the strength he had portrayed in battle was easily translated in the firmness of his grip. Wallace, immediately, was unafraid.

Looking straight into Scythe's eyes, he grinned, "Nice meeting you, soldier." He turned around and pointed to a cave not very far away, "There's a cave up north where most of us are spending the night, I can treat you better in there." He glanced at the women by Scythe's side, "You two should probably come, too. It's not smart to stick around outside once the sun sets."

Thinking quickly of his own initial reaction to the man, Wallace ran a hand across his bald and sweating head. "And none of these goons," he gestured to the bodies on the ground, "Should really bother you once you're in there, as long as you don't go seeking trouble. Besides," He smirked, giving Scythe a pat on the back as he began the trek to the cave, "Everyone's seen what you can do."

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quote        
(Sorry If I haven't been replying, guys. Uh, I have exams next week and the studying is killing my braaaain. D: I'll be back when summer starts next week.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quote        
((It's okay lilmiss! You just study your butt off and make sure you conquer those finals! I wish you oodles of luck~! Bouncy Heart))

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quote        
((WAH! Kat must wake up from coma... *kicks*
And good luck lilmiss!))

Katalina started to walk toward the cave, looking behind to see what Wallace was doing. She wasn't too sure of what to think of the strange man-creature-thing walking behind her. You see, Kat came from a small village of humans, and the small towns around there were also just packed of humans, so seeing other creatures was new for her. Of course, she had heard stories of elves and dwarfs, so those didn't really surprise her, but the creature behind wasn't an elf or a dwarf... He was certainly a good fighter, but he didn't seem evil, so she just decided to treat him like she would have treated anyone, politely but cautiously.

Turning to Ea, she said: "I would be glad to get some tips from you." In fact, she was more scared than happy, as she didn't know a lot about fighting and feared the woman would be harsh with her. But she figured it would look pretentious to refuse, and that some tips could only be useful for the future of her little adventure. "What should we start with?" she asked, not sure of what to do.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe turned his gaze towards the caves, where some of the people in the group were already entering. He nodded just a bit, glancing back to the older man. "Well, sounds like a good plan, but I doubt many of the people in this group will appreciate me being in such close quarters with them. I'll just linger near the entrance I suppose." He glanced down at the two men laying at their feet. "Best get these brutes up there as well...don't want some beastie coming to chew on their bones, am I right?" He grinned playfully as he knelt and lifted one of the men up and over his shoulder in the fireman position. "Could you grab the other one, Doctor? If not I'll have to take two trips," he laughed cheerfully as he looked to the woman at his sides. "Shall we, then?" Scythe asked as he began making his way towards the caves with the drunken man hanging limping over his shoulder.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quote        
Jayden opened her mouth to answer Scythe, but the men attacked before she could say anything. She moved to intercept one of the men, but stopped as she watched him quickly and effectively handle both men. She shook her head at her stupidity. She had let it slip her mind how well his people fought. Her own mate was a mean bastard when it came to the bloodletting.

She made no movements when the Doctor came up and spoke with Scythe. She stared at the men on the ground. A pathetic pair, if they allowed themselves to get drunk like this they were a liability to the group. She sneered at them. When the Doctor mentioned the safety of the outside world after dark she glanced around. She didn't have much experience on land, so she was just as lost as the little farm girl who was trying not to stare at Scythe.

"I think it might be a better service to the group if they ended up supper for some beast. They apparently don't care about the group," she said stepping over the other prone figure.

(okay it sucks, but an ambush sounds fun!)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quote        
Scythe looked to Jayden with a good humored grin on his face. "That might be true. But then I'd be held responsible and that would not be pretty. I've faced enough mobs in my lifetime. I'd like to try and avoid one here." Scythe chuckled lightly as he headed towards the caves, moving into the darkness. His eyes quickly adjusted and he looked around at the crowd of people. Some of the humans seemed upset that he was carrying the drunk: like he was about to eat the idiotic man. Shaking his head, Scythe moved to gently set the knocked out man near his peers, then moved away quickly. Let them attend to him.

