Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quote        
D< LET'S ALL GLARE AT THE LURKERS KAY!?

Don't you just hate it when there are a handful of people online... but most of them are lurkers... so there isn't much to post? Well, it can't be much fun for them either if there isn't much to lurk... since there isn't any posting...

D< But they should post too!!

*Pokes them with my noobshank.*

What do you guys do? What's your style on midorea? Are you an avid poster, or more of the silent lurker type?

Striptease

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quote        
Well, I'm neither one of those. I'm not a silent lurker because I post way too much to be even considered one, and I'm also not an avid poster because I don't rape the threads like Nikki and other people do. I'm just in between the both of them, as I usually am anyway. If I had to choose though, I would definitely be considered more of a poster than a lurker. The only thing with me is that I tend to leave often during a conversation, but I have no idea why.

Edit: Look at my sexy post count!

Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quote        
....... a post count like that from posting in one of my threads. XD How simply awful. But wonderful also. : D

I'm more of a poster.
Cause I'm a greedy wench who wants clothes. And to totally destroy everyone in the avatar chat. : D Like I did on Kinsaki and on Cry.

Kiwilie keeps telling me my avvies on Kin were always under appreciated.

I agree. The only reason <3 got spotlight was because they were running out of good ideas for male avatars. <3 was male. x.x

And many of the good male ones already got spotlight. D:

Striptease

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quote        
I know. It's quite ironic, isn't it? Something like that always happens with us though, and I love it each time. Destroy everyone in the Avatar Chat? Oh, please, I'm Godzilla in avatar clothing outfits compared to you. I'M THE MASTER OF CLOTHING! ROAR! But no, seriously, we're both masters at creating matching avatars, only I'm a little better than you. Ha ha! Just wait until there are more clothing options to choose from on this site, and I have more silver and stuff!
Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quote        
WHATEVER REI SPICE.

I will BURY you. D< COMPLETELY. Like... totally mind rape you, leave you for Jeffry Star, then come back and BURY YOU.

... and when you try to come back from the dead, I'll sick Samuel L Jackson on you. Not even Chuck Norris can deal with that. XD

I can't wait till I can start building avvies. x33 But It's hard for me to get money here. I always come on inactive times. If it wasn't for me stalking you on the site, I wouldn't have any monies at all. D:

>> Nikki has all our monies. We should go make her be our sugar daddy or something. XDD

(And you love it each time cause I'm hot. :3)

Striptease

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quote        
Oh whatever, you're bragging too much. Your horns are coming out the top of your head right now, so watch before my halo kicks their butt. Wait, you're stalking me? What the hell? I thought I was stalking you. Wait, I am stalking you! I'm the one posting in your threads, you know. Oh, and monbohn is stalking the both of us!

Miranda should definitely be our little avatar sugar momma!

Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quote        
.... I'm totally telling on you that you called her that in public. XD

She's gonna be all D< YOUGODIENAO.
-gives stuff to Mika instead-

And my cute little horns will just bend your halo way out of shape so it looks more like a... a... a... gaylo. Yeah. That's right. I went there.
OR a J-lo.
*shudders*

>> I'm the super cool stalker here.
<< I posted in your like... one thread ever. XD

But I agree. MonMon is stalking the both of us. Cause together, we just make this super sexy duo that magnetically attracts all stalkers within a 500 mile radius. Definitely. : D

And lurkers.
Of which I'll chew up. Just watch. D<

Striptease

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quote        
Oh, she knows that I always say and post up her real name. She doesn't like it if other people begin to use it. I always feel weird calling her Nikki, and I always call her Miranda. She's been knowing that since forever, so she doesn't really have a problem with it.

Ha ha, a "gaylo"? You and your gay humor. It cracks me up. But yeah, we definitely attract a crowd wherever we go together. That's total awesome stuff though, for real. So like, I was going to text you, but my phone is being super freaking stupid. I don't know why it won't send texts!

Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quote        
It's because your phone recognizes your secret jealousy of my superior awesomeness, Rei Spice. :3

xDD I love calling you that. It sounds so delicious~!!
Haha, and as for me? Calling her Miranda sounds weird. I like Nikkichu or Nikkoran Female best. xD <3

She's a cute little mousey!!

I crack you up because I'm Mika. XD If other people did it to half the extent I go to sometimes, something tells me it wouldn't seem as funny anymore because... they're not Mika. It's how the world works around me. I get "Special Falli Rights" with people I know. It's just a natural thing where people let me do things and it's okay, it's normal, it doesn't bother them. Things that would normally bother them... and when other people see it and try to do it too... >> Suddenly there's trouble.

<< and I can't explain to people why it's only okay if I do it cause it's not like there's any clear reason. It's just... this silent natural thing where I just know where my boundaries are, and they just so happen to not be where everyone else's are.

.... though this isn't true for everyone I meet. I have plenty of enemies, too.

Nikki

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quote        

... I don't.. Rape threads... Do I? I just post wherever I'm comfortable. D:

BUt yeah, I love posting more then lurking. But sometimes I have no choice, cause no one posts where I post D<

You'll get nothing from me, ya hear? NOTHING. -hoards all my silver-
    && Reinaldo. Go jump off a 5 story building. Since you lack an abundant amount of bridges and you have no cliffs. I have a problem with you saying it online, cause people like to be a copy cat. If people don't know that name, how can they call me that? Keeps me from going into angry rage mode.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
What to the Ever. I'm still going to type Miranda instead of Nikki. Well, that only happens sometimes, if I'm not being completely conscious about typing your name. Like seriously, sometimes when I type your name as Nikki, I'm like, "Who's that... oh yeah, Miranda!" It's just all so weird to me. And anyway, you're the one who told me you have no problem with me typing (or saying) your real name. It's other people that you get angry about.
Nikki

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
Nikki wrote:

I have a problem with you saying it online, cause people like to be a copy cat. If people don't know that name, how can they call me that? Keeps me from going into angry rage mode.

Added emphasis on some words for ya onii-san. >w>

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
Shut up, I know how to read. So stop trying to make me feel stupid. I'm still going to slip up and type Miranda instead of Nikki, so too bad. And hasn't there only been one instance where someone started calling you Miranda, only because they saw me use it and thought it was funny? It doesn't always happen.

Added emphasis on one.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quote        
Hmm...I dont think that I am a lurker or an avid poster. I generally, well in this site at least, stick to staying active mostly in the debate forum, the roleplays, and in event forum.

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quote        
In a place like Midorea, lurking doesn't pay. Laugh

So, I guess they just won't get as much money as someone who posts often.

What annoys me the most is when I'm holding a contest or giveaway to the first person who posts on 'x' page and someone lurks, not posting a thing, until they're sure they'll be the winning post.

So, I've taken to outlawing that in my giveaway threads. Otherwise it just doesn't seem fair to me.

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!