Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quote        
I thought it would be a lot of fun that when you level you'd get a small prize :3 not EVERY level and not very big prizes... lets say.. level 5 would get that... very damaged repair hammer? (not sure on the name) It would be like a little congradulation prize and looking forward to one would help the players be more eager at playing it :3
It was just a little Idea I had, I'm sorry if it's repetative...

Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
It'd be an awesome idea!

If .. Players weren't always deleting and remaking their characters to get more cash. xD Not a lot of folks try to level up their characters to a certain level anymore. It's mainly monetary gain.

But, who knows. Maybe Cat'll go for it sine we have to remake our chars eventually anyway. :o

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
Ah? people delete their characters to... get more cash?... I don't follow, could you please explain? o,o
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
Well, technically, you get more cash if you kill more monsters. Therefore, fighting against lower-level monsters, who are easier to beat, will earn you more cash (and you don't get kill or hurt as often, which save you some cash from healing, or not healing, yourself). See , your character stats don't change a lot when you level up, but the monsters you meet are really harder and hit more. So if you recreate a character, you start back at level one, then kill some monsters until you are like lv5 or so, recreate a new one, etc.

Something like that, anyway...

IndigoButerfly

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
Oh well.. that's a little sad... The feature I enjoy most on this site is that I get to level up my character <3 and if you'd get an item in lets say.. lvl 20 or so that would be in no other way acquirable I think more people would try to level up :3 or lvl 15, I'm not sure just how hard it is to get to lvl 20 :3
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
It's costly.

Most folks use the battlesystem as a way to gain more silver, and thus, fighting lower level monsters have the most cash, so you have to keep remaking your character in order to be able to fight said lower level monsters.

Mae was correct, the higher your level, the less likely you are to see the lower level monsters, and your stats, sadly, don't change much, especially your attack power, you'll hit the same amount, and receive the same amount of damage (Unless you purchase the whole shebang such as armor, weapons, defense and offense spells, and repair hammers) which can be fairly costly. It all depends on your entire goal with the battle system.

Are you in it for the silver, or in it just to level your character? :o

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
Angel

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
    I like this idea! :D

It'd make me wanna' battle a lot more if I knew I was going to be getting something speshul. XD

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Arikana

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
Mmmm.. when I'm back, I'll be revamping the BatSys monster stats and changing 'em up a bit so BOTH easy and hard monsters will be fought be ALL levels. :3

This way it makes things even. ^_^

But it really should be easier for higher level ups in terms of fighting, cause more monsters should be low level since more users are low level.. :3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
And it is becoming more economical for higher levels because they get more silver from the bags of silver~ Which I love Bouncy Heart