Moving back towards the exit, he paused near the entrance. Dark clouds were rolling in from the west. It looked like a storm was on the approach, and a rumble of thunder echoed his thoughts. "Looks like we sought shelter just in time," he said, more to himself than anyone else. He got ready to move back out to gather up the second drunk, should the doctor decide to leave him behind.

((A storm sound good to everyone? Just to add more drama for the approaching ambush?))

glimpse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
((Oh my gosh that storm works out so well~ Bouncy Heart We're still splitting up, right? I hope everyone has a chance to, you know, pop up before it happens :3

EDIT: OH MAN I FORGOT ABOUT THE SECOND DRUNK FFFF LET ME JUST FIX UP MY POST))

Wallace slumped under the weight of the drunken man on his shoulders. All this work for a drunk, he thought to himself with a grunt, That Dramidae has a bigger heart than I do, that's for sure.

Finally he arrived at the cave, looking up in time to notice Scythe lurking outside, deep in his own thoughts. As he passed him by he gave him a quick grin before dumping the body somewhere inside. With the weight off his shoulders, he quickly realized just how tired he was as he slumped against a wall.

With a yawn, he took it upon himself to take inventory of the group, looking for the few familiar faces he knew and the many he did not. Luckily, most of them were indoors and protected from the storm. But he could still hear the thunder rolling by, and anxiously awaited the wash of lightning and rain that would follow.

It'd be near impossible to walk in this. I guess we'll just have to wait it out. He cringed as he made his way towards Scythe, an icy blast of rain slapping him in the face.

"Hey Scythe." He leaned against the caves opening, wiping the rain from his eyes, "Have you seen Ea or Katleena around? I hope they're not still out there, I can hear a storm coming."

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
Kat had made her way to the cave, but strangely, she didn't felt that comfortable with others around. Maybe because it just remember her too much of her past life, when the villagers used to gather at the center of the town to hear stories from the elders... Anyway, she preferred to stay outside, looking at the nature around while waiting for Ea. Dah, looks like a storm is coming, she thought, looking at the sky getting darker and the wind starting to blow, a thick curtain of cold rain slowly approaching from the cave. She had lived on a farm for all her life and was used to predict weather based on slight change in the environment around her. After all, knowing the weather was one of the basics of farming.

She let a sigh go. It looked like her training would wait. I just hope I will get a chance to practise before we get to the bandits' nest. She looked around a last time, and then slowly made her way back to the entrance of the cave. Though, the rain suddenly started to fall before she could reach the opening, so when she finally arrived, a good part of her clothes was wet. Seeing Wallace and the strange creature in the entrance, she decided to go see to them. She didn't really feel like talking, but Wallace was one of the few people she knew and felt secured with in this strange group.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe watched Wallace carry the second drunk in and seemed to relax a bit. The cave was perfect shelter as the rain began to suddenly pour, in thick heavy drops, making the outside area look cloudy and disagreeable. The sky was almost pitch black now, only to be lit up occasionally by streaks of lightning that were a little too close for comfort. Most of the other humans in the group distanced themselves further back in the cave, far from the entrance, and some had gathered enough firewood to start a small little campfire. Scythe could smell the smoke from where he stood.

When the doctor returned, Scythe glanced to him as he asked his question. "Ea and Katleena? Are those the two women who were with you earlier?" Scythe had only been graced with the presence of Jayden and Rayen, so he wasn't familiar with the names yet. "No, I haven't. Oh, wait, isn't that one of them?" he asked, nodding his head in the direction of the approaching Katleena. He offered his sheepishly charming smile to Kat as she approached, not sure how the girl would react to him. Humans were so hard to read!

A lightning bolt struck a tree outside that was only a few hundred yards from the cave, close to where his brief fight had been held. It was a good thing those drunks had been carried inside. The tree was too wet to be caught on fire, but it split down the middle and was impressive to watch. Scythe didn't seem too bothered by the storm, keeping his place near the entrance. He was getting a good blast of rain water now and then as the wind blew into the cave. But the Dramidae found the rain relaxing and the storm exciting: it was an amusing mix. "Reminds me of home..." he sighed to himself, remembering the elaborate dances his people sometimes did during such storms. His ears flicked the memory away, as he turned his focus back to Wallace and the girl Katleena, his feather tipped tail flicking back and forth slowly.

glimpse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
At Scythe's mention, Wallace glanced behind him. Sure enough, there was Katalina, already damp from the heavy rain. He assured himself that Ea must have accompanied her to the cave.

