Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
I know I love it. I would wear it if i could. I cant join the roleplay yet. I have to be taken. Wink

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Afanassii

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
I hope to do that soon, though I think it might be best to wait until after we go to Jay's house.

What do you think?

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Transcendence

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
hmm...yeah I suppose. However I have no idea when Jay will be coming back. Its up to you.

Afanassii

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
I believe he said he'd be back online Monday.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
alright. If you want to wait we can.Smile Nassii needs a little time to talk as well.
I am a little bored.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Yay for the role-play thread!

I'll wait a little before posting, since I want to place my ideas before, and maybe find myself a good picture or make one if I have time...

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
I also want to make a picture
I did one today, but I'm not at home, so I can't put it up.

I'll reply later or something.
I'm not going first though.

Artist

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
Just letting you know I will probably join later. I can't right now because I shouldn't/can't dedicate the time to it, but I will be joining you when I can. ^^ <33

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
Maverik

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quote        
T-T Man... I seriously doubt I can write pages worth of information regarding my character like Maeve and Transcendence. Or, well, at least coherently. I'm not sure if this collection of words work. x.x

Username: Maverik
Character's name: Jarren
Race: Outsider: Artificially Augmented Human
Class: Outsider: Black Hand Chameleon // Closest Equivalent: Warrior/Tinkerer
Region of origin: Outsider: Alternate Earth (2001 CE)
Physical Description:
http://tinyurl.com/pkzvnf
Command and Conquer is a trademark of EA and EALA.

Hardly an imposing man, out of uniform, Jarren stands at an average 5'11". His messy black hair is rarely tended to, as it is nearly always covered by his combat helmet. The same holds true for his jet black eyes, their piercing gaze masked by the unfeeling visor that has become his second skin.

The black hand was lithe, rather than burly, a trait well suited for his tactical role as an infiltrator. His thin, nimble body was fit, and devoid of any indication that he was anything other than a perfectly normal human being. Of course, he knew better.

Almost always garbed in his combat suit, the man seemed more alien than human, his pitch black armour akin to an insect's exoskeleton. The visor he carried was not any better, the red composite glass obscuring his face, replacing it with a smooth crimson plate.

Biography:
Jarren hailed from a world much different from this one. It was there that he belonged to one of the two superpower factions, fighting in the name of the self-acclaimed messiah.

The man was of the Black Hand, part of an elite fighting force that carried out precise tasks too sensitive for the standard military force. Their members boasting an exceptional aptitude in combat and infiltration, as well as the crucial ability to survive for months on end behind enemy lines, it was little wonder that the Black Hand was considered one of the most important aspect of their faction.

This power vied against the other for dominance of the world, the bloody conflict between the two sides vast and eternal... Though there was little to dominate.

The world was slowly being ravaged by an alien compound, dubbed "Tiberium" by the factions of the world. This Tiberium was a valuable resource, as it leeched the valuable minerals from the earth into its crystalline body, ready to be harvest with little effort. At the same time, though, it was the single-most deadliest thing to ever contact Earth.

Of course, that was a story for another time.

Jarred's fate was sealed the moment he was enlisted to test a new transportation system utilizing a science far beyond people's understanding. Unfortunately, this experimental method proved too unstable, and with a single flash of light, the man was deemed lost.

Other: With his transition into this world, much of Jerran's equipment has been rendered obsolete. His advanced stealth suit was reduced to little more than an intimidating armour, and much of his specialized tools were as useful as scrap metal. However, he is far from helpless.

Most of his weapons are functional, and have been slightly modified to suit the nature of this world. Additionally, Jarren himself possess the skill and knowledge necessary to maintain his weapons, and the strange nature of this world seemed to preserve the visage of the infiltrator's armour indefinitely, the metallic hue never losing its alien luster.

I understand the rules, I do

However, I'm not sure if this profile is up to standards. ><; Sorry if it isn't.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quote        
Well... No one seems to want to start off the post. I guess I will, assuming my profile is acceptable. =o

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
OF course it is. It is better written than mine. I cant wait to join myself.

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
oh!
Wait
Will you add this code onto the end of my description on the character post on the rp?

Code:

[url=http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb221/silver37/Friends%20Stuff/Alice-SP-1copy.png]Alice[/url]
[url=http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb221/silver37/Friends%20Stuff/Alice-SP-2copy.png]Bike[/url]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quote        
Sure, no problem. Big Grin

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quote        
schweetness.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
I'd really love to join this but i have no idea how much time I'll have (and I really want to think of a cool picture to draw).

I have one question though, you mentioned that children born of unions between an Elementalist and a non-elementalist result in people with strange powers. Can I do that and have a character that controls lighting (or at least tries to not to blow everything to bits)? I'm not sure what the parentage would be though(any suggestions?)