Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Nikki

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quote        

Hahaha.

God, you're making me wish I had my DSi already. My boyfriend is getting me a DSi for my GED Graduation present. He needs to get a job first though, heh. but when I get it, he's getting me Plat and with a new DSi before October, I get a free game - So I'm getting Pokemon Ranger *___* <3 I have no idea why that game is so damned addicting.

Oh, I think I might be able to play Plat with his baby sister cause she has pearl. o3o That could be fun.

Right now, though, I have my lowly No$GBA 2.6a and I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Explorers of Darkness. I'm a Charmander =D -lovesfirepokemon-

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quote        
I haven't played PKMN ranger yet, but if it's like dungeon I shall know nothing of it! Nothing! >.<
... I was a cubone T_T;
Dungeon was quite annoying v.v;;; Though I finished it, I was... bored out of my mind.

My dad is getting me platina XD
I can't wait~ *squirms*
It's like... out there... but not in my collection... T.T

Nikki

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quote        

Pokemon Ranger is a hell lot of fun, I have no idea why either. I've been playing it on my computer with my No$GBA, which makes it hard as hell, but I still enjoyed playing it. Then they had a Demo at Wal*Mart.. Oh my god I felt like a kid in a candy store when I was playing it. I can't wait to get my DSi and obtain the game. <33

Dungeon is fun! I'm on chapter.. 10 or 11 on Explores of Time. I'm loving it. :3 Not a game I want to buy, but it's fun to play when there's no one on Mido that's posting around where I chat.

My Pokemon game collection is so gimped right now. I still need to get Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Dash, Rangers, Rangers 2... They came out with a second pinball game, didn't they? I need that as well. >/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
Hey! I'm new here and see that this topic is still very small, so I figured it might be a good place to start chatting as I also like video games.

A brief list of games I like playing:
Anything in the Final Fantasy series, The Zelda series, Metroid Series, almost anything from the Mario Series, Super Smash Brothers series, the Guitar Hero and Rock Band series, the Tales series (you know, Tales of Symphonia and so on?), I like playing Pokemon games so don't judge me!

Anyways, I can't think of too many more right now, when there are a lot of different game series that deserve recognition!
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quote        
This is my boyfriends thread, he never logs on but I'll make him respond since people actually posted in it. xD

Have you gotten Guitar Hero 5 yet? It's our favorite out of all the guitar hero/rockband games!!

You guys seem like you will get along, except for the metroid and final fantasy(I love FF though! 8D). He's not a fan of JRPGs. x3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
December Soul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quote        
Aha, no I haven't gotten Guitar Hero 5 yet... I don't personally feel the need to buy the game right away. Why pay 50-60 now for a game when in a few months, hopefully, the price will fall.
Yes, I realize Guitar Hero 5 is more than 50, lol but I just don't have the money to afford new games right away.
That's why we, my fiance and I, got an R4 chip for our DS, but now we need to get the new one as newer games keep freezing on the old one Dx
Oh well, and it's not my fault I like FF and Metroid. Their good games!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
We usually only buy used games, but if you buy Guitar Hero 5 now, you get Guitar Hero Van Halen for free. So really you get to games for 60 bucks. :3

I spent the entire summer between 8th and 9th grade playing FF7. xDD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
December Soul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
Eh? I don't know if they have that deal where I am, but I know I do need to get a new guitar seeing as ours got broken Dx

I forget how long it took me to beat final fantasy VII...