"H-hey," He looked at her with a shivering smile, "I'm glad you made it, Kat."

Further behind her, the warm glow of a fire lit up the inner walls of the cave. He thought back to his wife all those years ago, when they had gone camping in the woods. The wind had been sweet, laced with the burning of hickory wood; and the fire had reflected so beautifully in Elizabeth's eyes.

Wiping the tears from his own eyes, mostly hidden by the falling rain, he looked back at the girl approaching them, about to suggest that she go back inside before deciding against it.

She must have her own reasons for getting away from the group, He placed a hand over his mouth, taking a deep breath to regain his composure. I don't really blame her.

"Hey, kiddo." It was getting hard to keep the pain out of his voice. Awkwardly, he cleared his throat, "We're just standing here, watching the storm pass by."

"This guy over here is Scythe, I'm sure you saw him fighting earlier." Quickly, he added, "He didn't start the trouble, though. He probably wouldn't swat a fly unless it bit him first."

((Since we're all having flashbacks, I gave Wallace one too~ Elizabeth is his wife that got KIDNAPPED BY BANDITS, YA'LL. HE'S SO EMOTIONAL xD

EDIT: Hey there kerry! Hai Nice to see ya Bouncy Heart))

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

kerryfox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
((It is now time for a Ea's I have been her all along post >>;Wink)

Ea stopped as the wind picked up her body swinging to face it her eyes entranced by the moving clouds. Storms such as these where rare at home and she treasured them. Some thing in them tugged at memories of older nights. Unmoved by the rain she inhaled letting the damp earth smell wash over her. Rain did one thing in her book and that was wash away the smell of death. Some thing that few things in the living world did well.
How ever a lighting crack rather close made her jump and took her back to her senses.
"Only fools stand in the rain" She muttered" No matter how waterproof every thing is..." before heading to join the others in the cave.

Stepping past the entrance she reached for the only piece of gear that hadn't shed the water, the scarf about her head. Wringing it out she gave the group at the front of the cave a look over trying to find Katalina.
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah, and the fly would have to bite pretty hard too," Scythe joked softly, looking at Kat. She seemed so young! And Wallace seemed to have some sort of connection with her, though he couldn't place it. He wasn't good at reading humans. "Err, nice to meet you..." He trailed off. He didn't know if this was Kat or Ea, because Wallace hadn't mentioned which was which. Scythe offered his five-fingered clawed hand to the girl as he smiled warmly.

His ears flicked as he caught sight of the second woman Wallace had mentioned, nodding in her direction. "Is that your other one, Doctor?" He asked in a friendly tone. They were pretty close to the entrance, the little group, so were quite easy to spot. Well, Scythe was easy to spot anyways, usually because he had a ten-foot invisible barrier that surrounded him and kept humans away. It was actually new for Scythe to be so close with humans! He was kind of nervous about it, half expecting the little group to pull out knives and start a stabbing spree.

((Once we all get introduced we can have that angry mob over there come after my poor man. ^__^))

Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quote        
Jayden shrugged. She wasn't used to dealing with such a large group of unknown people. Up until recently she was mistress of her own domain and everyone within it deferred to her. "I can understand that," she said. "I wish it wasn't that way though. Hell, if you were fully human and left them to rot, no one would think anything bad about you." She stared out at the approaching storm. She enjoyed storms, they made her feel alive. Taking in a deep breath, she breathed in the smell of wet air and the electricity that was stirring. The only thing that was missing was the sting of the salt in the air.

As sparks jumped from the tree, she started just a bit. Glancing over where the two drunkards were passed out, she figured that maybe Scythe was a better person then here. Then again, she had never claimed to be a good person. She smiled at the girl the doctor introduced to Scythe. She was a young girl and seemed innocent. Jayden felt this pang, something she didn't feel often. She felt protective.

She smiled at the girl. "I'm Jayden," she offered her name.