Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Chat
PizzaCookie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quote        
Hai! I'm Pizza! and I'm really a newcomer in this site, I wanna ask a few questions though.. How much would these pets cost? and I want an improvement on them, So please criticize, if not, I will hunt you down! and kill you muwahahahaha! Happy

Sprites:

I call it Duskhound -

Luminifang -

Lunaresen -

C'mon, I know you want to criticize these Jab Lips are Zipped

Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 am Reply with quote        
Oh, pretty sprites ^^ Dunno if they really need to be criticize... Maybe just a bit more shading would make them nicer, but that's just my taste.

I must say, I really don't know what they could go for. I mean, the Midorean art market, like the rest of the site, is a bit slow usually, so pricing depends mostly of how much requests you want to get and the quality of your art. But I've not seen someone selling sprites here... I'd say, if it's just those sprites and recolor version of them, maybe 100 to 300, but it's really hard to say.

Maybe the best thing would be to make an auction of some sort? Like that, you would be able to judge how many people wants your work and how much they are ready to pay for it.

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quote        
I am really rubbish at criting Pixel art because I don't do it and although I have been here for a while Idon't know about pricing but uh..don't kill meh please? Happy

I agree with the auction idea Smile

Art done by Crow Happy
Lily Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Those are adorable! And very, very well made!

In terms of improvement, I don't think you need much. I would like to suggest a little bit of blending (1px in between shading layers - I can show you what I mean if you don't understand), and maybe one more level of shadow and/or highlight.

As for pricing, I think you should decide your own. Sweat If people want what you've got, it should be on your terms.

Will we get to see more of your beautiful sprites? Happy
eisylefae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Those are lovely!!

I really like their stances and how you made their paws. I think the coloring is very good, too. I can't see any problems with them - you did great ^-^

Please feed Symbiose so he can mutate! ^-^