Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quote        
I mean seriously, how cool is this place?
The community is so close and the mods act like they're one of us that thar earthling folk 8D (little joke)
When I stalk the online list I go "Oh, there's that girl that bought from my store, and there's the guy who replied to my thread! Oh look! that person that posted that funny thing earlier! OMG Chu's online! >3<"
You just seem to know everyone here <3
And you can totally trust everyone too :3 since there is no trading system, we just have to donate and gift :3 and so far I didn't hear about any scamming?
Plus you're always heard out by everyone if you have a suggestion or a complaint :3 and it doesn't take weeks for the mods to reply >w<
Also this might be the only Avatar site I'm so chaty in... I'm usually that random person that lurks around once in a while, but here I feel as if I can speak my mind and get not only accepted but luved too <3 Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart

So what do you think is the most awesome thing about this site? Happy

P.S. It also has a battle system!~ Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart the reason why I actually joined~ I love that too~~~

*is so full of love and affection now*

Maverik & Me
Maeve's mah mastah Happy
Maverik

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
^^ I agree entirely.

At first, I was a bit dubious about this site, mainly because I thought I would've done what I always do. You know, lurk and barely post, then fade into obscurity and disappear foreverz. =o

Everyone here seems to show respect for each other, something hard to come by on the internet, and I generally like almost every thing on here. ^^

The only thing that worries me is what happens when everyone else finds out what a great place this is. Depending on how fast newcomers come in, the site may or may not stay the same. D=

I dunno. I still like this place. It's a nice time sink and everyone here's so pleasant. ^^

Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
I love the close-ness, how you know and can talk to basically everyone, including the admins :P

In other places, some of the people there just post for silver, but every here pretty much talks to talk, so you actually talk, not list out random things to earn a ton of silver, or whatever the currency may be ^-^

::Shop::
glimpse

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
This site, she is the BOMB. x)

The closeness is incredibly awesome, I agree. I know quite a number of the people here in one way or another, and that's something that's never really happened before.

Avatar sites aren't usually my cup of tea; every site I've joined, I quickly leave. But I actually want to stay active here, it's CRAZY! The avatars are gorgeous, the mods are nice and active, the people are friendly and varied [all ages and places, you know?] and it's welcoming. I haven't seen any of the "you're my friend and you can only be my friend so let's not be friends with that kid over there" etc etc.

Bouncy Heart Midorea Bouncy Heart

ALSO: NOMNOM BATTLE SYSTEM~

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Yes Yes! *dishes out huggs for all* Happy
@Maverik: I share your fear! it's nice when there are always a few newbies around :3 people to sell EI's to and stuff xD but if it gets overrun who knows what will join... then the trust we have will end, the mods will be overcrowded with work...some of the oldbies might leave and such... T-T

@Angelic.Demon: I know what you mean xD Here I post only because I want to :3 I get most of my silver from battle system, though lately I earn only enough for the repair hammer >:

@glimpse: yeah, everyone is so different here x3 younger older and different in general x3 and I used to do it like you did too xD just check the avi site out, lurk, then leave... but I seriously want to stay here <3

Maverik & Me
Maeve's mah mastah Happy
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
INdigo; I've gotten to the point in battling where I lose more than I gain :/

So I earn my money from chatting a lot xD

All the silver I have know was from chatting from the middle of the event up to today :]

IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm? you lose more often than win? what level are you? got a good weapon? got armour? I got the best armour and the event weps are good xD

Maverik & Me
Maeve's mah mastah Happy
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quote        
No I win, but the cost to heal and repair just gets to expensive xP

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quote        
Angelic.Demon wrote:
No I win, but the cost to heal and repair just gets to expensive xP

It's way better now that it's just a 35 silver flat rate instead of doubling in price everytime you level up! That why I stopped battling for awhile, healing was getting to expensive. Now I can make tons of silver on my level 8 mule. I used to always reset my mules after level two. xD

Also I agree with this thread, Midorea is by far my favorite avatar site. Cat is the best admin EVAR. I think we have the best events out of any avatar site, the user involvement is just unparalleled.

I'm glad we have some new active chatters.

I don't think we'll have problems as Midorea grows, because the mods will always be your friends no matter what future possible "clique" you may be in. ;D

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quote        
Yeah! events here are wonderful! <3 and I love it that NPC's actually ARE playing! xD (since npc means non playing character xD) sadly I didn't get a chance to talk to my favourite... scratch that... any npc xD but I'm sure I'll get many chances in the future <3

Maverik & Me
Maeve's mah mastah Happy
Maverik

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quote        
Aww... Well, I haven't spoken with any npcs either, except for Huo Lien in the event roleplay for a little bit.

But yeah, Of all the events I enjoyed (one =P), I liked the lotus festival the most (because it was the only one. =3).

And yay for me stating the obvious. =P

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quote        
IndigoButerfly wrote:
Yeah! events here are wonderful! <3 and I love it that NPC's actually ARE playing! xD (since npc means non playing character xD) sadly I didn't get a chance to talk to my favourite... scratch that... any npc xD but I'm sure I'll get many chances in the future <3

Well maybe it just stands for New Playing Character here? o.0

Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
I loved the event regardless. Sho was the only one who paid attention (Anytime I spoke with another, I was usually ignored or looked over because of a case of the tl;dr ).

But either way, I made new friends. <3

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
GoButterfly- You said everything that I thought of in that one post there you know?
Nicknames are the best aren't they?

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
The event was great. And I actually interacted with ALL the NPCs. I was shocked.

I love the closeness. I come online, look at the members and recognize at least half the names that are on. I still don't post too much, but I'm getting better.

I earn a lot of money out of the battle system when I want to. But now that I've got pretty much all the items I really want at the moment I'm just happy chatting and talking to people.

Everyone's just so nice. It's quickly becoming my favorite website I go too.

Woah Aaya! You look different. I didn't recognize you.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.