Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Transcendence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quote        
Well, yes this site is very nice and I love it just like you. I was gone for a while because life called and now I have returned. I dont know how long I will be here, but....here I AM!

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Gossamer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Even though I am a little newbie, I like it here already. People seem to be at least intelligent enough to not use chat speak and the like, which I appreciate.
The Unforgettable Fire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
I love this place so much! This is one of my favorite places to go to relax after a hard day! The people here are so nice and friendly! I love it! Its very calm relaxing! Midorea Rulez!! lol Happy
Iregyura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
I agree. Midorea is a place where you can relax and have fun, and not too stressing, like those games where you just have to get to level 200 in 2 days. You can post on forums (Which I love) and decorate your own avatar (Even better). Also, you can "battle" and stuff, and earn money and buy lots of awesome stuff, so I really enjoy that. Plus, the art here is beautiful as well. Midorea is awesome~~!